chap 7

Life of a gangster

6:10 . 

 

The 4 girls , excluding nadine was already awake . They were talking and laughing .  

" Guys , let's go and wake up the sleeping beauty !" Dara smiled . The rest chuckle and went into nadine's bedroom . 

Minzy went and jump on nadine's bed , while the other 3 girls started to tickle nadine . Nadine started to laugh . She was awake . WIDE AWAKE .

"Unnies .. stop .. plese- MWAHAHAHAH !" Nadine said , but brust out into laughters . The 4 girls chuckle and stop what they were doing . Nadine rose up from the bed and smiled warmly at her unnies . 

"We're leaving today , but , we'll be back in 5 months . Don't get in trouble , don't forget to eat , don't walk alone at nig-OWWW !" Bom cried . CL smirk . 

"She's a GANGSTER . She knows how to take care of herself , so chill your woman ." Dara smiled. Bom stick her tongue out . 

* Awhhh , they're leaving today .... ??? NO ! I'm gonna miss them ... * sobs *  ......... Just kidding ..i'm not crying ... not really ..*  Nadine thought . 

"Well , i left you breakfast in the kitchen . Get up , go clean yourself up dingseang !" Minzy smiled . The 4 girls went out of nadines room while nadine did her morning routine . 

Nadine put her hair in a high ponytail and put her 'glasses' on. 

* Another day being a nerd !* Nadine chuckle . 

Nadine went downstairs . 

They were on the front door step , with their bags . 

Nadine and them did a big group hug . They bid their goodbye and drove off . Nadine sigh . She went into the kitchen and ate her breakfast . 

.

 

7:30 

 

Nadine's POV . 

 

I miss my unnies ..... I  miss them ....  Oh ! Sponge Bob's up ! Love that show .

 

Yes , i am a gangster that watches cartoon ... you got a problem with that ???? Huhh!???? 

OMG , I just love this showwwwwwww . !!!!! Keke ... 

 

8:15 . 

 

It's 8 15 . 

School starts at 8:30 . Gotta hurry up or i'll be late . 

"I'll take my bike today .. yep .  I went out to the garage and got my bike . My bike , GD give it to me for my 15 birthday ,

 

Keke . Pretty rightt ??   

Not to brag or anything but , i have a nike and a car !!! 

Wanna see it ???? Hereee 

My car , Mustang Babee ~ 

 

My y bikee ~ 

 

. Keke , ain't it y !? , I'm gonna be lateee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I got my bicycle  and rode it to school , if your wondering where my driver is , i told them i'm rising my bike ... geeze , it took 20 minutes just to convince him that i'm going to be fine ... Keke ... 

 

Anyway ....

 

I rode my pretty bike to school , humming the spongebob them song . 

 " Humm ~ humm ~~  " Oh , i've reach the school ! Keke .

Aigoo , here goes the screaming again ... I saw teentop ! They look cool .... Me ... * Looking down at her uniform and touching her glasses and hair .* I look ........... so nerdy ..... But what ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

No one's pov . 

 

As teentop got out of their car , fans started to scream . The just kept a pokerface , which made the girls squeal even more . 

"Hyungs ! Look ! It's sora dongseang !!" Ricky smiled and run to sora , who was chaining her bike at the bike set . Teentop smiled .  The fans scream louder .  

 

* They smiled , for her ? , why didn't you listen to my warnings ... just wait you ugly nerd . Just wait *  The stranger thought and walk away smirking . 

 

Teentop walk over to you , who is now talking to ricky .. Girls were sending daggers at nadine .... 

* I don't know this feelings , but why am i so happy when i'm with her ?* Chunji ask himself . 

"Guys , let's get going , or else we're going to be late !" Nadine panic . Teentop chuckle . L.Joe ruffle her hair , while nadine pouted . 

 

*Aigoo , she's cute , even behind the glasses * Teentop thought . 

"Omg , dongseangs , your soo cuteeeeee !" Niel & ricky & changjio squealed and pinch nadine's cheek . Nadine rub her now red cheek .

Teentop and nadine walk into the building . 

"Oh yea , where are your friends , soo-hee , kim , sooyoung & Inhee ?"  CAP ask . Nadine eyes widen ... even if she was a gangster .. she was a bad liar.

"They ,... they went ... fishing ! Yea , they went fishing !" Nadine smiled widely .  * Please believe ... * Nadine thought .. 

Teentop chuckle . 

* She's such a bad liar ....* Teentop thought . 

"Okay ." CAP smiled . Nadine smiled and sigh in relief . 

They walk thru the hall ... Girls glare at nadine . Nadine just look down , L.Joe notice that and tap her , nadine look up at him .  * I swear he/she looks so familiar... just like ..... Nahh , can't be . *  They both thought . 

" You okay ?" L.Joe ask . Nadine nodded and smile . L.Joe smiled back ..  without knowing .. chunji fist form into ball , he was glaring at L.Joe .. he didn't even know . 

"Well , bye , have a good day in class !" Nadine wave and smile . Teentop smiled and wave back . 

 

Teentop's POV . 

 

"Guys .. don't she look , i don't know , familiar ?" Ricky ask . Teentop look at eachother and nodded . 

"Yeah ... like the gang- Nahh , she's too innocent for that ." Niel smiled , while the other members nodded . L.Joe raise his eyebrow . 

" Don't you think she looks like my ... ..... sister ..?" L.Joe ask quitely ... teentop stop their track and stare at L.Joe .....  

L.Joe took out a photo ... a 8 years old girl smiling from ear to ear , with a 7 ears old kid .   * I will kill whoever killed my little brother.. and nadine .....i'm still looking for you .. even if they said your dead ...... ...* L.Joe bite his lips hardly till it bleed . Teentop gasp .   

"Hyung , don't do that ! You're lips is bleeding !" Changjo cried and touch L.Joe's lips . L.Joe just smiled .  * L.Joe... you and your fake smile ... cut the crap out .. * Teentop thought looking at L.Joe sadly ... 

"I miss them .... i should've been with them ...it's all my fault ... my dame fault .. I'M A ING BAD BROTHER !" L.Joe shouted and punch the wall .... fist bleeding .. L.Joe fell on to his knees and cried his heart out .... his heart aching ....... tears were falling like there was no tomorrow . Teentop lok at L.Joe ....tears forming tears .. but hold them back .. 

"Come on L.Joe .... well get revenge ... it's not your fault ... you just weren't at that time and day .... come on .... your making us cry to , you know !" CAP laugh while crying . L.joe laugh as well , the others started to laugh too , while crying ...  * I'm happy i'm with you guys ..... i'm very happy ... your like a true family .... * Teentop thought .  Teentop wipe their tears . 

"But ... don't you think they look alike ..... their smile... ?" L.Joe ask softly ... teentop just look at him sadly ... 

"We don't know .... yet... the only thing we know about her is that , her name .... to be honest ... she's very mysterious ..."  Niel started . Teentop nodded in understanding . 

"Let's get going ." CAP smiled . the rest nodded and walk to their class.