chap 25

Life of a gangster

Recap

 

She went into her bed and drove off to sleep.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

BEEP BEEP *  

 

The alarm clock went off , nadine groan and get out of her bed.

 

"Owwii , it stings." Nadine pouted sadly while looking at her stitches.

"Ugh... another day of school." Nadine mumble . She went into the bathroom and did her things.

 

RING RING *  Her phone ring . Nadine answer it without looking at the screen .

"Mhh." 

"Nadine dongseangg ~" GD cooed . Nadine roll her eyes but smile.

"Yea?" Nadine answer , while brusing her teeth.

"Your not going to school for ... 2 weeks." with that ... GD hang up . Nadine look at the phone and sigh .

"AIsh . This guy really." Naidne mumble and kept brusing her teeth . 

Nadine went and change into this.

 

"Gotta go and bye new ipad and a phone." Nadine mumble . 

 

RING RING * 

 

Nadine pick up her phone.

"Yea?"

"Hey honey , the money is in the mail , just get it . There's  $500,500. " Nadine's dad said . Naidne sigh .

"Alright . I'm going out later to buy new ipad and a phone , or other stuff." Naidne said as she make herself scramble eggs.

"Okay . I'll call you later , bye , love you." with that , dejung hang up . 

"Oh yea , i gotta get new laptop , new phone .. and .. a ipod." Nadine mumble as she ate her scramble egg.

 

9:30 

 

Nadine got into her car and drove to the mall . She didn't wear her disguise , she was KWON MINJI . 

Nadine drove off to the mall . 

"Gotta change my hairstyle." Nadine smiled. 

Nadine park and get out , people stare at her . whispering things.

"Isn't that the 'MINJI' "

"IT'S REALLY HER!"

"OMG ! SO GORGEOUS"

People stareat her , some even took pictures .. all nadine did was ignore it.

She went into a hair salon . The lady greeted her.

"OMO ! Your the 'MINJI'  the lady exclaim . Nadine chuckle.

"am i that popular ?" nadine ask . The lady nodded.

"Your world-wide known." The lady smiled.

Nadine pointed to a hairstyle .  

 

50 minutes later.

 

"OMG ! You lloook gorgeouss!" The lady exclaim looking at nadine's hair . Naidne chuckle and bow. 

"Thank you." With that nadine paid and walk out . Her hair caught alot of people attention .

She DID look gorgeous . It match her perfectly . 

 

 

Nadine went into a electronic store . 

Nadine went and look for the things she needed. 

While looking around , she bumb into someone , the person had hit her cut . Nadine groan . 

The person look up and frooze.

"Oh , aren't you in EXO ?" nadine ask , looking at the person. The person look at nadine and snap out of it.

"Yea . I'm Luhan ," he extended his hand . Naidne smiled and shake his hand.

"Your really gorgeous." luhan blurted out . Nadine chuckle.

"Thanks. Where are the others?" naidne ask .

"Oh , they're here . What are you doing here?" luhan smile.

"I need to get some .. laptop and other stuff." nadine smirk . Luhan nodded.

"YAH LUHAN !" A voice shouted. The person came behind kai and pinch his ear .

"I told you that yo-" the person stopo talking when he saw nadine.

"OMO ! Aren't you minji ?" the guy ask . nadine nodded.  * She really suit that hair !* The guy thought .

"Sorry , but i forgot all of your names." nadine said while rubbing her neck . The 2 guys chuckle.

"I'm Tao ." Tao smile . Naidne nodded. Than , 4 more guy approach Luhan and tao . Nadine look at the tall guy .  * Why does he look so dame familiar ?* Nadine question herself.

"These guys , the tall guy is , kris , our leader. The guy with the chubby guy is Xiumin , the other guy is chen and that guy is Lay." Luhan smiled. Nadine bowed.

"Hey." Naidne smiled. * She's really really pretty * EXO thought .  * She looks so much like .... She's a gangster .... nadine is .. too sweet to be one* Kris thought.

"I'm going to look for laptop and other stuff. It was nice seeing you guys . I hope you can go over at BIGBANG and hang with us." Nadine bow and walk off . EXO smiled.

 

Nadine went and bought this . 

 

LAPTOP

 

Phone 

 

"AHH ! I need to buy a new ipod case !" nadine exclaim . 

 

Ipod case

 

Nadine went and paid . 

 

She went out of the store. 

She put her memories card to her new phone and put the case on . 

"Good." nadine smiled.

Nadine got into her car and drove to bigbang's place.

 

Bigbang's Place

 

Nadine saw cars there . She just shurg and went out of the car. 

She look under the rug and saw the key , she open the door and walk in .

"Helloooo ?" nadine called out ..... nothing .  * living room?* naidne thought to herself.

Nadine went and open the door to the living room to see , teenop , BIGBANG , F(x) & EXO . 

Everyone turn their attention to nadine . Nadine had a lollipop in . Nadine wave awkwardly .

"YOOO MINJI !" GD shouted and went to hug her ....Forgetting that she had a cut . Nadine goan . GD remember and rub his nape nervously while nadine glare at him.

"Ooops . OMG ! Did you get new hair style!?" GD shouted . Nadine nodded.

