chap 4

Life of a gangster

Recap 

"What is it?" Nadine ask .

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"We miss you guys , that's why . Big bang always complain that they misses you !" GD sai . 2ne1 jaw drop . Than they started to hit him . GD laugh , while the other bigbang laugh . 

Than , 2ne1 started to tickle him . 

"Guys . please.. h-help m-me !" GD said in between laughs . Bigbang shakes their head and smirk . 2ne1 was laughing while tickling them 

 

Their mafia mood was off whenever they were together .  

After that . They stop laughing.

 

"So .. have you heard from dad ?" GD ask . Nadine shakes her head .   Nadine's dad , he's the biggest mafia in the whole world . Asia ? US ? you name it . Say his name and people will get scared . But .. when he's with his family , he's loving , caring and fatherly .

" No ... he had some business to do in russia . " Nadine pouted . GD chuckle and pinch his sister's cheek . 

"What about mom ?" GD ask . Nadine smiled . 

"She called last night . she too , is busy , she's after some gangs . " Nadine smiled .   Their mom , too , is a mafia . She's the biggest maifa . People know that Her and Nadine's dad is married .  Dad name is Kwon dejung , mom , kwon minyoung . 

" Haha ..  kwon ... biggest mafia .. blood runs in the family ." CL chuckle . The rest laugh . 

" You guys will be going to school ... but with different identities. " Teayang said . 2ne1 groan . 

"Whyy ?" Dara whined . 

"Because , you don't want the whole school to find out your the #1 gang .. right & you don't want people to be scared of you . right ?" T.O.P. said . 2ne1 nodded . 

"So you guys will be disguis as n-" deasung was cut off .

"Nerds . " 2ne1 said in unison . Bigbang nodded . 

"School starts tomorrow . " GD said . The girls nodded . 

The van stop infront of a mansion . 

" Mom and dad bought this for you guys . We won't live with you guys . WE HAVE OUR OWN MANSION ." GD said proudly. The rest chuckle . 

They bid their goodbye . 2ne1 went into their mansion and pick there room & explor the mansion .