Dorm-Life Antics

Jongkey: Since the Jurassic Period

 

"WOW!"

Taemin ran all over their new dorm. The quintet has just moved in into their dorm life.

"HYUNGS!! You can see the city from here!!" Taemin called in front of a window. He opened it, and yelled "ANNYEONGHASEYO!!"

Kibum pulled his luggage into the living room. "Yah, it's like 2AM, don't wake the neighbors." He set his suitcase down and went on a self-tour. 



Meanwhile, Jonghyun and Onew scoped out the kitchen. 

"Hyung," Jonghyun started. "Let's write down stuff we should buy."

Onew poked his head out from the fridge. "This fridge needs chicken."

"Uh...I'll...Write that down?" Jonghyun started to write on his hand, as well as other things.



"DON'T FORGET TOILET PAPER!" Minho called from elsewhere in the apartment.

Jonghyun looked up. "Don’t tell me you're using the toilet, Minho!"

Minho came out of the bathroom. "I wasn't, I’m not stupid."

Jonghyun stared at him. "Right..."

Kibum then joined them in the kitchen. "Guys, there's only four bedrooms." he said.

"Just four?" Onew asked. 

"Well, hyung is the eldest, so you should have your own room." Jonghyun replied.

 

"Okay. Call." 

 

Just like that, the leader left the kitchen.

"That means two of us have to share a room..." Kibum muttered, while staring full-on at Jonghyun, who, was also staring at him too.

 

"Hyung, let's share a room."

 

Kibum and Jonghyun both adverted their eyes to Minho.

"Huh?" 

"C'mon, let's share a room." 

Jonghyun kept glancing back and forth between Minho and Kibum.

"...Fine." Jonghyun sighed.

"Alright!" Minho walked out of the kitchen. "HEY TAEMIN! YOU'RE GETTING YOUR OWN ROOM!" he yelled.

Kibum gave out a frustrating sigh.

"Don't. Wake. The. Neighbors."


--



The members decided to go to a 24 hour department store. 

 

Onew almost robbed the meat department of their chicken.



Minho almost robbed the cleaning department of their toilet paper.



Taemin almost robbed the beverages department of their banana milk.



Kibum almost robbed the make-up department of their eyeliner products.



And Jonghyun...



He's the only normal one.

 



Thus they were banned from the department store for 48 hours. 

 



--

Kibum stared at his wallet. "My poor wallet, getting thinner each day..." he sighed, and tucked it into his pocket.

"Well, at least we managed to convince Onew hyung to get two raw chickens, not two hundred." Jonghyun shrugged. He stretched out on the sofa in the living room. "And you didn't really need that glitter eyeliner either."

Kibum pouted. "But it was on sale!"

Jonghyun smothered his face into a pillow. “You look better without it..." he mumbled.

Kibum blushed. Immediately he grabbed his suitcase, backed into his own room, and shut the door.

He hit the lights, and jumped into his bed which did not have a bed sheet or blanket yet. "Fall asleep before he comes in here, Kibum!!"

Ten minutes later, Kibum was halfway asleep; lingering between dreamland and consciousness.
Jonghyun opened the door and poked his head in. "...You asleep?" 

There was no answer from sleepy Kibum, so he just walked in, holding a blanket. Jonghyun gently placed it over Kibum, whom he assumed was asleep.

Kibum heard Jonghyun sit down on the floor next to his bed.

"Sorry..." Jonghyun whispered. "You wanted to share a room with me, right?" 

He felt Jonghyun lean slightly on the bed.

"This is an apology. Nothing else." He said.

Jonghyun moved Kibum's bangs away, and planted a kiss on his forehead. Shortly after, he got up and left the room.

Kibum opened his eyes. Wide awake.

"Is he always honest to people when they're sleeping?" Kibum felt his forehead, which felt hot, as well for the rest of his face.

"Nothing else, huh?"

 

 

--

 

 

a/n: YAAY!! Double chappie~! Sorry for the long wait everyone ^^ I also re-uploaded chap. 14, because of AFF's wonky sever stuff. 

Recent concerns: 

This couple is so. damn. slow.  Maybe it's just Jjong that's slow OTL 

Sometimes, while I'm writing this, I'm like, JUST DATE ALREADY

ofc it can't really happen like that. 

Other concerns: 

Recently I've had this obsession with NU'EST's Ren. 

WHY IS REN SO BEEYOOTEEFURR Q^Q

I'm so shameless