Meanwhile...

Cinderella's Kiss (Why Can't I Love You?)

Meanwhile, Lee Teuk's Parents..

 

"Where The Heck Are You, Jung Su-Ah?!" His Mother Sighed. "Im So Sorry Dear, But Jung Su's Not Yet Home." His Mother Sighed And Shoo-ed The Girl Away.

"Shucks, Our Son Is Such A Playboy!" His Mother Shouted. "I Know. I Mean, Everyday There's A Girl Looking For Him.." His Father Said.

"Eomma Where's Jung Su-Ah?" In Young, His *Noona Asked. "I Dont Know Where Is He." Their Mother Said.

"I Think His With His Friends Again.." In Young Sighed. "That Boy! I Think We Need Him To Get Married Now." Their Father Said And Stood Up And Went To His Room.

 

"Eomma, You Don't Want Me To Get Married Right?" In Young Sudennly Asked. "Why Are You Inlove Now?" Her Mother Giggled.

"Eomma! Im Just Asking~" In Young Blushed. "There's Someone Right?" Her Mother Teased.

"Uh, Eomma.. Lets Just Keep It A Secret..Yes There's Someone" In Young Smiled And Her mother Giggled.

"Aigoo.. So Who Is He?" Her Mother Bugged Her. "Uhm, He's My Classmate In Collage" She Smiled.

"Oh~ I Dont Care. But You Should Make Us Impress Okay?" Her Mother Said And In Young Gulped. "Wae? Something Wrong?" Her Mother Asked.

"Aniyo Eomma~ I Said Okay!" In Young Forced To Smile And She Went To Jung Su's Room.

"Why Is Eomma And Appa Like That Jung Su?" She Sighed As She Closed The Door And Locked It.

"They Dont Want Me To Love Again.. I Guess I Kept On Falling For The Wrong Person.." She Frowned.

"To A Wrong Person.. Because They Dont Have Money?" In Young Cried. 'Money Isn't That Important, Jung Su.. When It Comes To Love.." She Cried.

 

"You Should Love And Fight For That Love Even If The World Is Against You Two." She Sighed. "You Should Not Take My Steps.. Im A Coward."

 

Meanwhile.. Tae Yeon's Ex Crush, Just Got Home From Korea. He Went To France To Study Medicine.

"Taeyeon, Im Here. I Just Got My Dream. To Be A Doctor. I Hope You Would Be Happy If Where Ever You Are. But Again.. Im Not Letting You Go" He Mumbled.

 

He Strolled His Bag Against Incheon Airport's Tiles Noisily. He Putted His Shades On. "I Hope You Would Still Remember Me , tae Yeon" He Smiled.

 

He Looked For His Secretary And Saw It. The Secretary Waved His Hands. "Young Master, Welcome Back!" He Smiled As He Pushed The Main Exit For Him.

 

"Thanks Ryeowook-ssi" He Smiled. "Young Master, Do You Wanna Go Home Now? Or Just Go To The Vacation Stay Place?" Ryeowook, His Secretary Asked.

 

"Ryeowook-ssi, I wanna Stay At The Vacation Place." He Calmly Said As He Putted His Bag On The Back Seat Of His Car.

Ryeowook-ssi Drove Him To Their Vacation Place. "Were Here Sir" He Said And Bowed.

"Dont Leave Me Here, Ryeowook-ssi." he Said. "But Young Master.." Ryeowook Said.

"No Buts! Let My Parents Get Sick Of Worrying About Me And You. They Didn't Cared When I Was Lost Last Time? Now Lets See" He Smirked.

"Young Master.." ryeowook Sighed. "Good Evening, Sir" The Lady Bowed. And All Of The Staff Bowed.

"Welcome Back Young Master" They All Said. "Young Master.." Ryeowook Said.

"What Is It Ryeowook-ssi?" He Turned. "Where Am I Gonna Sleep?" Ryeowook Humbly Asked.

"To The Next Room. Closest To Mine. And Ryeowook-ssi, Dont Call Me Young Master. Lets Just be Friends. Call Me.."

 

 

 

  

"Kyuhyun-Ah. Im Younger Than You" Kyuhyun Smiled And Ryeowook Nodded.  

 


*Noona = Older Sister Used BY Men.


For Super Generation Fanfic  (Its HaeSica And Hyo Hyuk With Some SUJUGEN Couples) :

My Highness