Chap 1

Life of a gangster

"I'm gonna go out for awhile , be good , okay ?" A 9 years old girl smiled at her 8 years old brother and patted his hair . The 8 years old brother smiled and nodded . 

"Hello , are you here ? Oh , i'll get it . "  The 9 years old girl said over the phone . 

DING DONG * 

The front door ringed . The 9 years old girl went and open the door . She let the old lady come in . 

" Thanks aunty , i'm just going to buy some stuff and i'll be back , thanks again." The 9 years old girl smiled at the aunt . The aunt smiled and ruffled her hair . 

"I will . Where's your brother ?" The aunt asked . The 9 years old girl pointed to the living room . The 2 walked in . 

"I'm gonna go now , listen to your aunt . Okay jakey ?" The 9 years old girl smiled . he kid nodded and pecked his sister's cheek . 

The 9 years old girl waved goodbye and went out the front door . 

 

At the store . 

 

The 9 years old girl was looking at the cookies and chips . The was thinking of what to get .  

"I wonder what jakey wants .." She pouted to herself . 

"Eh .. i'll just get , ice-cream , chips & candies !" She smiled . She got the snacks and paid it . The 9 years old girl skiped home happily while humming a song . 

When she reached her house ... there was smoke coming out from the window & the chimney. 

The 9 years old girl run into the house . The house was full of smoke . She went into the living room ....... to only witness her brother and aunt on the floor .. covered with blood . Her eyes widen and she raceed to the 2 bodies . She started to shake them but they didn't wake up. 

She sat there .. holding the body in her arms . Tears falling down like they were no tomorrow . She tightened her fist and cried and cried . The 9 years old girl , cried and shouted his name . but it was useless .. he was gone .. far away gone from her . * I promise you i will take revenge on that guy .. i promise you my little brother... * The 9 years old girl cried . .

 

"No .. no ... it can't be.. please .. NO !!!!" Nadine woke up .. tears on her face .. breathing hard . There was footstep running towards her rooom .

"Nadine ! Are you okay !??"  CL ask . Nadine nodded . The 4 girls soften. 

"Is it the nightmare..?"  Dara ask , hugging her tight . Nadine nodded softly.

"It's okay .... we'll find the guy who did this .. okay ,? "  Bom said smiling softly. Nadine smiled . 

"I'm sorry for waking you guys up. Come on , go back to sleep ." Nadine yawn and rub her eyes. 

"Aigoo , your such a cutie .& Okay , you want us to sleep together ?" CL smiled . Nadine nodded excitedly. The 4 girls chuckle . 

They got in bed with nadine and fell asleep , same with nadine .    * I can never live without my unnies *  Nadine smiled . 

 

8:30. 

CL woke up and removed dara's leg off her waist . CL chuckle .  * These girls ... i can't imagin myself without them .. * She thought . She got up and went downstairs . 

 

CL's POV.

 

hummm .... what too cook for these girls . AHH ! Got it , bacon , eggs & hashbrown ... and corn ...

Where's the pan ? Oh ! It's right here ! Keke . I forgot where i putted them . 

After 30 minutes of cooking . Yep ,ni'm done . Looks perfect . 

Gotta wake the girls up . I went up to their room . OhMygod .. this is so funny . 

Minzy's legs is around dara's waist . Bom is on the end of the bed.. almost falling ... , nadine .. she's just sleeping there .. being hugged by dara. 

I gotta take a picture ! I went in my room and got my camera . 

 

SNAP .  

Got it .. These girls. I went over to them and shake them ... nothing .. 

"girls .. wake up." I said . Nothing .. 

"Girls. wake up. " I said louder . Nothing .. 

"Girls !" I shouted . Nothing ... fine .. you ask for it . 

"GIRLS ! GET UP BEFORE I POUR WATER ON YOUR FACE !" I shouted . The 4 girls got up .. fater than lightning ... if that's possible.. 

"Please don't ." The 4 pleaded in unison . I smiled evilly. 

"Than get up and go wash up . " I smiled . The 4 nodded . They went back to their room and change . Just to let you know we live in a mansion . 

This is how it looks like . 

Let's explore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!