A New Friend

Cinderella's Kiss (Why Can't I Love You?)

Tae Yeon's P.O.V

I Quickly Prepared My Lunch And Headed To My *ahem* School~

Finally, I Could Study Again~

This School Must Be Expensive..

I Wish I Would Have Some Friends. I Looked For My Room.

"Room 3-1" I Looked for It And I Bumped To A Girl. My Clumsiness, I Looked At Her And Helped Her.

"Are You Okay?" I Asked Her. "Don't Touch Me! You're So So Clumsy!" She stood UP And Walked Away.

Aish, First Day Of School Yet I Had An Enemy.. "Aish" I Mumbled."Kwaenchanna?" Another Girl Asked Me

I Looked At Her And Nodded. "Im Jung Jessica.And You?" She Asked For My Name And I Said 'Im Kim Tae Yeon.. Nice To meet You'

I Shaked Her Hand. Her Hand Was So Soft, She Must've Been A Famous Girl Here But She Looked Kind.

"What Room Are You Looking For?" She Asked "Uh, Room 3-1" I Nervously Smiled. "Oh! Lets Go!" She Pulled My Hand As She Heard The Bell Ring.

I Smiled At Her, I Hope We Would Be Friends. "Here." She Lead Me To The Room. "Thank You" I Smiled.

"no Its Okay. Im In Here too" She Smiled As She Sat On The Chair I Sat Beside Her.

"Miss Jessica.." I Said And She Looked At Me. "Just Call Me Sica, Taengoo" She Smiled.

Taengoo? How Did She Knew?

"U-Uh, Ho-How Did You Know T-That My Nic-ckname Was Taengoo?" I Stuttered. "Pabo-ya!You really Dont recognize Me?" She Slapped My Shoulder.

"---Anni" I Shooked My Head. "Yah! Im Jessica! Jung Su Yeon! From Kinder..And Grade School!" She Exclaimed And Hugged Me.

Jung Su Yeo--JESSICA!! I tighten Our Hug.

"So You're Gonna Study Again?" She Asked Me And I Nodded. "Ne Sica"

"So Why Are You Studying?" I Asked Her And She Shrugged. "I Just Wanted To" She Smiled.

"Aigoo, You're Such A Waste Of Money And Time" I Sighed. "No, Im Just Joking.. Its Just I Need To Repeat" She Sighed.

"Huh? Waeyo?" I Asked Then My Annoying Phone Rang. She Chuckled.

"Answer It Unnie" She Smiled "No Its Just A Text" I Said And Read The Text.

Taeng,

Lets Meet At ******Cafe

You Really Need To Go!

-Teukie