"I was going to get mint green hair , like T.O.P .. but change my mind ." nadine said smiling at T.O.P who smiled . 

"Aigoo , why didn't you ? We could be the perfect TWIN ." T.O.P smiled coming and hugging nadine . Nadine chuckle.

"YAH YAH ! Don't be so touchy with her !" GD shouted trying to prey T.O.P hands off nadine. T.O.P chuckle as nadine did too.

"I think you would've looked good in green mint hair." Teayang smiled . BigBang and the other 2 gang smiled.

"I don't know ?" nadine smiled. 

"Anyway , why are you all here ?" nadine ask sitting on the couch while taking her lollipop out and putting it in again .

"We're having a sleepover." Seungri smiled happily , deasung slap the back of his head.

"Act like your age." He glare at seungri who was now pouting. Nadine and the rest chuckle. Chunji taking glaces at nadine  * She's really pretty ... she looks kinda like sora* Chunji thought but shake his thought away .

"Oh . Well , can i ?" nadine ask . 

"NO!" 

"SURE !" 

GD rejected but the rest agreed.

"I will not let you stay here with bunch of guys .... and girls.." GD said . Nadine groan as the 3 gangs look at GD in confusion .

"It won't happen again." Naidne said . 

"Wait , what happened ?" Ricky ask . GD sigh .

" Nadine was almost by bunch of girls." GD said , earing a slap from nadine.

"You made it sound so..... bad.." Nadine groan.

" BY GIRLS !?" The 3 gangs shouted.

Nadine laugh . 

"Well , i guess. They were trying to kiss me and trying to take my clothes off , byt luckily , GD was there." nadine chuckle.

"GIRLS TRIED TO YOU!?" The 3 gangs were now surprised.

"Dame .... but well , you are really gorgeous , no beyond gorgeous . Luhan wink at nadine . GD glare in luhan , luhan look away and glup.

"You guys won't ... me right ?" Nadine smile at F(x) playfully , F(x) eyes widen and shake their head. 

"I'M STAYING !" Nadine shouted . The 4 gangs smiled.

"I'm hungry .. " nadine patted her stomach , earning a flick from teayang.

"Geeze , your always hungry . such a fatass you are." Teayang chuckle . Nadine smile cutely . 

"Of course . Food is my NO.1 priority ." Nadine wink . GD gasp.

"WHAT ABOUT MEE !?" GD whinned. Nadine roll her eyes but smile.

"You are .... my 5th priority." nadine smiled pincing GD's cheek . GD slap her hands away .

"You know ... the gangs are here right ?" Deasung ask the 2 siblings . The 2 look up and rub their nape awkwardly . 

"Are you guys like going out?" Niel ask , earning a kick from C.A.P . GD chuckle.

"Nope . Minji's my ... childhood friend , she's like A TRULY SISTER !" GD smiled .  * So you forgot about ... your own .. sister ?* L.Joe thought to himself looking at GD sadly ..  * & How come i never seen this girl before?* He thought .

 

"Lets go and barbecue. I'm curving from some .. meat." Naidne yawn while changing the channel on the big screen TV. 

"Okay . Well , the meat are all in . LETS GO !" Teayang shouted.

The 3 gangs nodded.

They went outside and beagn to barbecue . Nadine was taking to F(x) , especially amber . They have so much in common . Big Bang , teentop and EXo , too was talking and messing with eachother .

 

"LETS EATTT FOOS !" Nadine shouted .. her plate full of meat .. the 4 gangs look at her in amazement as she began to eat . 

She notice it and look up.

"Aren't you going to eat ?" nadine ask . The 4 gangs looked away and began to eat.

 

8:30

 

The 4 gangs , including nadine was in the living room , watching TV . Chunji was next to nadine . The 2 felt ... awkward and nervous , but they didn't know why . 

They were watching a scary movie . 

Whenever the ghost would come on , niel , Lay & ceungri would scream . Nadine sigh . 

When they were about to scream , nadine threw a pillow at them and pretend that she didn't . The 3 guys look glare at chunji instead . Nadine chuckle . 

 

10:30 .

 

Nadine was already asleep , her head on chunji's shoulder . Chunji look at her and smile .  GD look at the two before smirking .  * So my little dongseang already have a person she likes?* GD thought .

Some of them were slready asleep while some watch the movie.

"Chunji-ah , can you take nadine up to the room ? Next to the blue door?" GD ask . Chunji nodded and carried nadine bridal style upstarir . 

 

* Geeze , for a girl who eats so much , she sure is light * chunji thought and smiled.

 

Chunji reach the room and put nadine on the bed . Chunji remove her hair from her face  * How can a person look like an angel when she sleep ?* He ask himself . 

Suddenly , nadine pull his wrist and pull him the bed . 

"Teddy bear." Nadine mumble while hugging chunji's waist tightly . Chunji blsuh .

"Y-yah ... i'm not a t-teddy b-bear.. y-yah . i-i- I'M NO TEDDY BEAR.!" chunji struggle . Nadine groan , being the deep sleeper she is she is , she kept hugging his waist tighter.

"Ugh . sleep." nadine mumble . Chunji stop struggling and sigh . 

"Guess i can't do anything ." with that , chunji too , fell asleep.