See You Tomorrow

Jongkey: Since the Jurassic Period

 

 

 

2 days until debut.

 

 

The members were absolutely freaking out.

Taemin rolled repeatedly on the floor, Minho’s eyes where bloodshot, Onew was sobbing in the corner, Key was bashing his head against the fridge, and Jonghyun was completely stressed to point he didn’t remember the last time he ate nor showered.

“What is life…” Taemin muttered.

 

Onew stopped sobbing and slapped himself. He stood up and went to the other members. “Guys,” he started. “THIS ISN’T THE TIME TO BE MINDLESS ZOMBIES!” He picked up Taemin from the floor and threw him onto the sofa next to Minho.

“There isn’t much we can do hyung…” the maknae groaned.

 Jonghyun came into the living room, dragging Kibum behind him. The four members all sat on the sofa, facing their leader.

“Of course we can’t do anything about it,” Onew lectured. “SO LET’S JUST HAVE A FAILED DEBUT!”

Minho glared up at him. “Isn’t that just the same thing as giving up?”

“Yes, but at least we’ll fail WITH DIGNITY!” Onew said with pride, before tripping over his own feet and falling on his face.

Jonghyun stood up and helped Onew off the floor. Then he went and picked up the white board and marker he bought specifically for his mute-ness.

 

On the board, he wrote:

 

Onew-hyung is right.

 

“Are you suggesting that it’s okay if we have a failed debut?” Minho scoffed.

 

No, but you guys shouldn’t half- it because of me. Just because I’m not in the best condition right now doesn’t mean you guys shouldn’t try your best.

 

The members were silent after Jonghyun’s… err, words. But he was right. They knew they should try their best, even though one member was out of condition. They then worked together on everything. They stayed at the dance room for hours on end, and trained their voices.

 

It wasn’t long before debut day was tomorrow.

 

The members were at home, trying to get some sleep before waking up early for their schedule tomorrow. It was 2AM, and they had to get up at 7.

 

Jonghyun couldn’t sleep.

 

He looked over at Minho, who was annoyingly snoring away. He shuffled under his covers, counted sheep, but he couldn’t sleep. He was so bored. Jonghyun checked the clock for the thousandth time. It was 2:01.

Jonghyun got up and went outside of the room. It was dark and silent, except for the soft snores coming from the members’ bedrooms.

He quietly opened one of the bedroom doors and walked inside.

Taemin looked up from his bed. “…Uh? Hyung? What is it?” He sleepily said.

“I need to tell you something.”

 

--

 

Kibum couldn’t sleep.

He lay there, under his messed up pile of blankets. “Eurgggh…” He groaned. He tried to shut his eyes and sleep. While he was doing this, something slipped under the blankets and lay beside him. Key almost yelped, before making out Jonghyun’s face in the dark.

“Yah…” Key sat up and the lamp on his bedside. “What are you doing, Jjong?” he squinted at the brightness.

Jonghyun merely looked up at him, smiling. He then shut his eyes and puckered his lips. Kibum sighed and gave him a goodnight kiss before turning off the light and going to sleep.

That night, the two of them slept comfortably, knowing they were going to start the rest of their lives tomorrow.

 

 

 

13 hours until debut. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: klsjdlkajlkjsmv I'm sorry this chapter is so short Q^Q

Didja guys like my new foreword?! :D Right after I posted it, Taemin's picture wouldn't work so I had to get another one. DAMMIT TAEMIN

And about the other characters in the foreword, they will appear soon in this fanfic. 

Yes, Kai, Sekyung, and YOOGEUN will appear. I hope.

Technically Kai already appeared in chapter 18...

By the way, don't you just love the main image of Jonghyun? That's what Key sees

ONE MORE THING:

Do you guys want me to do a timeskip? From debut to Ring Ding Dong era. I have literally no events planned until RDD, so I've been thinking about doing a timeskip... 

Ofc, it's up to my dear subbies. o^o