Replay This Moment

Jongkey: Since the Jurassic Period

 

 

 

This is it.

 

I stood, amongst the other members, in front of the audience on stage. Even though it was an everyday stage, today it radiated an intimidating aura. The words “SBS INKIGAYO” were printed on a sign. I gulped. I started to sweat. My heart started beating.

Then I thought of Jonghyun. “He can’t sing,” I thought. “He’s probably not going to do so well.

I wanted to see him, but at the same time, I didn’t. I wanted to be by his side and hear his voice, if that was even possible at the moment.

 

Wait… I’m getting this weird feeling of déjà vu. Weird.

 

Epik High was going to finish up their stage soon, and we were after them. We all huddled into a tight circle, heads lightly bumping each other.

“Okay guys. All or nothing.” Onew said. “On the count of 3, we say fighting. Ready?”

 

“1.”

 

“2-“

 

“FIGHTINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!!!

 

We all directed our eyes to Jonghyun, who literally screamed just now.

 

“Jjong- You- what- huh- what-“I stuttered.  Minho and Onew (Sans Taemin) were equally shocked. Jonghyun quickly left the circle and got into position, as we were going live in less than three seconds. It took two seconds for that to register into our brains, so we quickly got into our own positions just as soon as recording started.

 

And dang, Jonghyun could sing.

 

Noonan neomu yeppeoseo
Namjadeuri gaman an dwo
Heundeullineun geunyeoui mam sasil algo isseo~

Geunyeoege sarangeun hansunganui neukkimir ppun
Mwora haedo naegen salmui everything~

Ama geunyeoneun eorin naega budamseureoungabwa

Nal baraboneun nunbichi malhaejujanha~

And I think I’m gonna hate it girl
Kkeuti daga oneun geol

Gaseumi malhaejunda~
Nuga mworaedo!

Noonan neomu yeppeo~
(Geu geunyeoreur boneun naneun) michyeo~
(Ha hajiman ijen jichyeo)
Replay, Replay, Replay~
Chueogi nae mameur halkwieo~
(A apaseo ijen mameur) gochyeo~
(Da dagaor ibyeore nan)
Replay, Replay, Replay~…

 

 

 

We coolly ended off well, and even received a satisfying applause. Jonghyun walked off stage first, us following suit.

 

“Hyung.” Minho started.

“Yes~?”

“We’re going to kill you.”

 

--

 

“WOW~ NICE JOB YOU GUYS!” Seohyun cheered.

“That was so cute I think my heart is melting.” Jessica stated.

“You already have fans~” Tiffany laughed.

 

Ignoring the ladies’ praises, Minho grabbed Jonghyun’s wrist and pulled him back out into the hall. A few minutes later came in an angry Minho and a teary Jonghyun.

“KIBUM~” Jonghyun cried, running to the latter’s arms. “MINHO HIT ME!”

“Jonghyun…” Key looked deep into Jonghyun’s eyes.

 

Then he flicked his forehead.

 

“OW! NOT YOU TOO!” Jonghyun rubbed the red spot on his head.

“You lied to us! Do you have any idea how FREAKED we were?!” Kibum exclaimed, sighing.

“He’s right. (Which rarely ever happens­.) But I’m still angry…” Minho started cracking his knuckles, while the leader and maknae were calmly playing a clapping game across the room. The three SNSD members stared at Jonghyun, Minho and Key awkwardly as they had their little argument.

“Wait, wait, wait. Before you torture me again, at least hear me out.” Jonghyun pleaded. Minho sighed, and crossed his arms. Key huffed, and nodded.

 

After Jonghyun’s explanation, the two were a little less angry. Jonghyun had avoided death, at least for now. Shortly after, they were again called to the stage for the announcement of the Inkigayo Mutizen award. The members stood behind the crowd of singers and idols, as they weren’t ready to be up in front yet. Everyone watched the screen as the scores divided between Epik High and MC Mong this week. After a few seconds of tension and scary background music, it was announced that MC Mong won this week with ‘Circus’. Everyone then left for MC Mong to have his celebratory stage. Kibum stared as they walked off stage.

 

“Just think…” he started. “I hope one day we’ll get an award too.”

Jonghyun grabbed his hand and held it tightly. “It’ll happen soon~” he assured.  With my singing, Minho’s rapping, Taemin’s dancing, Onew’s eating, and your kissing.”

“What nonsense are you going on about?” Kibum said, blushing.

 

Jonghyun merely smiled to himself as they piled into the car and headed off to their next schedule.

 

SM Entertainment’s new 5-member boy band, the shining SHINee, has officially debuted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: annnd that's a wrap.

If you didn't get that joke in the first paragraph, check chapter 3. 

Next chapter will probably be a time skip of one year. I haven't really decided yet otl

not much to say so here have some more jongkey

this gif is the cutest thing i have ever seen. ever.