chap 9

Life of a gangster

In class , students were throwing things at nadine .. nadine just ignore it . She didn't have any class with her friends ( TJ and her friends , teentop ) 

 

Skip to lunch  ..

 

Nadine was talking and laughing with TJ and the Eunji & parkso . Girls started to scream again. The 4 girls look at eachother and shake their head.

"Teentop." The 4 said in unison and brust out laughing . Suddenly , it got quite . Nadine felt someone tapping her shoulder . She look back and saw chunji face ... about 3 inches or inches away from her ... the two blush and look away . Teentop look at eachother . 

"Hi dongseang! Can we sit with you !?" Ricky ask . Nadine look at TJ , who nodded her head and smiled . Teentop sat with them .

It was quite for awhile , than TJ clear .

" Hey , i'm Taffany , but call me TJ ." TJ smiled .Teentop smiled back and . Teentop was about to introduce themself but TJ smirk .

"No need to , you guys are popular so , i know the names." TJ said . Teentop nodded . Soon , they started to talk and laugh .. Girls from different table was sending daggers at them ... CAP was talking with TJ ... * TJ is cool ... pretty too...* CAP thought and smiled . 

Chunji ... he was staring at nadine the whole time ... secretly .. but , L.Joe caught him doing that and smirk . 

Nadine was just talking and laughing ... she too was glacing secretly at chunji .. she than look up and saw chunji looking at her .

They look at eachother in the eyes till they heard a cough ... fake one .. Teentop smirk , as TJ , parkso & eunji smiled at nadine . 

The two blush madly and look down while the others just smirk.