chap 15

Life of a gangster

Recap

 

* That was soo good .... keke ... i'm so full ... not .. there was nothing in the fride ...except some chicken legs and noddles ....

awwhh .. i want more ... foodd.. * Naddine pouted sadly .

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

TEENTOP's pov.

 

"Aha . school's finally overr !" Changjo & ricky shouted. The other members chuckle .

"Well , let's go to a ramen shop, okay ?" CAP smiled . The boys nodded happily .

"LET'S GO !" Niel & ricky shuted . 

They went over to their car and bike and drove off . 

 

NADINE'S MANSION 

 

"AHHHH! I'm so freakin hungry !"Nadine stop her feet , looking at the fridge . The fridge was empty ... 

* Wait ! CL unnie showed me a ramen shop ! YEA ! I'll go eat there ! * Nadine thought happily . 

"Should i wear my disguise ?" Nadine ask herself , taping her chin . 

"Nah . LET'S CALL BIGBANG !" Nadine smiled happily .

Nadine called GD . 

After 2 rings .

"HI NADINE !" GD said happily . 

"Hi jiyong , i'm hungry so let's go to a ramen store with the rest of BIGBANG ." nadine started . There was screming and cheering from the other line 

"Yea , sure . well meet you at the ramen store okay ? See you there . Love you dongsaeng." Jiyong smiled . Nadine smiled and hang up . 

"LET'S GET CHANGE !" Nadine said happily and went to change . She came up like this .

 

 

 

 

 

 

"LET'S GET GOINGG !"  nadine shouted happily and get on her bike and drove off to the store. 

 

TeenTop's POV

 Teentop arrived at the ramen store . When they got in , girls who sees them squeal and stare at them . Teentop went over to the table and sat . The waiter came over to them .. clearly shaking .

"Um.. wh-what do yo-you wan-want ?" He ask , stuttering. 

CAP told him what they wanted .  The guy nodded and wrote down and went to the back . 

Suddenly they saw BIGBANG enter . The girls in the store squeal even louder . T.O.P  shot them the famous ' look-at-me-or-your-dead-' look that quite down the girls and look away , but still fangirl over them.

* It's jiyong hyung ... huyng how have you been ? I miss you ... but you can't even recognize me...sorry i broke the promise........ .. * L.Joe thought sadly . 

"Guys , it's Bigbang , they're so cool !" Ricky fanboy , making teentop chuckle . 

Suddenly a girl enter , making people gasp . Teentop look at her and gasp . 

 

"Guys , isn't that MINJI , 'THE' MINJI ?" Niel ask , eyes widen .          * NO ONE KNOWS SHE'S RELATED TO GD *  

"She is a beauty ....but she have a bruse......probably  a fight ... but she still look gorgeous." Ricky look at nadine dreamily ....CAP  smiled . Teentop smiled ... 

* She looks familiar *  Chunji and L.Joe thought , staring at her . 

 

NADINE & BIGBANG POV

 

Nadine reach the store and went in , the place turn quite as she walk in , guys jaw drop , girls stare .. in envy . 

She look around and saw teentop . Nadine panic .

* Just chill nadine ... just chill .. they won't know it's SORA .* Nadine thought and smiled . She look around and saw BIGBANG . 

" GUYS ." Nadine shouted-said . Bigbang turn and saw her . They stood up and run towards her and hug her . Girls stare at her in envy and jealousy while guys stare at bigbang in envy & jealousy

"Haha , you guys miss me that much ?" Nadine ask as they sat down . BigBang nodded and smiled .

"Who wouldn't miss you , dongsaeng !?" Seungri ask and pinch her cheek , making her pout . Guys who were staring at her squeal at her . 

"Did you guys order ?" Nadine ask looking at the menu . BIGBANG nodded .

"We already order for you , dongsaeng !" Daseung smiled . Nadine smiled back .

The waiter came .. shaking furiously . BIGBANG change into their cold mood . Nadine giggle at them . 

"H-h-he-h-here i-is yo-your fo-food ." The waiter stutter , shaking . BIGBANG nodded . The waiter stare at nadine in .. lost in her beauty . GD caught him doing that and glare at him.

" Why are you still here & stop staring at her ." GD said in a cold tone making the water shiver . The waiter bowed and run off to the back . Nadine giggle.

"Aighh jiyoung , you're so cold to people." Nadine said . Jiyoung smirk .

"That's my image , nadine babe " Jiyoung smiled . Nadine smiled and rolled her eyes.

They ate and talk . Laughing . 

Nadine felt like someone was watching her , but ignore it . 

*Her smile is familiar *  Chunji and L.Joe thought .

 

Back at NADINE AND BIGBANG TABLE .

 

"Guys , i gotta leave , see you later , okay ?" Nadine smiled and hug them . BigBang got up and hug her .

Making the girls sob ... keke . Jiyong hug her and kiss her forehead making the girls glare at nadine and cry ...

Nadine hit GD playfully .

 

 

 

 

 

Nadine went out of the store and got on to her bike , than drove back to her mansion .

Teentop , too drove off to their mansion .  

 

Nadine got home and took a long shower , and after that she cleaned her cheek up , the one that had the bruse on it .  

She got into her bed and drifted off to bed .....