chap 22

Life of a gangster

Recap

 

L.Joe thought and cried .

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

9:30

 

 

Nadine's POV

 

I was sleeping peacefully ... dreaming about bacon , fries , chips , stea-WHAT THE !!???????????

WHO THE POUR WATER ON MEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!???????& WHO INTERRUPTED MY BEAUTIFULL DREAMM !!!!!???

 

NO ONE'S POV

 

Nadine shot up from her bad . MAD.

"WHO INTERRUPTED MY BEAUTIFUL DREAMM !?" Nadine shouted .... the person gulp ..

 * Note to self , NEVER INTERRUPT HER WHEN SHE'S DREAMING ABOUT FOOD...AGAIN.. * The person thought.

Nadine look at the person who poured water at her and glare at him .. making him shiver.

"WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING ME IN THE MORNING !??& WHY DID YOU POUR WATER ON ME SEUGRI!??" Nadine shouted , her face red.

* She must've been dreaming about food * The rest of bigbang downstair thought and chuckle

"Uhh ......Jiyong ASK ME TOO !& We're going to the theme park !" seugri said and run downstair.

Nadine sigh.

 

* I was just having a beautiful dream * She thought . She went into the bathroom and did her stuf.

She came out and dressed up.

LIKE THIS : 

 

She wore the necklace ...It had a key on it  (It's in the picture )

* I still have the necklace you give me.......... Byunghun....*  Nadine thought and touch the necklace.

She put her hair to the side , and put the hat , 

How she had the hat

Just don't mind the smoking girl , just imagine it's nadine

 

 

 

She went down to see Bigbang already dressed .

 

Teayang look at Nadine and smiled;

"You got swag . Dongsaeng !" Teayang smiled and hug her. Nadine hug him back. She hug each member and hug Jiyong.

 

Jiyong kiss her forehead , bigbang smiled.

 

"You guys look good . Swagg ~" Nadine said cutely . Bigbang smiled and pinch her cheek.

"You got swag ." T.O.P smiled.

"Yea , because , WE ARE KWON !" GD said proudly earing a slap from nadine .

GD pouted .

"Well , let's get going guys!" Nadine smiled . The rest nodded and get into their car. 

 

GD'S car 

TOP'S

TEAYANG

DEASUNG

SEUGRI

 

 

"Do you hav-" Seugri started but was cut off by nadine showing her license . Seugri nodded.

"But , aren't you 16 ? isn't that too ... young ?" T.O.P ask . Nadine shake her head,

" When your a mafia ..... Idk ? They just give me one when i went with CL unnie to buy a car." Nadine smiled . T.O.P nodded.

"Can we see your car ?" Deasung ask , excitedly . Nadine nodded . Go and wait for me in the driveway. " With that nadine went and get her car. 

HER CAR

 

When Bigbang saw her car , their jaw drop. Nadine chuckle.

"Like it ?" Nadine ask . BigBang nodded. Than they drove off to the theme park.

 

 

SOME GIRL'S POV 

 

"Unnie ... we have been in seoul for 2 days .. can we go to the theme park ?" The girl ask a mature-looking girl . The mature looking girl thought about it and nodded. 

"GUYS ! We're going to the THEME PARK !!!" The girl shouted . 

"Yah sullie ! SHUT UP ! Your so freakin' loud !" A manly voice shouted . The girl name sullie pouted . 

"WE'RE GOING TO THE THEME PARK SO GET YOUR FREAKIN' LAZY ASSES UP !" The mature woman shouted . 

 

TeenTop

 

"Hyung , let's go to the theme park !" Changjo beamed . CAP nodded.

"Okay , go wake up the rest ." CAP smiled . Changjo smiled and went and wake the rest up.

 

Some boy's POV

 

"Ahaa . seoul is really nice .... people recongnize us ." The cute guy smiled . The cool looking guy smirk .

"Of course , we are the best gang & of course , good looking."  He smirk.

"Let's go to the theme park , kris hyung." The cute guy said . The guy name kris nodded.

"Go and wake the rest up." He said as he disapear into his room.

 

 

Nadine & BigBang 

 

When they arrived , people were staring at them , whispering things like 

"Isn't that THE minji ?!" 

"IT'S BIGBANG !"

"THAT'S MINJI !"

"SHE'S GORGEOUS !" 

"BIGBANG OPPA SO HOT !"

Blahblah.

 

They didn't give a dame . 

Guys were drolling over nadine , girls look at her in envy and jealousy . Guys look at bigbang in envy and jealousy .

The girls and boys were screaming their names . Nadine got annoyed .

"YAH ! Shut up ." She shouted .  The crowd grew quite . 

You think people would think she's rude ? Nope . It's the oppisite.

"SHe's so hot !"

"So fierce!"

"Dame , fire !" 

"SO COOL!"

 

Yep . BigBang chuckle.

 

On the other hand , a group of girls were watching nadine and BigBang

 

"OMG !! Isn't that Minji !? THE MINJI !?"  The girl with a round face smiled widely . 

