chap 16

Life of a gangster

Recap

 

She got into her bed and drifted off to bed ..... 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

7:20 

 

RING RING *  The alarm clock went off . Nadine hit the clock making it stop . Nadine got up and went in the bathroom and did her things . She came out with her fake glasses and her hair in a ponytail . She put her uniform on and went downstairs.

"Aish , just forgot .. there's no food .. dame ..." Nadine cursed . 

Nadine got on her bicycle and went off ... to a store to buy some food . There's a store across the school . 

When nadine arrived at the store , some students were there , buying stuff . 

No one was at the school ground . 

Nadine went and pick up chips, cookies & more food . When she went to check her stuff . The lady raise her eyebrown at her and smiled . 

"Kiddo , do you eat this much , but your so thin." The lady smiled . Nadine smiled back.

"Yea .. i eat alot .. but i just don't get fat ..." Nadine rub her nape . The lady smiled and put the chips and stuff in the bag. Nadine payed and went off and sat outside , eating her food. 

More students started to arrive .

Nadine finish her , 3 bags of chips , 3 cookies and some candies . She patted her stomache ans smiled .  she look at her iphone , it was alread 7:57 . 

She sat there , looking at students talking and laughing . She than felt a tap on her shoulder . she look up and saw chunji ... 

* He's so handsome ..* nadine thought and blush . 

"Hey , sora." Chunji smile , making nadine bluch harder .  * cute * chunji thought seeing nadine blush .

"Hey chunji ... where are the rest ?" Nadine ask . Chunji chuckle.

"There coming . They slept in .." Chunji said .  Chunji took a close look at her face .

His eyes widen .

"Sora , what happened to your cheek ? Does it hurt ? How did you get it bruse ? did you get hurt yesterday ? are yo-" Nadine put her hands on chunji's mouth .

"I'm okay ... i .. i just fell down ... & i ., i um had some errands to do.. that's why ." Nadine smiled .. hoping that she would convine him ...  

* It's clearly she's lying .. .must have a reason for it * Chunji thought .

"Oh , okay . Are you alright thou ?" Chunji ask , cupping her cheek . Chunji look into nadine's eyes . nadine look back into his brown chocolate dreamy eyes ..  they stare into eatchothers eyes for awhile till ...

AHEMMMM !!!!  Someone .. some people did some fake cough . Nadine and chunji broke away from eatchothers gaze than look at who interrupted their sweet moment was there..

Teentop .. excluding chunji was there .. smirking at them .

"Um ... hi ?" Nadine waved and smiled sheepishly . 

" DONGSAENG !!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR CHEEK !!! WHY IS IT BRUSEEE !!!??" RIcky screamed and panic .. teentop facepalmed themself .

"I fell ...it's okay." Nadine smiled . 

" Are you sure , it looks bad , does it hurt & why weren't you here yesterday , were you sick , did something happen , did you-" Ricky was cut off by nadine hugging him .   Chunji on the other hand was jealous .

"It's ok , ricky , i'm alright . I'm perfectly fine . I just had some.errands to do ." Nadine smiled at him.

"What kind of errands ?" Ricky ask . 

"Um ... uh , you shouldn't know . It's nothing important !" Nadine started . 

"Oh look ! It's time to go in !" Nadine said and run into the building , leaving teentop in confusion . 

"She's a really bad liar ....  i wonder how she got the bruse ?" Changjio said aloud , making teentop thinking about it . 

"Must have a reason ." CAP said .

"Come on , let's get going." CAP said as he walk off , teentop follow and walk .

 

LUNCH 

 

TJ , eunji & parkso run to nadine and hug her tight .

"gu-guys .. ca-can'y br-breath.." nadine choke out , the 3 girls rub their neck sheepishly .

"Sora , what happened to your cheek !? why is it bruse !? why weren't you here yesterday ? were you sick , do you have a disease !? did-" Eunji was cut off my TJ slapping her head.

"She doesn't have any disease  , stop thinking negative." TJ said cooly .

"I fell ... i had some errands to do .. so i couldn't come .." Nadine smiled . 

*Liar .* The 3 thought . 

"Well , let's go and eatt !" Nadine smiled brightly .

"Aigoo , you love food that much ?" Parkso ask . Nadine nodded happily.

"if i could marry food , i would ." Nadine said making the 3 girls chuckle.

"How would you make babies ?" Eunji ask ... being the most erted one .

"Well ... i don't know ?....I'll adopt a kid ?" nadine scratch her head .

"Haha ... okayyy dongsaeng ." Parkso laugh .

"COME ON !! I''m dyingggg !!" Nadine said , rubbing her stomace . The 3 laugh .

"Arraso ." TJ smiled .