chap 7

Life of a gangster

6:30 . 

 

THIS : KOREAN

THIS : ENGLISH

 

BEEP BEEP ! 

The alarm clock went off .  The 4 girls groan and wake up . They went into the bathroom and did their thing . They had to wear uniform.

 

The girls come out with big nerdy glasses .

Bom

dara

nadine

She had her hair in 2 braid 

 

I couldn't find the others with glasses . So just imagine them with these

 

The girls got ready . CL , her hair was in a high ponytail , Minzy , her hair was braid . Bom , her hair was in a pony tail , dara , same as the picture & nadine hair was in braid . 

When they were all downstairs . They look at eachother and smirk .

 "Oh , GD said we have to change our name . So , nadine , your name is changE to Park , instaed of kwon , Park Sora , & Bom , yours is Inhee , Minzy   sooyoung ,   dara , soohee & mine .. Kim." CL smiled . The girls nodded . After that they got into their limo and drove off to the school .

"What's the school call ?" Minzy ask .

"woollim high ." CL replied . The girls nodded .

They told the driver to stop 1 block away from the school . They got out of the car and walk to the school . They stood infront of the school .

They saw girls , who's dress bearly covring their , 2 or 3 buttons undone , guys with uniform sticking out & button undone  . 2ne1 made a face at that . 

When they walk into the school . People look at them in disguest . 

"Eww . soo ugly ."

"Ugly nerd ."

"They don't belong here at this rich place ."

"Ugh . So UGLY ."  

BLAHBLAHBLAH .. 

2ne1 didn't even pay attention to it . Than one girl stick her leg out to nidein . She saw it but , bom shake her head . Nidien ' trip ' on her leg and fell . Nidein rolled her eyes and put her act on . She acted weak . When she was about to stand up . The girl pushed her down to the floor . 

Nidien smirk , but replace it with a scared face . The girl smirk . The girl pull her by her hair and pushed her onto the lockers .

" , you don't belong here ! YOU UGLY THING !" The girl screamed and slapped her face . Nidien almost rolled her eyes , but didn't . * Her slap is so weak *  She thought .  Nidein hold her cheek and tears fall down .  The girl smirk . 

"Your scared ?" The girl ask . 

"Y-yes." Nidien pretend to stutter .  * Dude... my acting is getting really good . 

"You should be little nerd . REMEMBER MY NAME . SUZY ! " She was about to slap you but the bell ring .   * Save by the bell * Nadine thought . You sneak out of her grip and ran away . Suzy smirk .  * stupid nerd * She thought .  

The rest of 2ne1 wanted to hellp , but they knew you could handel it . 

 

In class. You were told to stay outside till your name was called . You heard the teacher call your name so you went in . All eyes were on you , looking at you in disgust. People were whispering things . 

"Um ... h-hi . my name is p-park sora. Please take ca-care of m-me ." You stutter . Some of the student rolled their eyes .  Nadine was just laughing inside . 

"You may go sit by Taffany . Taffany , raise your hands ."  A girl raise her hand . Although , her hair was like a guys & she was wearing a guys uniform , nidine could still tell it was a girl .

Taffany nod her head at you . You smile alittle . 

"Hi . My name is Park Sora " You smile . She smiled back . 

"Yo . My name is Taffany lee, but call me TJ,. Nice to meet you too ." Taffany smiled .   TJ doesn't make friends that easy. She doesn't often do that , but now she's acting nice towards nadien . She's often cold to people..   

* She seem nice * TJ thought .  

"You wanna eat lunch with me and my friend ?" TJ ask nadien . Nadien nodded her head . Taffany smiled at her .  

The teacher was teaching stuff nadien already know . It was hella easy . She just look at the teacher so she won't get scold at . 

 

SKIP TO LUNCH . 

 

Nadien saw TJ and wave at her happily . TJ chuckle and waved back . 

Nadien went over to TJ and ask her if the rest of 2ne1 can sit with her . TJ said it was alright . 2ne1 got their food and sat down . There was 3 girls at the table . 

"Guys , meet nadien and her .. friend ?" Taffany smiled .  The 2 girls waved & 2ne1 waved back.

"Hi , my name is Kim Parkso." The girl smiled.

 

"Hi , my name is Lee Eunji ." Eunji waved and smiled. 2ne1 smiled back. 

 

" Hello , we ar-" Dara was about to start to introuduce themself , but stop when CL give her a glare . Dara smiled sheepishly . 

"Hi , i'm Soohee ." Dara smiled . Taffany and the rest smiled . 

"Hi , i'm kim." CL nod . The rest smiled . 

"Hi , i'm Park Sora ." Nadine smiled . The rest smiled . 

"I'm Inhee." Bom wave . 

"HI , i'm sooyoung." Minzy smiled . The rest smiled . 

They sat and talk and laugh . Sudeenly , there was loud nois- No . loud squealings and shouting . 2ne1 cover their ear wile TJ and her friend chuckle . 

" Ugh . Why are they so loud . Geezz ." Bom made a face. TJ smiled . 

