chap 24

Life of a gangster

Recap

 

 It was a good day today .................very good..

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

9:30 

 

No One's POV

 

Nadine just woke up .. She's in the bathroom doing her routine .

she came out like this . 

 

Nadine's  POV

 

Aish .. sunday are soo boringg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I'm gonna go and buy candies ... i run out of candies ... hehe....

 

I got on my bike and drove off ............. i bet i look coooll........... keke

 

I arrived at the store ... 

 

DING *  

 

The door bell ring when i went in ... 

 

The people look at me ... i just glare at them , making them look away in fear ... hehe .. being a gangster is fun ... 

 

I got the candies i want and paid for them .. 

 

mhh ...... i wanna take a look around seoul ..

 

I walk thru the street ...  than she walk thru a dark ally ..... geeze , why is it so dark ... 

 

Why do i feel like someone is watching me? 

Nah .....

 

I was on my lollipop and humming ... hehe .. the gummy song .... 

 

Than i felt like someone was going to kick me ... with my fast reflex , i turn around and thrw my hands up , and to my surprise , i caught a leg .. the guy looked surprise .....

 

Dude ,,,, there's like 30 guys ... must be the gangs that are back for revenge ...

 

The guys started to throw punches , but i douge them skillfully .... they're not bad ... 

A guy tried to tornado kick but , i duck ..... i'm such a ninja ~

Keke .... I keep fighting them , punching , dodging , and kicking ... 

 

 

No One's POV

 

Nadine was fighting the guys ...... what she didn't know was that one of the guy had a pocket knife ... he than cut her on her stomache ... nadine gasp ... but bare the pain . She kick & punch the guys ...

 

5 minutes later .

 

The guys were all done , nadine was on the wall clutching on her stomach ... the cut was deep ..

Her shirt was stain . 

She got up and run back to her bike and drove back to her mansion 

 

Someone's POV 

 

"BOSS .... she escaped .. all of our man are down ... but , one of our man manage to cut her on her stomach ..

" Good going , BUT NEXT TIME , GET HER & BRING HER BACK TO ME BEFORE I KILL YOUR FAMILY!"  The 'BOSS' shouted angrily .

"Yes boss , we won't let you down." the man said .

With that , the phone was cut off.

 

Nadine's POV 

 

Dame , that ing cut was ing deep ... owwww , it's bleeding and it's open .... first time i got cut .. kinda hurts . 

I went and get the first aid kit .. 

I dip my cotton ball into the rubbing alcohol and clean up my wonds , than applied antiseptic  ... it kinda hurt when i applied antiseptic ....stings....eh

I wrap the elastic support bandage around my stomach... that feels ... weird....

Ahh ... It stings when i sit down .... 

 

NO ONE''S POV 

 

9:30

 

Nadine was laying on the couch , eating ........  ( what a gangster do ...Mwahhaa)  

 RING *

 

"Yea ?" Nadine pick up the phone without looking at the screen name.

"DID YOU GET ATTACK !?" GD shouted over the phone . Nadine rolled her eyes , but smiled.

"Yea .. " Nadine said while eating her chips .

" Did you get hurt ?" Nadine ask ... * If i tell him ... he will freak out ....*

"Nope . " Nadine said .

"Oh , that's good." GD sigh in relief.. 

"Is that all ?" Nadine ask .

"YAH ! Don't you want to talk to me !?" GD shouted . Nadine laugh .

"Nope . I'm watching spongebob . Bye ." With that nadine hang up. GD on the other hand was ... jealous .... * SHE CHOOOOSEEEE SPONGEBOB OVER ME !!!!!????*  GD thought .

 

9:45

 

Nadine yawn ..... 

*Gotta go to sleep.* nadine thought . As she got up.

"Ouch .... that wound is soo deep .." Nadine thought ... she felt a little light headed .... 

She went up and to her room..

"Goodnight..." she mumble as she fell asleep.

 

7:00

 

RING RING *

 

Nadine's pov 

 

Arggggg ... time to freakin' wake up......

i went into the bathroom and did my morning routine ...

aish .... the wound ... it's bleeding .... and oh great !!!!  It's open ..... aishhh .........

 

No One's POV

 

Nadine clean up her wound and put her uniform on ....and her 'glasses' on .

 

She made breakfast and ate them .

She got her stuff and went to her school ... with her bicycle.... of course.

She got to school ..... she felt dizzy ...

"DONGSAENGG !!" someone shouted .. nadine smiled.

"Hey ricky !" Nadine smiled . Ricky hug her tight ... * ouch , my cut * Nadine thought while biting her lips.

"Hey ." Nadine smiled .  She saw chunji and she smilled . Chunji smiled , making nadine blush .

The rest of teentop just smirk . 

"NADINEE !" A voice shouted . Nadine turn and saw eunji running towards her ...

Nadine smiled . Eunji hug her .  Parkso & TJ came and wave . 

TJ came and punch her softly on her stomach .... but with the deep cut , it hurts . Nadine let out a groan while touching her stomac 

"Lets get going." Nadine smiled . The rest nodded and went in ... 

 

DURING LUNCH 

 

Nadine was feeling cold & dizzy ...  * Aish , what's wrong with me ?* Nadine ask .. 

She excused herself to go to the bathroom . 

When she got out , everything was spining and soon ... it turned pitch black .. nadine was on the floor ..... freezing .

 

Back at the tale

 

"Guys , why is sora taking so long ?" Changjo ask . The rest look at eatchother . 

