chap 18

Life of a gangster

Recap

 

"Arraso ." TJ smiled . 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The 4 girls went in and get their food . They got to their seat and ate . 

Girls starting to scream and squeale . The 4 girls chuckle . * Must be teentop *  They thought . 

And surely , it was teentop . They came over to the 4 girls table and started to talk . Girls were sending daggers to the 4 girls . 

Chunji keep looking at nadine , taking glances at her , nadine was also doing the same thing . 

"Wow ... sora dongsaeng , didn't know you could eat this ,much .... you're so thin !!" Changjo exclamed . Nadine chuckle .

"I eat more than this .. keke ." Nadine rub her nape sheepishly . 

"Aren't you afriend that you'll get .. fat ?" Niel ask . Nadine sigh .

"I can eat all i want...but .... i don't even get fat .... not even gain a weight ." Nadine said while eating her chips.  Teentop & Tj & the 2 girls nodded in understanding . 

"Nadine , how's your bruse , does it hurt ?" Chunji ask , touching her cheek . Nadine blush and shake her head . 

"I'm okay , it's just a little bruse." Nadine smiled , now making chunji blush . The two were in their own little world , not knowing that teentop & people in the cafe was watching them . girls sending glares at nadine .

"Stop with the lovely-dovey guys ." Neil smirk , making the two blush .   * YES , GANGSTERS DO BLUSH * Chunji & nadine thought . 

Eunji & parkso giggle . 

"TJ-ah , you want to go watch a soccer game next week ?" CAP ask TJ . You can spot a tiny pink blush on TJ's face .

"Sure . " TJ smiled .  CAP was doing a victory dance inside , but keepping his face cool outside. 

"Teentop , nadine & the two girls chuckle .

" I just remember ... IT'S FRIDAYY !" Ricky & changjo beamed , making the rest laugh and fan girls squeal.

"Slowpoke." Niel mumble . 

They chat and laugh for the rest of the time .

 

RING RING *  Nadine phone ring . She turn around and answer it . She didn't even notice the table had quite down .

"Hello ?" Nadine answer

"What ? Right here , in seoul ? " Nadine ask.

"Dame .. I thought they wouldn't be here in weeks . What , do they know where i live ? ?"

"How many are there ?" Nadine ask calmly.

" Oh , he did ? Damee , why didn't he let me handle it ?" Nadine chuckle. 

"It's just a bruseee ~" Nadine whinned .

"Okay .. YES . I'll becareful & IT'S JUST A BRUSE . Love you too , say hi to unnies for me . Byee ." Nadine hang up with a smile on her face.

 

*Sounds like gangs stuff ... nahh * Teentop thought .

 

"Who was that ?" TJ ask . Nadine panic a littlle .

"It's my aunty ." Nadine smiled .

TJ nodded .

 

THE CONVERSATION

 

"Hello ?" Nadine answer

"Hey nadine , the gangs are there ." Bom said calmly.

"What ? Right here, in seoul ?.. do they know where i live ?" Nadine ask . 

"Yea , they are . & they've been stalking you ...so yes ..... " 

"Dame.. I thought they wouldn't be here in weeks. ??" 

"Yess dongsaeng  . Just becareful . They can attack anytime." Bom said .

"How many are there ?" Nadine ask calmly.

"About 4o ? But , your brother , Jiyong or GD already beatin up 30 of them ." Bom chuckle

"Oh , he did ? Damee , why didn't he let me handle it ?" Nadine chuckle.

"Because he said that you got a cut on your cheek . Are you okay ? You taking care of it ? Does it-" Bom started but was cutted off.

"It's just a brusee ~" Nadine whinned .

" But , well .. take care of the bruse & becareful . Take care of your bruse , love you ." Bom smiled .

"Okay ..YES. I'll becareful & IT'S JUST A BRUSE. Love you too , say hi to unnies for me. Byee. " Nadine hang up with a smile on her face.

 

Back to the TABLE 

 

After 20 minutes of talking .

"Guys , i'm going to go uo to the rooftop , bye ." Nadine smiled . Teentop , TJ & the 2 girls wave . 

 

Nadine went up to the rooftop and saw jaejoong sleeping peacefully . Nadine smirk .

 

"Jaejoong ... the-they... attac-attack..." Nadine fake sounding like she was dying while shaking Jaejoong . Jaejong immediately shot up from his little nap and screamed out.

"OMG ! WHAT !?? ARE YOU DYING !!?? PLEASE DON'T DIE !!!?? YOUR TOO YOUNG TO DIE !! PLEASEE !!! "

Nadine brust out laughing on the floor clutching onto her stomach . Jaejoong finally realize what nadine did and glare at her before tickling her .  Nadine laugh .

 

After tickling nadine , they sat on the floor . 

"So , how's the teaching going?" Nadine ask looking down from the rooftop.

"It's pretty good.. students are all over me ... thanks to my handsome face." Jaejoong chuckle .

Nadine rolled her eyes playfully and smack jaejoong's arm.

"Yea right , handsome face...." Nadine said and shiver making jaejoong chuckle. Jaejonng pinch nadine's cheek making her glare at her.

"Still the same old nadine ..." Jaejoong said softly .. only that nadine could hear. Nadine smiled.

"Yea ... the same ." Nadine smiled.

"So ... have you foung out who killed ... him ?" Jaejoong ask , closing his eyes. Nadine stiffen and smiled sadly.

"No ... but we're still searching ... . I gotta go , class going to start any minutes . Bye jaejoong ." Nadine hug jaejoong and walk to her class.

"Still the same ...  but her smiles seem to be fake .... she's less hyper than she used to be .... her eyes shows pain and sadness ... " Jaejoong smiled sadly.

" That kid .... we really miss you ..... Really do ..." Jaejoong said .. as he shed a tear. He got up and left.  

 

 

On the other side , there was a guy .. he heard the conversation.

* They seem so close , how do they know eachother ? who got killed ? Sora's a really mystery ....I'll find out what your hinding , sora.* The guy thought and left.