chap 14

Life of a gangster

Recap

 

"Gotta sleep ." Nadine yawn . Nadine than went into her bed and fell asleep ...

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

10:30 .

 

Nadine's pov . 

 

RING RING ** 

 

Ughh ..... SHUT UP YOU STUPID ALARM CLOCK !!!!!!!!!!!

I pick up the alarm clock and throw it to the floor ............. oopss..... that's the 10th alarm clock i broken .......   

eh ... whatever....

 

I got out of my bed and went into the bathroom to do my' things ' 

After doing my 'things' 

I went out and ppick out what i'm going to wear for the fight . OH ! Right , this !

My outfit :

 

Keke ... i likee ~  

 

Oh look , it's 11:50 . 

 

Gotta get goin ' 

I went into the garageand get my bike . I got on and put my helmet on 

 

 

After than i drove off to the place .  My hair was flying .. LOL ....

Dude .. this place look creepy ...... 

Anyway , i walk there , no one was there ...   than , i saw jiyong & bigbang ...

"Hi guys !" I smiled as i went over to them . They smiled back and waved.

"So .. where are they ?" I ask .. getting excited . Bigbang chuckle

"Still the same ... love fights . & They'll be here ... just don't know when ." Teayang smiled . Nadine nodded . 

They start to talk and laugh . 

 

10 minutes later ..

 

Bigbang and nadine was still talking and laughing . Than , cars & motorcycles arrived . 

"FINALLY !" Naddine sigh . Bigbang laugh . 

 

Than , about 30 mans come out . Nadine yawn .

"Well well well .... you bought a girl with you ... tsk ..." The guy with a croocked tooth task.  * Oh , i just remember .. i have my helmet on * Nadine thought . 

Nadine than took her helemet , making the 30 man gasp 

* GODNESS * Was the word that came across the 3o mans mind . 

The man .. who had croocked teeth snap out of his thoughts .

"Pftt .. so what ?  " He scoffe . Than , jiyoung step out and smirk . Making the 30 man again ... gasp ... steping behind ..

"What are y'all waitin ' for . Let's get this done ... i'm hungry ." Nadine smirk . The 3o man than attake them . 

Teayang was fighting 5 people .... T.O.P , 5 people , deasung , 5 people , seungri , 5 people , Jiyong ..... nobody went over to fight with him ... he pouted and watch the fight .

Teayang , send the 5 guys a flying kick ... which made them all fall and unconscious. Teayang smirk .

T.O.P. Dodge all their kicks and punch and kick them , they fell and went unconscious ... same go with the others . 

Nadine , 9 people .  Nadine dodge their kicks and punches , she than punch the guy on his nose , making his nose bleed and his nose

... broken ..  Than she kick one of the guy oh his ' spot ' making him drop to his knees, hugging his ' little friend ' . without know .. someone

 turned nadine around and punch her cheek .. making it bruse ... Bigbang eyes widen ... fuming with anger .

* No one touches my baby girl ! * Bigbang .. including jiyong run towards nadine

. Nadine smirk .. touching her left cheek which was now bleeding . The guy who punched nadine had worn a glove which had those spiky stuff . 

* First time getting punch * Nadine thought . 

The than punch him ... making him black out.

"NADINE ARE YOU ALRIGHT !?

"IS IT BAD !"

"DO YOU NEED TO GO TO THE HOS-" Bigbang started but was cut off by nadine laughing .

"Guys , it's okay .. I'm alright , just a burse !" Nadine smiled . 

" No missy , they punch your beautiful face ! Come on , let's get it treated so it won't leave no mark !" Teayang .. being motherly . 

"Yes ! We don't want our pretty dongseang to have scar on her face !" Seungri cried . Nadine shakes her head and smiled . 

The 30 guys were on the ground .. some unconscious .. some groaning in pain . Nadine went over to them .... no the crooked tooth guy and lifter his head up . 

"DON'T EVER BOTHER US AGAIN , YOU HERE !" Nadine said in her deadly voice , making the guy shake .

He nodded his head .. to afried to speak . Nadine smiled at him and skip back to bigbang . 

"How long did it take to beat those giuys up ?" Nadine ask .

"6 minutes , sharp." T.O.P. replied proudly . 

Bigbang smirk , but juyong pouted .

" I didn't even get to fight !" Jiyoung stop his foot childishly  . Nadine & bigbang just smiled at the  'leader' action . 

They got on to their bikes and drove off to nadine's mansion . 

 

IN THE MANSION .

 

Teayang dash off to find the aid kit  . Bigbang went and sat down at the couch wating whatever was on TV . 

Teayang came back with the aid kit  . 

Nadine was too caught up with the show that she didn't even feel any pain . Teayang smiled .

"DONE ! The scar will fade away in 3 or 4 days ." Teayang smiled . Nadine thank him . 

"We gotta get going , a gang is in our territory .. I'm sorry nadine , oppa's going to leave. Call you later ." Jiyong smiled and kiss his sister's forehead . Nadine smiled back . 

Bigbang hug her than drove off .

 

Nadine touch her bruse . * How big is it ?* Nadine ask herself . She went up to the bathroom and check on the bruse .

The bruse   ( Don't mind the guy )

 

It's not that big ... eh ... 

 

I'M SO HUNGRYYYYY !!!!!!!      .Nadine whinned and went down to make herself some meal . 

 

IN SCHOOL   -  

 

"Guys , why is sora's not here ?" Teentop ask TJ ... who is also looking for sora .

"I don't know ... she's always here thou .... is she sick?" CAP ask worriedly . 

Chunji was keeping quite , but inside, he was worried sick . 

* Where is she ? Is she sick ? Did something happen to her ?* He had thousand question in his mind . 

" I don't know .... we'll see ... she might be sick .." Niel said . TJ nodded , as the others nodded . 

"Well ... let's get to our class .." Changjio said . The rest nodded and went off to their class .

* I hope your alright * Chunji thought . 

 

BACK AT MANSION . 

 

* That was soo good .... keke ... i'm so full ... not .. there was nothing in the fride ...except some chicken legs and noddles .... 

awwhh .. i want more ... foodd.. * Naddine pouted sadly .