Chapter 21

Cinderella's Kiss (Why Can't I Love You?)

Kyuhyun's P.O.V

 

"Ahjussi, Do You Know Where our House Is?" A Little Girl Approached Me And She Is So Cute. I Laughed At Her Cuteness And Her Dorkiness.

"Ah, Me?" I Pointed To Myself And Looked Around. I Saw Her Smile And Nod. "Ne Ahjussi, You." She Said.

"Mianhae. But I Don't Know Where Your House Is.." I Bent Down. "Oh No!" She Gasped. I Chuckled At Her Cuteness.

It Reminds Me Of Someone. Someone I Loved Before.

"Haha, You Little Girl" I Ruined Her Hair And I Loved It When She Closed Her eyes. Her Eyes Are..Familiar.

"Oppa!" Seo Hyun Approached Me And Back Hugged Me.

Yes, We're A Couple Now. We've Been For 6 Years Already..

"Waeyo, Hyunnie?" I Asked Her. "Hyunnie Oppa!" She Punched My back. "Aww!" I Whined.

The Girl Just Stared At Me---Us. "Oppa, Who Is She?" Seo Hyun Got Off My Back And Bent Down.

"Well, Hello There, Little Girl!" Seo Hyun Smiled. "hello, Unnie!" She Smiled.

Unnie? Isn't She Supposed To Be Called 'Ahjumma'?

"What's Your Name?" I Asked. "My Name Is Park Yeo---"

"What Did I Tell You About Talking To Strangers?" We Heard A Strict --Familiar Voice.

"Eomma!" She Ran Upto Her Mom And Hugged Her.

"Where Have You Been? Did You Know That We Were Worried Sick About You?!" We--Seo Hyun And I Turned Around To See Her Mom.

It Was Tae Yeon. My Best Friend.

"Tae-Tae Unnie!" Seo Hyun Yelled.

"Park Yeon Ni! Where Have You Been? Eomma Was Crying" Lee Teuk Hyung Then Approached Them--His Daughter And Wife.

"What If Those Strangers Kidnapped You?" Tae Yeon Kept On Scolding Yeon Ni.

"Wifey, Stop It. She's Only 4 Years Old." Lee Teuk Hyung Held Her Hand.

"Aigoo! Next Time You Do That I'll Really---Aish!" Tae Yeon Stormed Out Of The Scene. not noticing Us.

"Aigoo, Baby Girl..Its Okay.Mom Isn't Mad At You" Lee Teuk Hyung Comforted Her But She Kept On Crying.

"Appa..Aren't You Mad At Me?"

"Aniyo, But Don't Do That Again, Okay?"

And She NOdded.

"Aigoo, So Where's The Strangers? I Should Apologize"

"There, Appa"

And Hyung Looked At Us...With Wide Eyes.

"Hey, Kyuhyun! Seo Hyun-ssi!" He Smiled As He Carried His Little Girl.

"Hyung!" I Smiled As I Tapped His Back.

"Oppa!" Seo Hyun Waved At Him.

"You Know Them Appa?" Little Tae Yeon Asked And Hyung Nodded.

"See, They Aren't Strangers!" She Exclaimed.

And We All Laughed At Her Dorkiness.

Now I Know Where She got All Of Her Dorkiness..Its From Her Parents.

End Of P.O.V

"Hyung, Why Is Tae Yeon-ah So Mad?" Kyuhyun Suddenly Asked Lee Teuk Out Of Blue.

"Well, She's 4 Months Pregnant." lee Teuk Smiled.

"4 Months?!" The Coupled Exclaimed.

"Ne, Eomma's Pregnant. And I'm Gonna Be A Noona!" Yeon Ni Said.

"Yeon Ni!!! Hubby!!!!!!!" Tae Yeon Screamed 

"Eomma!"