"For the kingkas. Loud crazy fan girls ." 2ne1 look confuse . 

"Kingkas ? What's that ?" dara ask . 

" You don't know ..? It means , they are the best looking guys in the whole school ." Eunji replied . The screaming got louder . 6 guys walk in. 

Girls were squealing louder than ever . Nadine toghten her fist . She didn't like loud people . Reasons? She finds them annoying . She was about to stand up and shout , but remember her image . A NERD . 

The 6 guys went and sat on their seats , girls surrounding them .   

"So , who are they ?" Dara ask  .

"TeenTop . " TJ replied while drinking her milk . 2ne1 look at each other .  * A gang ? * 

"Isn't  that a gang ?" Bom ask . TJ raise her eyebrow . 

"Yea , how'd you know ?" TJ ask . 

"Oh , i heard it from some girls ." Bom repied . TJ nodded . 

When nadine was going to dump her trays , a girl purposely bump into her , getting the food to dirty her clothes . Nadine sigh and bent down to pick up her food but the girl put her foot on the tray . Students stare at the secen and laugh . Teentop , they were just looking . 

"Ugh , you still haven't left ? Stupid nerd . I will make yoour life here wrose . " The girl , suzy smirk . Nadine rolled her eyes . Suzy walk back to her table . Nadine pick her stuff up , TJ and 2ne1 came and ask her if she was okay . Nadine smiled back .  

 

RING RING *  The bell ring . 

Student walk out of the cafeteria.  2ne1 was the last one . 

"Are you okay nadine ?" Bom ask . Nadiine nodded . She look at her gang members worried face and smirk . 

" I'm a gangster .. don't forget " Nadine wink . The rest of 2ne1 smirk and walk out .  What they didn't know was someone had heard their converstation .........

 

 

 

 

 

But one problem .....................................      He couldn't understand enlish .  

 

 

2ne1 went their own way to their class . Nadine look at her schedule .  * Oh , i have english ! * She smiled . 

She didn't watch where she was going ... so she bump into a guy . 

"Owww . " Nadine rub her ankel . She look up and saw a guy looking at her. The guy help Nadine .  * Wow , have to admite , he's pretty handome *  She thought .  

"Uh , sorry about that . I should've watch where i was going ." Nadine bow .  * This girl is different * The guy thought . 

"It's okay , it's my fault too . Are you new here ?" The guy ask . Nadine nodded .

"Yes , i''m new here . " Nadine smile .  * Wow . her smile is prett- WHAT THE HELL . * The guy yelled in her mind . 

"Uh , well i have to get going , bye & i'm sorry !" Nadine bow and walk away . 

"Wait , what's your name !?" The guy ask . Nadine smiled . 

"It's Park Sora , what's yours ?" She ask . 

"It's Chunji ." Chunji smiled .  * Whoa. Why am i being nice ? *  Chunji thought and walk away . 

Nadine walk to her class . She was 5 minutes late . When she walk in the whole class had their eyes on her . 

"Miss , why are you late ?" The teacher ask . Nadine's eyes widen , while the teacher smirk , making the girls squeal . 

"Uh ... i got lost ." Nadine replied . The ' teacher ' nodded . Nadine give him a questioning look. The 'teacher' just smiled . * What is jaejoong doing here !? * Nadine thought. 

The 'teacher' started to teach the lession . The lesson was easy . Nadine was holding back her self from falling asleep. 

 

The class ended . The teacher smiled , making the girls squeal . Nadine made a face . After everyone was gone , nadine walk up to the teacher . 

"Jeajoong , what are you doing here ?" Nadine ask . Jeajoong smirk . 

"To watch over you guys , so your secret won't be blown dongseang !" Jaejoong smiled and pinch nadine's cheek . Nadine pouted . 

"  aigoo , you got cuteerr !" Jaejoong squealed . * Same jeajoong * Nadine smiled . 

"GO! Your going to be late otherwise !" Jaejoong scold . Nadine chuckle than walk out of the class . 

Next class . : Math . 

 When she got in , students were already in their seat . 

" L.JOE ! Raise your hand !" The teacher shouted . L.Joe look up , with his sleeping face , making the girls squeal and the guys to roll their eyes . 

The L.Joe guy glare at the teacher making the teacher glup . 

L.Joe raise his hands . 

The teacher look back at nadine and smiled at her . 

"Go sit there . " He said . Nadine nodded . 

Girls were glaring at her .. buring hole thru her . 

She got to her seat and put her stuff down . She felt like someone was watching her , she turn and saw a pink hair guy staring at her . 

"What ?" She ask .. sounding a bit annoyed .   * Whoa .. she's different . * The pink hair thought . 

"Nothing . You new ?" The pink hair boy thought . Nadine nodded . 

"' My name's L.Joe , yours ?" L.Joe ask , sticking out his hand  .  * Whoaa , why am i suddenly talking to this girl ? I don't even pay attention to them . * L.Joe thought . Nadine smiled and shake his hand . Girls were galing at her , again . Seriously , if looks can kill , she be dead already . 

