Peaceful Day?

Cinderella's Kiss (Why Can't I Love You?)

"Kim Tae Yeon!" The Manager Of The Cafe, Where Tae Yeon was Working, Shouted. "Y-Yes Sir?" Tae Yeon Quickly Ran To Approach Him.

"Here's Your Pay Ment" He Handed Her An Envelope. "Oh, And.. I Know That You Stopped From Going To School When You Were In 2nd year Highschool Right?" Her Manager Randomly Asked.

He Stared At Tae Yeon Who's Looking At The Envolope. "Uh, Yes Sir. Why Did You Asked?" Tae Yeon Looked At Her Manager.

"Well, I Had An Prize For You. Because You Are So Great And You Are So Obedient, I Entered You Into A Scholarship" He Smiled.

"Jeongmal?!" Tae Yeon Smiled. "Yes, Tae Yeon. I Know Your Parents. So Just Call Me Uncle. Calling Me 'Sir' Or 'Manager' Is Quite.. Distracting" He Chuckled.

"Kompta Uncle!" She Hugged His So-Called Uncle And Smiled.

"Uncle, You've Been So Great To me. Im So Thankful, That I Had A Uncle Like You. Kompta" She Bowed.

"Aigoo, Our Kim Tae Yeon Has been A Good Girl Lately." He Sighed. "I Promise That I Would Study Hard!" Tae Yeon Smiled.

"Oh Well, You Need To Go Home And Rest. You'll Go To School Tommorow" He Said And Tae Yeon Obediently Walked Home.

 

While Walking Home,

She Kept On Looking At The Envelope. She Smiled. "I Can Feel That Sucess Is Coming.." She Mumbled.

She Didn't Looked Where She Was Going So She Bumped Into A Man. A Tall Man. Which Was In His Late 20's.

"Oh, Mianahamnida" Tae Yeon Bowed. "Aish, What A Stupid Girl" The Man Said. "Mianhamnida" She Repeated.

"You're not Looking.." He Hissed Angrily. Tae Yeon Started To Fire Up.

"Yes, I Wasn't Looking, If You're Looking, Then You Shouldn't Bumped To Me" Taeyeon Angrily Said.

"You're The One Who Bumped Me, Yet Your The One Angry!" The Man Said.

"Aish! Ahjussi, Look, You Should've Avoided Me If You're Looking!" Tae Yeon Demanded.

"I Dont Care. So What About My Coffee And My Shoes? They're Dirty!" He Hissed.

"Then Go To A Cleaning Shop!" Tae Yeon Pointed At A Laundry Shop. "And Go Straightly To A Coffee Shop, DUH?!" Tae Yeon Mumbled.

"Dont Mumble, I Cant Hear It Enough!" He Rolled His eyes. "So Men Could Roll Their eyes Too, Huh?" She Stomped Her Way Out.

"What A Bad Day." She Calmed Her Self. "Come On Taeyeon, That's Only An Old Ahjussi..Dont Let Him Ruin Your Peaceful Day!" Taeyeon Mumbled.

"Hey Miss!" The Ahjussi Yelled. "What!?" She Turned Around. And She Saw he Kept On Following Her.

"What?!" Taeyeon Repeated. "You Still owe Me Something" He Smirked.

"What?" Taeyeon Asked. "You Heard Me. So Clean This Shoes, And Make Me Some Coffee!" He Comanded.

All Tae Yeon Could Only Do Was Sigh. "Aish, Okay Ahjussi, Come Over To My House" She Sighed And Grabbed His Hands.

Which Made Leeteuk Uncomfortable.