chap 23

Life of a gangster

Recap

 

The 4 gangs , including nadine.. eyes widen ...  

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Seungri ! Are you serious !?" Teayang ask . He nodded . The 4 gangs chuckle. Nadine just shurg .

"Let's go. " Nadine smiled .  * Her smile looks just like sora's.

The gangs went and get into to the cup , GD with nadine .  * Are they couple ?*  The 3 gangs thought looking at the laughing GD and nadine.

After the ride

"OMG ! That was awesome!" Seungri exclamed. Nadine smirk.

 " Oh , look . THE GREAT GANGSTER is acting like a kid." Nadine smiled. Seungri noticed what he was doing and get back to his 'normal' self.

 

"Who's picking the ride ?" GD ask the 3 gangs .  

"I'll do it." LuHan smiled . Nadine smiled .

"Your so cutee !" Nadine smiled as she pinch his cheek , making him blush.

"Um ... th-thanks ." He smiled .  

He than pointed at the hunted house ... nadines eyes widen ......  as her face fell.

"NO !" She said , but it wasn't her only who said that , amber said it too .

"I .. i don't want to go.." Nadine said as she look down ... amber too ...

GD look a little pissed .. well that's what you'd think .

"You guys go , i'll stay with minji." He said as he hug her .

"Um ...... are you guys dating ?"  Niel ask . BigBang burst into laughters.

"No . We're ...bestfriend .." GD lied . The rest nodded.

" We'll be right back . "  The 4 gangs went their way , 

"GD , just go . I'll be fine , amber-ssi is staying too ." Nadine smiled at her brother . 

"Okay ." He smiled and went after the gang .

"So , why didn't you want to go ?" Amber ask as she sat down with her . Nadine felt pain ..

" Because of what happened in the past.." Nadine smiled .. 

"You ?" She ask . Amber look sad for awhile.

"Because of the past , too." She smiled.

"Wanna ditch and go eat ?"  The two ask eatchother at the same time before laughing . 

"Lets gooo amber-ssi !" Nadine smiled .

"no need to be formal , just call me unnie ... or oppa ?" Amber smiled .

"Neh unniee !" Nadine smiled ...   *  Her smile .... looks just like ..nadine's....*  Amber thought .

Amber rufflle nadine's hair .

"Let go ." She said .

 

They went to the food stand . Nadine's eyes sparkle at the sight of food.  * She remind me of nadine so much* Amber thought .

They than start to order ... well ... only nadine .. amber was watching ..

 

After ordering ..

The food came .. amber jaw drop at the sight while nadine eyes sparkle.

Nadine than started to eat ..  * She's so skinny , yet she eats so much ! How ??* Amber thought in her mind . As if nadine could read her mind ,

"I don't get fat .. eat !" Nadine smiled . Amber smiled back and begain eating ...

 

ON THE OTHER 

 

"That was fun !" Sullie smiled , the gangs smiled..

"Guys , where is amber and minji?"  Tao & luna ask .

"FOOS court." GD smirk . 

The rest nodded and went over to the food court/stand

When they got in , their jaw drop .... Nadine & amber was eating ... their table was full of food....

"PIGS ." Teayang smirk . The rest just stare.

"You couldn't wait , could you ?"  T.O.P chuckle . Nadine smiled sheepishly . * SHE'S CUTEE TOO !* The gangs thought.

"Order .. don't you dare touch our food." Nadine glare at the boys , making them glup.

"Don't mee with her food....or else.." Deasung whisper to the gangs . They nodded.

"Order what you want ... GD will pay !" Nadine smiled. GD was about to protest , but just chuckle.

They started to order what they want . 

 

After eating 

 

"The price will be $360.99 sir ." The man said . The gangs gasp.  

"Here . keep the change." GD said , handing him $500 hundred dollars.  ( Rich people , remember ?)

"Bu-" The guy shutup when GD glare at him . 

"Lets go and have more fun , shall we ?" GD wink to the girls . Nadine knock him on the head.

"No flirting , GD." Nadine smirk . GD rolled his eyes yet smiled.

"We'llpa-" The gangs started but was cut off by GD glare.

"It was a treat ." GD smiled . They nodded.

 

They went and around and ride stuff....  ( Too lazy to tell you what they did.....)

 

6:30 

 

"It was nice hanging out & meeting you today . Hope we can meet again." The leader of , Teentop , EXO & F(x) Smiled.

"You guys wanna be in the company ?" GD ask , the 3 gangs gasp ................. GD don't let people join their company ..... boy , you can try all you want but he won't ....

 

"Are you serious ?"  Kris ask . GD nodded . The 3 gangs smiled and nodded,

"Your part of the family now." GD smiled.

They bid their goodbye and drove off.............   

 

NADINE MANSION 

 

9:30 

 

Nadine already taken a shower and she was in her PJ already ......She was tired ....

She look at the picture and kiss it ..

she than fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

It was a good day today .................very good..