"I'm Park Sora , nice to meet you L.Joe ." Nadine smiled . L.Joe nodded and smiled . Girls gasp .   Reasons ?  He bearly smile when in school . 

The teacher started to teach , L.Joe was sleeping . Nadine , she was just staring at the board . She knew all of the problem .

"Nadine , will you please come up here and solve the problem ?" The teacher ask . Nadine nodded , student snickered  , whispering this like ' Nerd ' ugly ' blahblah .  Nadine went up and solve the problem . The teacher smiled .  Nadine smiled backk and walk back to her seat . Students were throwing paper ball at her when the teacher wasen't looking . Nadine just ignore it and focus .  L.Joe was watching this .  * I wonder how long she would stay here * He thought  and went back to sleep . 

 

END OF THE DAY .  

 

Nadine was by her locker , putting her stuff in her locker , when suddenly someone push her hard onto the locker . She groan .  

"Yah you ugly nerd ! STAY AWAY FROM .JOE !" Suzy scream and slap her . Nadine hold her cheek and nodded her head . 

3 girls came behind suzy and smirk . 

"Is this the nerd ?" A girl with short black hair ask . Suzy nodded . 

" You better stay away from L.JOE oppa ! he's mine !" Suzy shouted , she was about to slap nadine face when ..

"Yah , you don't own L.joe . " A deep voice said . Nadine and the 4 girls look where the voice came from . The girl with the black hair gasp . 

"CAP oppa...." She said . CAP rolled his eyes , as the 5 boys smirk . 

" Let her go ." A guy with big lips said .  * I don't even know why were doing this * CAP AND THE 5 THOUGHT . 

"But .. she's- "  Suzy started but was cut off . 

"No no girly .. L.Joe 'oppa' ain't yours . So off ." A baby face said , imiting the ' OPPA' part . The 6 boys smirk . Suzy gasp . and  turn away and walk away . 

After the 4 girls were gone . Nadine look up to the boys and bow . 

"Oh , it you , hi L.joe ." Nadine bow . L.Joe smiled .  * Whoa , smiled ? THE L.JOE ? *  Teentop thought . 

"Thank you for saving me back there .. uh ? " Nadine said . CAP grin . 

"It's TEENTOP . & your welcome ." CAP said . Nadine smiled and bow . 

"I like her ! She's not fake ! " Ricky smiled and hug nadine . Nadine was shock . 

"Uh .. sorry for our friend suddeness . ANyway , i'm CAP ." CAP smiled .   * I feel like i need to protect her or something * CAP thought . 

"Hey ,i'm RICKY ." Ricky beamed . Nadine smiled . 

"Hey , i'm Niel ." Niel smiled . Nadine smiled back . 

"Hi , i'm Changjo, the MAKNAE !" Changjio smiled , Nadine smiled back . 

"Oh , your chunji right ? The one i bump into in the hallway ?" Nadine smiled looking at chunji . * Why do i feel happy when she said that ??* Chunji thought and smiled .   * CHUNJI SMILED !? IN FRONT OF A GIRL !?*  Teentop thought . 

"Yep ." Chunji replied . 

" & WE ARE TEENTOP !" They said in unison . 

"YAH NADINE ! " A voice shouted . Nadine and teentop look back to see 4 girls running to her . 

"Yah yah , where have you been ? " CL ask , worried . Nadine giggle .  

"With teentop . " Nadine smiled . CL and the 3 girls look and smiled at teentop . 

Teentop waved . 2ne1 smiled . 

"Guys , these are my friends ." Nadine smiled . 

"I'm kim ." CL smiled . 

"I'm sooyoung."  mINZY SMILED . 

"I'm soohee." Dara wave . 

"I'm Inhee ." Bom smiled . The teentop boys smiled . 

"Your our noonas , except nadine , right ?"  Ricky ask . The 4 girls nodded while nadine made a face . 

"Well , it was nice meeting you . We have to leave NOW . " CL said . Teentop nodded and waved . 2ne1 waved back and walk away . Little did they know that Miss A was watching . 

"es , they are messing with our oppas" Suzy hissed . The other 3 girls nodded .

"We will make your life miserable." The girl with the black hair smirk .

 

 

2ne1 got into their limo and drove off . 

 

In the limo . 

2ne1 turn serioud . 

"Nadine , we have to go back to US , but we'll be back in 5 months ." Dara said . Nadine's face fell . 

" Oh .. gangs stuff ." Nadine said . The 4 girls nodded . 

" & GD said that .......... he knows who killed your brother ." CL said . Nadine face turn dark .  * , her mafai mood is on * the 4 girls thought . 

"Who is is .?" Nadine said .. her deadly voice . The 4 girls shiver . 

"They don't know for sure , but they had the same tatto as the one who killed jake ." Bom said . Nadine now have a dark aura around her . 

* I will get my revenge .... just wait * Nadine thought . 

The 4 girls than drop the subject and talk about school ,, nadine's mafai mood went off and her normal self went on . The 4 girls sigh in relief .