chap 6

Life of a gangster

 

"Dude ... why does this mansion have 2 library ? Just like the other mansion . " Dara ask . Nadine chuckle . 

"Dad wants me to study .. get it ?" Nidine smiled . The 4 girls laughed . 

 

Ring ring *  CL's phone ring . 

"Hey GD, tonight , where ? Oh the V.I.P ? Arraso oppa , neh . Bye ." CL hang up and smirk . 

"We're going to the club ." Nadien pouted ...

"Do i have to stay .. i always have to stay .." She said . The girls chuckle.

"Nope . you can go. GD says so ." CL grin . Nadine grin and smiled widely . 

"Come on, it's already 6:30 . Take a shower and dress up . " CL said . The girls nodded and went to their rooms .

 

7:30 . 

The girls were already dressed . 

 

CL.

 

bom

 

Dara

 

Minzy

nadine

 

"Ladieess ~ Loking fly ~"  Dara & CL cooed . The girls chuckle . 

" You guys too ." Bom smiled . 

"Okay , let's get going . !" The 5 girls cheered . 

They went into their drive way and get their car .. nadine can drive .. well she's the mafia ... so .. she could . 

CL's car

 

dara

 

bom

 

minzy

 

nadine

 

They drove off to the club . VIP . 

 

When they arrive at the club . People who were outside stare at their cars . When they got out , guys wistle . Girls eye them in envy and jealousy . 

People started to whisper to eachother . 

"OMG . That's 2ne1 . "

"2NE1 ! They are so gorgeous !" 

" # 1 gang . Hott "

People kept whispering . 

They ignore it . 

When they went in , head turn to them . Guys droll over them .. girls stare with envy and in awh .

They went and take a seat . 

"HEY ! " They heard someone shouted . 2ne1 look and saw bigbang

 

Girls start to squeal . They came over to 2ne1 and sat down with them . Bigbang ' s the owner of the club . 

"Dame , dongseangs , you guys have some taste in fasions ." Teayang smiled . The girls smiled and thank them . 

" Everyone in town knows 2ne1 is back !" Deasung smiled . 2ne1 smirk . 

"Yah nadine ! Why is your dress so revealing !? Huh why are yo- OWW !" GD rub his head where teayang slapped him.

"She's not getting any younger ." Teayang said . The rest brust out laughing . 

"Guys , go up on the stage ." Seugrie smiled . 2ne1 got up and went up to stage . People stop dancing and talking and paid attention to them 

"Yo , 2NE1 IS BACK FOR GOOD!" CL shouted . The crowd cheered . 

The girls got into their postition and started to sing and dance.

 

Just imagine nadine's with them . OKay ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4I5bFhK3Sg&feature=related

 

After they dance and sing , the crowd went wild ! The girls bow and went back . 

"That was good guys ! " T.O.P shouted . The girls smiled back . 

They tallk and laugh . 

"Guy ! GO HOME ! school tomorrow !!" Teayang nag . The girls bid their goodbye and went home . 

When they reached their mansion . They cleaned themself up and said goodnight . Each of the girls went to bed .