"ISN'T THAT BIGBANG !? THE LEGEND !?"  The sullie girl shouted happily .

"Yea . The girl is really gorgeous , what's her full name again .. was it kwon minji ?" The mature looking girl thought .

"Yea , Kwon . Sounds like the two biggest maf...." The girl with a high ponytail started but look at the girl , who looked like a tomboy . The tomboy smiled softly.

"Yea , it sounds like my family's name ... but , she might not be HER." Amber smiled sadly. The 4 girls bite their lips.

"LET'S HAVE FUN !" The sullie girl shouted ! The 4 girls laugh and went their way.

 

TEENTOP 

 

When teentop arrived , girls too were squealing their names and stuff.

"GUYS ! It's BIGBANG & THE MINJI !" Ricky fanboy.

"Wow , her taste in clothes are freakin' good . She's gorgeous , too." Niel said . Teentop nodded .

"Let's get going ." CAP said . They nodded and went to wherever they want to;.

 

 

Kris & 5 guys .

 

When they arrived , people stare at them . Whispers.

" IT'S EXO-M !"

"SO HOT !"

"IT'S EXO-M!!" 

"THEY ARE HERE IN KOREA !" 

"WHERE ARE THE REST!?" 

 

The 6 boys ignore it and walk to a ride. 

"Ah .. this is going to be fun!" The cute guy exclamed. The 5 guys chuckle.

 

BIG BANG & NADINE

 

"Hyung , look .F(x) are here , teentop are here , EXO-M are here . this is so cool" Seugri exclamed. Nadine eyes widen when he said Teentop.

"Your right . EXO-M is here ? I thought they were in china & F(x) ? I thought they were in Japan ? " Teayang ask . The booys shurg .

"LET'S GO AND HAVE SOME FUNNN Y'ALL !! Nadine shouted happily . BigBang chuckle.

"LET'S GO !" T.O.P smiled . 

They walk to a ride ... Nadine smirk and pointed to it . 

"Let's go on that , okay ?" Nadine smiled . The boys gulp .

Seufri pointed to the ride, his eyes wide.

"T-th-that?" He stutter . Nadine nodded cutely . 

THE RIDE. 

"LET'S GO !" Nadine said.

EXO , teentop & F(x) was going on to the same ride too . 

BigBang saw them and smile , they smiled back . They got in . 

BigBang was in the front

Exo was behind them , teentop was behind exo than f(x) .

"GUYS . THE minji is soo prettyy !" The tall looking guy exclamed . The EXO boys chuckle. 

"It's going up!" Seugri screamed as the ride goes up . Nadine was smiling widely was pumping her hands in the air  (keke , i do that . Super fun)

 

Niel was holding on to CAP tight , while ricky was holding on to changjo and J.Joe was holding on to chunji who just sat there , looking bored. 

The ride went up .. it stop for about a minute ... and when BigBang and Teentop relaxed , the ride went down in a fast way , nadine laugh and was cheering and putting her hands up when , BigBang was screming things like 'OMG I'M GONNA DIE' I THINK I PEED MY PANTS' 'MOMMY I WANT YOU'    Teentop was doing the same ting , EXO too were doing the same thing , & F(x)  4 girls were screaming of fear while the other one cheer and put her hands up .. the tomboy .

After that ride , BigBang , EXO , Teentop & F(x) got out .

 

"Hhaha , . That was freakin' DOPE . I say DOPE." Nadine shouted happily.  People stare at her , drolling .

She notice the stare and give them her famous '-OFF' glare. 

The people glup and look away .

BigBang look at her , eyebrown raise. Nadine smirk.

"Gotta keep my gangster image, bro." Nadine wink .

"Can we please go on that ride again ?" Nadine ask . BigBang shakes their head.

"I ALMOST PEED MY PANTSSS !"

"I ALMOST PUKE!"  GD & T.O.P shouted at the same time . Nadine & the rest laugh . Nadine look at them .

"You guys were screaming like lttle girls.

"Oh mommy ! Take me down!"  Nadine imatite  Seugri & Teayang & deasung . The two blush and glare at nadine . Nadine just shurg.

 

EXO, Teentop & F(x) was watching them . 

 

BigBang saw them and smile. 

"Guys , wanna go and meet them ?" GD , being the leader ask . The rest nodded. Nadine nodded lazily as she put a loliipop in .

EXO , Teentop & F(x) was standing beside eachother . 

"Hey ." GD smiled . 

"Hey.." was a reply from the 3 group.

It was quite for awhile ..

" , i hate silences . ANYWAY , I'm minji." Minji nodded ...  *She's cool & fierce*  The 3 Gangs thought and smiled.

"These dumb guys are BIGBANG." Nadine pointed to bigbang who glare at her , nadine shurg.

"we are not dumb na-minji." GD said. Naidne smirk.  * SHE'S SO GORGEOUS*  The 3 gangs thought .

"Of course , of course . " Nadine said as she just stood there , lollipop in .

"Well , introduce yourself. geezeez."  Nadine said pointing to the gangs.

