chap 19

Life of a gangster

Recap

 

On the other side , there was a guy .. he heard the conversation.

 * They seem so close , how do they know eachother ? who got killed ? Sora's a really mystery ....I'll find out what your hinding , sora.* The guy, chunji thought and left.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

SKIP TO END OF THE DAY

 

"Bye guys ." Nadine smiled and get on her bicycle and went off. Teentop & TJ waved and went their ways.

 

NO ONE'S POV.

 

Nadine got home and lay on her bed , thinking . 

* I'm sorry i have to lie to you guys ... really sorry...* Nadine thought and close her eyes .

RING RING *  The phone ring.

Nadine look at the screen and chuckle.

"Hey ." Nadine answer.

"Hey dongsaeng !" The other person on the phone beamed.

"What is it jiyong ?" Nadine ask .

"Where's the oppa , geeze , i've been telling you to call me oppa but you never .... NEVERMOND , anyway , you want to go to theme park tomorrow ?" Jiyong ask. nadine chuckle.

"Yea sure . What time ?" Naidne ask.

"10:30. I'll be there at 9 or someting like that." Jiyong said.

"Arraso , bye oppa !" Nadine smiled , she can here jiyong squeal.

"YOU CALLED ME OPPA other than..... " Jiyong stop talking .. nadine sigh and smiled sadly.

"Yea , bye , see you tomorrow." nadine said and hang up..     * where are you ? i thought you loved us.. i guess that was lies , huh ?* Nadine thought as a tear escape her eye....  * I can't cry .. not after i promise jakey ...* Nadine smiled bitterly . 

 

 

6:30 

 

Nadine's POV

 

Awhh man ... i need to buy food...  Are the stores still open ? 

I'm going to buy some food .. lots...  i went with my disguise... i'm liking the glasses... lol

Keke . 

 

Anyway , i went and got into my car and drove off to the store.  

 

IN the store . 

 

I got to the chips and the cookies and others aisle and pick out whatever looks good in my eyes. 

After picking up chips and cookies and candies and... you get the idea .. i went over to the meats aisle.

I pick up chicken , beef , & other meats.  i went to the icecream aisle and pick out many flavor .

I look at my cart... looks like a mountin , ................eh ...  do i need anything else ? drinks !!!!!!!

I went and bought pop...pop..pop..water....kool aid...pop.... 

 

I went to the check up line , people look at my cart, eyes wide open ... I just raise my eyebrown .  

why are they looking at me like that ?  Isn't this normal ? bying food ? 

After that , it was my turn , the person ... who check out the stuff look at me and laugh.

"Wow .. you eat that much ?? or do you have lots of family members ?" He ask . I rub my nape.

"Uh .....it's for me ?" I smiled. He chuckle.

"Little lady can eat alot . Your rreally skinny thou .. but you eat this much...never seen a girl that eats this much.." He smiled. I laugh awkwardly ..

after 10 minutes , I finally got the bagssssss of food in my car and drove off. 

 

I got home and started to cook . 

You think i can't cook ?    

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

your wrong babe...

 

 

Here , wanna see ? THIS IS WHAT I MADE !!!! Yes .. a gangster do cook ..

 

 

Yea ... i'm not used to korean food .. Mash potatoess & gravyyy are my favoriteee ...and fries are too , and hamburger , and steakes, and .. if i keep going on and on ... it won't end ... so .. yea , you get the idea ....

Yes i do eat that much ......jelly ??

 

AANYWAY . 

 

I finish eating my dinner and moved on to my dessert .. TADA !!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YES..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'M A FAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

anyway.......................

 

 

 

I finish my desseerttttttt

 

soo full......................

 

 

 

 

8:30

 

NO ONE'S POV

 

Nadine was in her PJ , sitting on the couch watching a movie . 

 

9:30 

 

Nadine was falling asleep so she went up to her room ... one thing caught her eyes thou... ..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A PICTURE .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 girls , 3 boys & a baby boy.. they were smiling happily.

2 girls , the one with the pig tail look like she was 4 , the one with the bob hair look like she was 6 ,

the boy with a coconut hair look like he was 5,  the one with no hair look like he was 8 , the one with short hair look like he was 11. 

The baby was sleeping on the boy with the short hair .... they looked all happy ...........................................................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* Where are you guys ?....... i thought you all said we'll be together .........?* Nadine thought ..... and smiled sadly .........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

family ................................... yea right .......................... our family had fallen a part since he died....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

with that , nadine went into bed and fell asleep.