chap 11

Life of a gangster

Recap 

The two blush madly and look down while the others just smirk. 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

" Sora , do you have a brother ?" L.Joe ask , the table quite down and their eyes were on nadine . Her palm started to sweat .

"Um .. yea .. i have a brother ." Nadine smiled .  The rest nodded and went back to talking to eachother .  * Intresting * L.Joe thought staring at nadine . Chunji caught L.Joe staring at nadine and frown.

"L.Joe , do you like sora ?" Chunji ask L.Joe . L.Joe smirk   * Geezee , this guy sure make things obvious* L.joe thought .

"Yea ... i do ..." L.Joe smiled .. Chunji heart drop ..  * He likes her .... wait .. do i like her ?*  Chunji question himself . L.Joe chuckle

" I'm just kidding hyung , i don't like her ... but seem like someone do." L.joe smirk and pointed to chunji . Chunji smiled and nodded shyly . 

"I think i do ..." Chunji admitted . L.Joe patted chunji's back . He than went back to talking . L.Joe than saw nadine turing her head to the left ..... her tattoo showing ....  She than turn her head back to the table and talk .

 * nah ... must me my imagination  * L.joe thought and nodded . 

After 20 minutes.

 

Teentop & TJ and her friends POV

We were talking and laughing . I like them . They're not bad. 

 

RING RING * Nadine phone ring . She look at the screen and her face brighten .

* Who could that be ?* Teentop & TJ and her friends thought ,.

"I need to take a call , be right back okay ?" sora smiled . Teentop & TJ and her friends nodded .

 

L.Joe's POV.

After sora left , i excues myself from the table and went after her . I saw her going to the rooftop .

 

 

Nadine's POV

 

I walk up to the rooftop and answere it . GUESS WHO IT IS !? It's CL unnie . Keke . So happyyy

I felt like someone was watching me but i just shrugg it off. 

 

"HII UNNIEE !" I said happily . I heard chuckle over themother line

" DONGSAENG !!! I miss you , no WE miss you !" CL unnie said . I giggle . 

" I miss you too ... it's so lonly over here ..." I said sadly . CL unnie chuckle . 

"I need to tell you something nadine .." CL started . her voice serious .

"Wait .. are you at school ?" CL unnie ask . 

"Yea , wae ?" I ask . 

"Speak english ." CL unnie said . I raise my eyebrow .

"Okay , what's up ?" I ask . There was a puse .

"Some man are after you. They wanted revenge because of what you did to their gang . " CL unnie said . I sigh .

"Which gang ?" I ask ... there was so many gangs ... too many to keep track of .

"  WCL ." CL said . I let out a laugh . That gang ... they were so weak .. i didn't even hit them and they already pleaded me to let them go .  ( Just made up the gang name )

"Yah , why are you laughing ?" CL unnie ask seriousily .

"It's nothing . Anyway , i'll be careful , okay ? " I assure her . 

"Alright , anyway , bom , minzy & dara & of COURSE MEEE !! We miss you lots and lots and lot-"

"I get it unnie . You miss me alotttt !!" I giggle . I heard her giggle .

"Well , i have to go , we have to be back in class in 5 minutes . OKay , love you unnie & i love you , say hi to the others for me" I said and hang up.

I have to get back in . Only 5 minutes till the bell ring !!!!!! 

 

I ran back down to the cafe and get my stuff , teentop & TJ and her 2 friends were still there talking , but where's L.Joe ? .... to be honest ...

L.Joe look familiar ........ just like ....  Nahh , impossible . 

 

 

L.Joe's POV. 

 

OMG ...............................................................................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I heard everything .....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WOW ! I didn't even know sora speaks english ! & she didn't even have an accent when she speaks ..   & i didn't even understand some words she was saying .....

 

Aish ... i need to get back to studying english or i will forget all of them ........ & if your wondering ... i was born in US , but moved here ... ....

 

Anyway , the only words i understand was   'which ' nothing ' becareful ' okay ' miss ' me ' back ' class ' love' get ' 

 

geeze .. i better study more english or else i'm losing it all ...  

 

RING RING ! 

 

The bell ring .... Next class .. PE , with Sora , TJ , chunji & the queenka............ suzy .... ekkk ..... she's so .... dsflashdlfjaslkdjf;l///

 

I went back down to the building and went to my next class .