chap 3

Life of a gangster

No one's POV . 

 

The 4 girls woke up . They put on their clothes . This is what they look like . 

CL.

Bom

Dara

Minzy

Nadine

 

" Girls ! BREAKFAST !" CL shouted from downstairs . The 4 girls went down . 

"Wow , it smells good !" Nadine smiled as the 3 girls nodded in agreement . CL chuckle . 

They started to eat and talk for awhile . 

"What do you guys wanna do today .... do we by chance have a fight ?" Minzy ask . CL shook her head . 

"Nope . We don't have a fight , but some people are reporting that some gangs are messing with our club ." CL said sighing . 

"These kids never learn . " Bom said . The girls nodded . 

 

RING RING *  The phone ring . 

Nadine pick her phone up . 

" Hey GD !" Nadine smiled . 

"Yah , it's GD O-P-P-A ! " GD said . The 5 girls chuckle . 

"I don't like calling people like that ." Nadine smiled . GD sigh . 

"I have some important news to tell you .. don't hate me thou." GD stated .

"Sure . what is it?" Nadine ask . 

" Um .... yourcomingtoseoulkoreantodaywiththerestof2ne1!" GD said in one breath . Nadine chooke on her juice . 

"WHAT !!!!?????? NOW !!??" The 5 girls shouted .. 

"Yea .... okay , see you here !" GD said and hang up . The 5 girls sigh . 

" Go and pack  , be back here in 30 or 40 minutes . Okay ?" CL said to the girls . The girls nodded and went up to pack . 

 

GD's POV . 

 Keke .. i'm so slickkk . I can't wait to see THEM !!!!! OMGG . 

"Hyung .. your smiling like a pabo ." seungri said as he look at me weirdly . I slap his head playfully . 

" 2ne1's coming here !" I replied happily. His eyes widen and started to smile .

" REALLY !?? I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM !  Wait ... so does that mean nadine's coming ?" He ask me ... * this kid is so slow *

"Yep .. she's in that gang . you pabo." I smirk . He nodded in uderstanding than . 

"Yah ! i'm-OWW !" Seungri rub his head where I slaped him .

"Don't 'yah' me . I'm older than you." I scold . Seungri pouted .

"What's with all the ruckus ?" ? TOP hyung poke his head thru the door . Oh .. i guess we woke him up from his nap . 

"2NE1'S COMEING  !" I cheered . TOP smiled . 

"REALLY !? OMGOMG . When !??" He ask ... he looks like a kid .... Okay .. get this straight .. we are #1 gangsters... we're mean and fearless .. don't forget that .. okay ?....... this is just the other side of us .. 

"Yep , their taking off today .. they'll be here in the morning . ( Don't know how long it takes to get to Korea)

"Oh , okay !  2NE1 IS COMING ! THAT MEANS NADINE IS COMING ALSO !" TOP squealed . I rolled my eyes playfully while seungri look at him like we was some kiind of a alien. TOP than realize what he was doing than clear his throat than smiled sheepishly and went out of the room .

Aigoo .. I love these guys . They're like my brothers.

 

 

No one's pov . 

 

40 minutes later . 

 

2ne1    ( When i says 2ne1 , nadine is also in there . So yea , she's part of the gang. )   came down with 2 or 3 luggages . 

" Wait .. what about the tickets !?" Nadine ask . CL chuckle . She showed her the tickets . Nadine sigh in relief . 

"Let's get going girls . " CL said as she wore her sunglasses . The 5 girls got out and to their limo . 

They talk and laugh on their way to the airport . 

When they got out , people were staring at them .  It might be that they look like models , or they know that they are 2ne1, or the hair color or the two dork who was laughing like maniac  .  ( Nadine & dara )  

They sat on the bench and waited . 

 

"FLIGHT 618 ! GET ON ! AGAIN ! 618 GET ON YOUR PLANE !" The announcer said thru the P.A . 

2ne1 got up and went to their plane . 

When they got into the airplane people stare . CL took her sunglasses off and glare at them .  The people quickly look away . 

They got to their seat . CL was sitting with a woman who was shaking ... can you guess ? Yep .. she was quite scared . 

Dara , by a man who was sleeping , minzy , by a teen , who's looking at minzy .... smiling ?

Nadine , she was with guy , 17 ? 

 

20 MINUTES LATER . 

"Um .. can i have your autograph ?" The guy who was by nadine ask nerviously . Nadine smiled at him  * Omo , she's even prettier in person * The guy thought and bluch . 

Nadine sign the paper and smiled . . 

"Are you by chance our .. fan ?" Nadine smiled . The guy nodded and smiled. Nadine chuckle . 

"That's nice . " Nadine smiled . The guy again blush . 

"Your veryy pretty .." He smiled . Nadine smiled . 

"Thank you uh .. are you older or younger ? ." Nadine ask.

"Oh , i'm 17 . Your younger than me ." The guy smiled . Nadine mouth form into a 'o' shape .  

"What's your name ?" Nadine ask . 

"My name is Choi Min Ki , but call me ren ." ren smiled . Nadine smiled back . 

"I don't need to introduce myself , right ?" She smiled , her eye smile .  Ren nodded . 

They talk about stuff . 

 

13 hours later . 

 

It was 10:40 in korea , bigbang was waiting for 2ne1 . Girls were taking picture of them .. even thou they were gangsters . Girls love them .. Because of their looks and others ?

Girls was squealing . TOP than sent one  of his glare . The girls faint . 

Suddenly they saw 5 girls .. model-look-alike . Ome with sunglasses .  * Must be CL . * Bigbang thought . People were staring at them . 

Reasons ? Their hair ? Model look-like ? Or because  they know who they are ?

Suddenly , people squealed .. well mostly boys . They started to take pictures of them and shouted their names . 

"YAH ! 2NE1 !!" T.O.P na teayang shouted . The 5 girls smirk and came toward them . They did a group hug . Girls and boys was squealing . 

"Guys .. let's get out .. or i'm going deaf ." Nadine pouted . Bigbang & rest of 2ne1 Aww at her and pinch her cheek . Nadine rub her now red cheek . 

They walk out of the airport and outside . They bought a big big van . They put their stuff in the back and sat down. 

When they were all inside , Bigbang face turned dark and serious . 

"Nadine .. there's a reason why your here ." GD said .. in a scary tone . 2ne1 face turn serious . 

"What is it ?" Nadine ask . 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

How do you like it so far ? Good bad ? Comment ! <3