"I'm GD. The leader." GD said . The gangs nodded.

"I'm Teayang ." Teayang salute , making the 3 gangs smile.

"T.O.P"    T.O.P said as he look up lzyily and wave . The rest wave .

"Sup , i'm daesung ." Daesung smirk.

"I'm seugri." seugri wave .

the rest wave back .

 

"HELLO . We are-" EXO was staring to do their introducing but , nadine cut them off.

"Don't do that ... just skip to introducing your self ." Nadine said and smirk. EXO nodded.

"I'm Kris , leader & we are EXO-m." The kris nod . The rest nod back.         * He looks familiar..* L.Joe , the tomboy , GD & nadine thought. 

"I'm LuHan ." LuHan smiled. The rest smile.

"I'm TAO." Tao smile wave . The rest wave . 

"I'm chen." Chen nod . 

"I'm Lay ." Lay smirk . 

 

RING RING !

Nadine's phone ring .

 

"Hello , WHAT !? WHAT THE !? Right now !?? Awhh mann , i'm just having fun here . Geeze , take care of them yourself . Your bored , right ? GO AND FIGHT THEM . Don't call me . Geeze , too lazy to fight ??  JUST GO NO MINWOO ." With that nadine ended the phone.   The 3 gangs look at her . She raise her eyebrown .

"Sorry about that .. uh , continue ." Nadine said .   *She's really cool*  The 3 gangs thought .

 

"Teentop . I'm CAP, leader."  CAP nod .

"I'm Chunji ." Chunji smile , making nadine bluch , she look away , GD caught her doing that and smirk.

"I'm niel." Niel wave .

"L.joe." L.joe smiled.   * He looks .... like-Nah*  Kris , tomboy & GD thought.

"I'm ricky ." Ricky smiled.

"I'm changjo . " Changjo wave . 

 

Bigbang smile . 

 

"I'm Victoria , F(x) , leader." Vactoria smiled .

"I'm Amber."  Amber , the tom boy nod.    * She looks familiar..*  Nadine , GD and L.Joe thought .  

"I'm Luna ." Luna smiled..

"I'm sullie." Sullie smiled

"I'm krystal." Krystal smiled.

"Wait , krystal JUNG ?" Nadine ask . 

Krystal squeal inside * OMG , She knows my nameee !!* She thought and nodded.

"Ahh , your jessica's sister , right ?" nadine ask , krystal nodded.

"You know her ?" Krystal ask . Nadine nodded.

"She's in the company  ." Nadine said .   (  Company = They are like family, friends , alliances)

"Really ? I really miss her." Nadine smiled.

"She too , misses you." Nadine smiled . 

 

"Well , that's is ... guys wanna grab some food , i'm freakin' hungry ." Nadine said rubbing her stomache . GD slap her head , her hat falling on the ground . 

"Yahh GD , what was that for !? Look , you made my hat fall." Nadine said as she pick up her hat . GD rolled his eyes.

"Why are you hungry ? We just ate like awhile ago ." GD said .

"AWHILE . That's like a  looooooongggg time ago." Nadine said . Bigbang & the 3 gangs chuckle.

"Lets eat at 2:30 ." GD said in his leader tone , making nadine sigh .

"LET'S GO . I'll pick the next ride ." Nadine said , about to walk off , but T.O.P smirk .

"Nope .I'll be picking the ride this time." He smirk and walk off leaving nadine cussing . 

The 3 gangs follow them . They were talking to eachother and stuff . People who saw them , their jaw fall . 

Well , who wouldn't ?   The most fearful gangster , nadine , the most powerful gang in ASIAN , BigBang , F(x) , Teentop & EXO was together . 

Than they stop at a ride . 

The gangs jaw drop ... except Nadine . She smirk .   * TOP.. trying to keep up your gangster image , eh ?* Nadine thought .

"COME ON. Let's go and ride it !" Nadine shouted happily .  

The 4 gangs , including bigbang glup but nodded . 

THE RIDE

 

They got in . Nadine was hella excited ... she loved high and scary things . 

While , the 4 gangs were quite scared . 

The ride goes up slowly ..... than DROP .

The 4 gangs scream their lungs out while nadine was cheering , her hands up in the air . 

After the ride .. deasung threw up as well as Tao & niel .

"That was funn !" Naidne smiled.  The gangs chuckle.

Nadine than remember the time she went out with her brother .... she touch the necklace .. L.Joe caught her doing that ... his eyes were huge ... Nadine look at the necklace and kiss it . L.Joe was close to tear ...

* Is .. is that really .. her ? My little sister?  Nahh .... It might just me another one * He thought ... nadine look at him .

"Uh , you okay ?"  Nadine ask . He nodded . 

"Okay , guys . LETS GO AND PICK SOMEOTHER RIDES .MORE SCARIER THAN THE LAST ONE," Nadine smirk . The rest gulp.

"I'm choosing ." Seugri shouted . Nadine nodded.

"THAT ." Seugri pointed to the ride . 

 

The 4 gangs , including nadine.. eyes widen ...