chap 12

Life of a gangster

Nadine's POV 

 

I have PE .. my favorite subject .. Keke... 

I have this class with chunji ...... he's so cute ... keke .... WHAT !!!   Why am i feeling like this ..... am i sick ....??????

"Class , go and change to your shorts ." The PE teacher , Mr Lee shouted . The students , including me walk in to our locker and change . 

When walking to my locker , suzy push me hard agnist the locker .

sigh ............. what does she want ...i'm running out of patience ............ chill nadine ... chill....... OWWWW ! What the hell , she slapped me .. hard ... geeze m i think i now have a  handprint on my cheek ... owww .. it hurtsss.....

"Yah you nerd ! I TOLD YOU , STAY AWAY FROM TEENTOP OPPASSS !!!!!" She shouted ... geezee .. i think my earbuds are going to go deaf ... i'm like right here next to her and yet.............. she's screaming ....

I didn't say nothing .... She look pissed .... She than pull my ponytail hard and throw me on the ground .... Dame ... my hair ... my hair .. no one touches my hair ... no one ....

The girl suzy bent down to my face and smirk .

"You weak motherer ... stay away from teentop-" Suzy was cut off by TJ pulling her hair . 

"OWWWW - What the !?" Suzy screamed . TJ stood there , hands in her basketball shorts , pokerface.

" Get away from her . & FYI . Teentop ain't yours . " TJ said coldly . Suzy scoff & walk out of the room. 

"You okay dora ?" TJ ask me with a worried face . I shake my head and smiled at her . 

"Your not hurt anywhere right ?" She ask me . I shake my head . She sigh in relief . 

"Let's get goi- oh , go change ." She said as she look at me . I nodded and went over to change to my clothes .. which was shorts .

 

PE clothes

 

when i walk out ... i saw the girls .... dude ... i think my shorts is the longest one here . I made a face.. their shirts was showing their cleavages... and their but was almost showing ........................ TJ saw me made a face and chuckle .

 

 

Chunji's POV . 

 

We .. meaning us BOYS . we went in and change . I change into a backetball shorts and a v-neck.  

When we went out .. guys wistle at the girls .... ewww ....... their cleavages shows ... almost their are show ... & their legs are so ........ shorts ..... not y ......   

 

JUST EWWW ...............      

 

 

Than in the corner of my eyes , i saw sora .. she was talking with TJ , laughing .. than i took a look at her ............... One word ...............

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

dame...........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I sound like a ert .............................   but seriously .... her legs are long , milky white and .... wow ... just wow ... her legs are really gorgeous .... just wow .......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh ... are they walking towards me ...??? sora wave and smile at me . I wave back and smile ...   * Her smile is really pretty *  I thought . 

"Yo chunji " TJ nod . I nod back . TJ is actually cool ... seems like CAP hyung likes her ......

"HI chunji !" Sora smiled . I smiled back ....

"HI GUYS !" L.Joe came to us . TJ nod and sora wave cutely .  She's really cute ... i wonder how she looks under those huge glasses ... oh well ..

 

"Pick a team . We're playing vollyball." 

Our team was , me , sora , tj , L.joe ... two guys , names , teamin & minho .& 2 more guys .

The 2 guys were cheeking out sora's leg ... I felt angry .... i don't even know why myself ......... sigh.....

i just want to go over to them and rip their eyes out of their eye socket ..

 

Anyway ..... back to the game ... our team number is 4 . 

I was behind with , the 2 guys  with L.Joe ........ arggg .. those manwhore.....

Teamin , minho , tj , and sora was in front .... Teamin and sora was laughing and talking ..............

 

I ' m not jealous .. am i ? 

"Your jealous .." L.Joe whisper to me . My eyes widen .

"Huh ?" I ask . He smirk .

"You face shows it all , hyungg ~" He said . I look down at my hands which was curled into a ball ... 

 

"START !" Mr lee shouted and blow his whistle .   You wanna know who our opponent ..............?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suzy and some of the girls .....  Seriously ... suzy is soo .. sdjf;lajsdf ... just ewww..... she's acting all cute and ... she's not even cute...

 

sora's cuter .... keke ..............

 

Back to the game ....

 

 

DUDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

SORA'S SO GOOD .......

 

You wanna know what she did ? She jump and hit the ball ....

Here's what she did.

 

She left me .. TJ , suzy and her teamates ... L.Joe , minho , teamin & the 2 man speechless.... that was just ...... cool......

 

The score .... 30 to 0...  

believe it or not ??? 

Sora's relly good .... really really good.. the way her body mo- ERT !!!! WHY AM I BEING A ERT !!!! Aigh i'm going insane ...... 

 

NO ONE'S POV .

 

After playing vollyball .

"SORA ! dongsaeng !! you're did awesomeee !!" TJ smiled and hug her . Sora smiled and thank her . 

"You did good , sora !" L.Joe smilled . Sora smiled and thank him.

"You did wonderful !" Chunji smiled ....  * He's so handsome ... why does my heart beat so fast around him ........am i sick ...?? *  Sora thought ... staring at chunji ......  

* She's staring at me .....* Chunji thought and blush .  TJ elbow sora . Sora snap out of her thoughts and look down .. blushing madly .

L.Joe on the other hand smirk and chuckle .  * Aigoo , these guys like eachother ... but too stupid too notice .. * TJ & L.Joe thought 

"Wel-well ... let's get going ." Sora smiled .. which melted chunji's heart . 

"OKAY !" TJ & L.Joe smiled . 

"You fell hard for her .. my friend ." L.Joe whisper to chunji .. chunji blush and look down .

 

SKIP TO END OF THE DAY

 

 

You were by your locker when suddenly someone grab you behind ponytail .

 

* Dame .. not right now.* You thought ... annoyed .

" How many time do i have to tell you to stay away from them ! and especially chunji !!!!!" suzy screamed . You rolled your eyes .

* That's it girly .... that's the last straw .

"They're not YOURS . & Chunji's not yours ." You replied coldly . She scoff . 

"Now you speak up nerd . " She said and when about to slap your face , you twisted her wrist , making her scream in pain ...  * I didn't even use my strength .. not even a bit * You yawn boredly.  

"Let go you !" Suay screamed . You smirk .

You let her go and was about to walk away , but than a girl slam you against the locker .

You look up and saw Fei and the rest of missA . They smirk . Suzy raise her fist and about to punch her ... nadine just smirk , not moving till the fist was 3 inches away from her face .. nadine dodge the punch . Suzy's fist punch the locker accidentally , she cried out in pain . Nadine let out a chuckle .

"WEAK." Nadine said .  The 4 girls run to her . Nadine sigh . She dodge all their kicks and punch . Than , she sent them a tornado kick , fei and jai fell. 

Nadine took her glasses off , revealing her gorgeous face . The 4 girls gasp .

"Kwo-kwon" The 4 girls stutter .

"Right .. now , if you tell anyone about this ... your going to regret it." Nadine smirk  . The 4 girls nodded quickly . They 4 girls got up and run away as fast as they can .

Nadine chuckle . 

 

 

 

"Being a mafai scares people off ...............

 

 

 

 

 

 

even the person you love the most ..............."