"Yea , it's been about 10 minutes now ..." Niel said . 

"Parkso-ah , go check on her ." TJ said . Parkso nodded .

 

BACK TO NADINE 

 

Parkso run to the bathroom and saw nadine on the floor . She panic as she got down and feel her forehead . She was burning ! 

Parkso went back to her table

 

"GUYS ! Nadine fainted ! She running a really bad feaver!" Parkso shouted . Chunji dash out of his seat , the rest got up .

Chunji went into the bathroom . He carried nadine bridal style and to the nurse room , while the other trail behind , with a worried face.

"Nurse ! She fainted & is burning up!" Chunji shouted . The nurse went and felt nadine's forhead , her eyeswide . * SHE'S FREAKIN' BURNING UP!*  The nurse thought .

"Hey i- WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED !?" Jaejoong shouted running over to nadine .

His eyes widen at her felt that nadine was burning up. 

He got out a ice pack and put it on her forehead . 

He than lift her uniform up and saw her stomac being wrap with the elastic support bandage , it was bleeding . He her uniform , leaving her in her tanktop , her tanktop was covered in blood . Teentop & TJ & the two girls & the nurse gasp .

* WHAT HAPEENED!?* They thought .

Jaejoong lifted her tanktop up and unwrap the bandage . The cut was open and it was bleeding . Teentop & the rest were surprised , * HOW CAN SHE NOT CRY IN PAIN!?*  They thought .

"Get me a needle." Jaejoong said .  * STITCHES!?* They thought . 

The nurse give the needle and jaejoong started to do her work . 

He finished doing it .  * I thought GD said she didn't get hurt!? I will go and chop whoever did this to nadine's head off!* Jaejoong said as he sigh .

He lay her on the bed .

"Go to class . " Jaejoong said . They nodded and went to their class.  * What happened ?* Was the question running thru teenop and tj & the 3 girls mind .

 

AFTER SCHOOL 

 

Nadine feaver had gone down . She was about to get up but , felt pain on her stomach .

" Ouchh !" nadine lay down back on her bed again .

"Your finally awake ! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US YOU GOT HURT!? WHO THE DID THIS!? ARE YOU OKAY NOW!??" Jaejoong ask in one breath . Nadine chuckle.

"I'm alright ... i don't want jijyong to freak out .. just like you now , and it's a gang that's coming back for revenge." Nadine said as she touch her stitches.

" Eeekkk , it looks cool !" Nadine smiled . Jaejoong smirk .

"I did it , that's why." Jaejoong said proudly .

"That's what she said." Nadine smirk.  

"What ?" Jaejoong ask . Nadine just look at him innocently .

"Nothing ~" Nadine sing-song . 

"Well , do you want me to help you get up or not ? You have like 8 stitches !" Jaejoong said . Nadine shake her head.

"No need." Nadine got up but felt a pain , she groan but stay standing .

"I'm going back to class-" Nadine started ,

"School's over ." Jaejoong chuckle . Nadine nodded.

"I've been out for that long ?" Nadine ask . Jaejoong nodded.

"Next time . BECAREFUL!" Jaejoong flake nadine's forhead.

"I'm a patient and your treating me like this ? Wow . So nice." nadine said sarcastically . Jaejoong chuckle.

" Get out , the school ended , don't want your brother to get worried sick and call the gangs to find you ." Jaejoong smirk . Nadine smirk back . Nadine waved and went to her locker .

Teentop , TJ was standing there."

"DONGSAENG!" Ricky was anout to hug you , but C.A.P push him away ."

"She have stitches." C.A.P said .

"How are you now?does it hurt?" Changjo ask . Nadine smiled.

"I'm okay , it doesn't hurt that much ." Naidne smiled as she put her stuff in her backpack.

"How did you get it?" TJ ask . Nadine bite her lips.

"I-" Nadine was cut off , again .

" She got it because of her cousin , they were playing around in the kitchen and her cousin accidentally  cut her ." Jaejoong said said . Teentop & TJ nodded. 

"Yea ..." 

"How do you guys know eachother ?" chunji ask ..

"Oh , sora and me were childhood friend." Jaejoong said as he pull nadine close to him .  * WHY IS HE SO CLOSE WITH HER!?* chunji thought , jealous.

"Well , we're going to be leaving . Bye ." Jaejoong said as he drag nadine .

"Bye guys , & don't worry i'm okay !" Nadine shouted . They nodded.

"You jealous , chunji hyung ?" changjo ask . Chunji's eyes widen and shakes his head. The rest nodded.

"Well , i'm leaving . Bye." TJ smiled . Teentop smiled and bid their goodbye as they too left.

 

BACK TO NADINE 

 

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU GOT HURT!? HOW ARE YOU NOW!?DOES IT HURT!?ARE YOU GOING TO DIE!!??AR-"GD was shouting at nadine .

"I'm okay .. i just didn't want to worry you." nadine said . GD than calm down .

"tell me if you get hurt . How you feeling?" GD ask sitting on the couch with nadine.

"I'm fine , it doesn't hurt that much." nadine shurg , her eyes on the TV . GD sigh in relief .

"That's good . I gotta go , if it hurt , call me." GD said as he kiss nadine's head. Naidne nodded and kiss his cheek.

"Bye , GD." nadine wave . GD wave back and drove off.

 

9:30 

 

Nadine yawn and turn the TV off .. * Geeze , i have no life at all.* Nadine chuckle.

She went into her bed and drove off to sleep.