chap 20

Life of a gangster

GD'S POV 

 

I look at the picture .... 3 girls ....... 3 boys ......... and a baby.....

 

we were happy back than .... nadine with her smiles ......she was always hyper and smiling .........her eyes showed happiness ....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* I wonder where you guys are .................... nadine... after years of being alone ...... and the rest ... i don't even know where you are ... i thought you guys said we will always be together........ i guess you guys couldn't keep the promise............................................................ is there a reason ? a reason why you all left .....me and nadine ......................?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

, i can't be crying ........... i promise ... for nadine.................she's was in more pain than me ......................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hope you guys have a reason..................*  

 

No one's pov. 

 

GD put the picture down and stare at the cieiling

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a tear drop ......................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

little did he know that The rest of bigbang was watching........

 

 

they never seen GD ..... their leader cried ........not even when he was about to die.......................... they felt the pain.................too............... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

they were childhood friends ................................. they've been with eachother............... ups and downs ............... know everything about eachother...............

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a tear left bigbangs eyes ............................. they felt the pain ..................

 

they walk to their rooms quitely...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SOMEONE'S ELSE POV

 

 

The fierce cold, yet handsome looking man look at the picture ..2 girls , 3 boys and a baby .

 

a tear drop .. he wipe it and smile sadly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*I'm sorry i left you guys ............................... i ' m sorry i broke the promise ................ i don't even know where you are...............

 

 

Mom  & dad ............................. how are you guys ???  

 

You guys are still the most fearful mafia in the world ...... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Byunhun ............. and Josephine......

 

 

 

I'm sorry i left you guys.............sorray i broke the promise................................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

& nadine .................................................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i'm sorry oppa left you .......................... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i'm sorry i broke the promise........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

are you guys dead .............................. or alive ??????

 

with that ........................................ he smiled sadly and cried.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SOMEONE'S ELSE POV

 

 

 

 

The girl look at the picture .....2 girls , 3 boys & a baby

 

 

She felt a tear falling down her cheek

 

 

 

 

 

*how are you guys ?  .................. are you guys still alive....?.............. i'm sorry i broke the promise ..................*

 

 

 

She put the picture back in her pillow and went to sleep.... a tear escaping from her eyes...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

L.Joe's POV

 

 

 

He too was looking at the picture , 2 girls , 3 boys & a baby

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*I'm sorry i left .... i'm sorry i broke the promise ..........*

 

 

 

 

L.Joe thought and cried .