Knowing Kim Tae Yeon

Cinderella's Kiss (Why Can't I Love You?)

Flash Back

"Unnie!" A Girl In Her Early 20's Shouted. "Waeyo?" Taeyeon Quickly Ran To Her dongsaeng. "Unnie...." She Sniffed. "Waeyo, SeoHyun-Ah?" Taeyeon Comforted Her Little Cousin.

"My.. My Boyfriend B-Broke Up With Me.." SeoHyun Sniffed . "Ah, Seriously? Where Is He? I Would Really Kill That Man!" Taeyeon Hissed.

"Un-Unnie, He Said T-That I'm Ugly And Im Useless.." She Cried Even Harder.

Taeyeon's P.O.V

Starting That Day, I Sweared To God That I Wouldn't Love Anyone. And I Wont Fall Inlove.

I Remembered When My Fake Parents Said That Love Would Make People Drive Crazy.

That So-Called Love Changes Everything. My Fake Eomma Said.

Hello There! I Am Kim Tae Yeon. I Am Adopted.

[Acording To My Fake Mom] They Said That I Was Involved Into A Car Accident When I Was 6 Years Old With My Real Parents.

When That day Occoured, I Really Can't Remember Anything.

I Only Knew What My Name Is, My Birthday, My favorite Color, And My Age. But I Cant Remember My Family. My Real Parents.

All I Know Was, We Own A Company. We Are Rich.

Now, My Fake Parents Or Simply, The One Who Adopted Me.. Died. They Left Me. They Said That They Wont Leave Me Like What My Real Parents Did.

My Real Parents Did Not Even Looked For Me. Am I Really Loved By My Real Parents?

I Always Ask Myself If Why Some People Or Mostly, All Of The People I Loved Always End Up By Leaving Me.

Am I Not Worth It To Be Loved? To Experience Any Love?

I Am Here, Standing Here. Working All Day. Hoping That Working All Day Would Make My Life Better.

Making My Sufferings end Up. They Always Say That 'People Without Money, Is Useless'

That's Why I Keep On Working My .. SeoHyun Is My Cousin. She's The Only Family I Have.

She's So Different From Me. Unlike Me, All Of Them Loves Her. She's Pretty, Has Money.

 All Of The Things That I , She's Good At It.

Sometimes I Wanna Kill Myself. Why Am I Like This?

I Regretted Loving Someone, Because All They Do In The end Is Hurt Me.