How And Why?

Cinderella's Kiss (Why Can't I Love You?)

"Huh? why Does Lee Teuk Oppa Wants Me To Go There..?" Tae Yeon Mumbled. "Lee Teuk Oppa?" Jessica Asked.

"Ah Nothing.. He's Just.. My Friend.." Tae Yeon Smiled Uncomfortably. Jessica Raised An Eyebrow.

"Quit That Face" Tae Yeon Chuckled. "You Mean... Teukie??" Jessica Asked. "Teukie??? Huh?" Tae Yeon Cringed

"Nothing.." Jessica Said.

 

Jessica's P.O.V

I Wonder How Tae Unnie Met Teukie Oppa.. AGAIN. Did They Remember Already??

What Happened? How? Why?

I Asked In Young Unnie About Lee Teuk Oppa, And She Said That He'll Get Married Soon!

Gosh, Who IS THAT GIRL? Im Gonna Kill Her! well, I Believe, Tae Yeon Unnie And Lee Teuk Oppa Are Soul Mates! Like ... YEAH~

Aish, How Would I Know..?

Devil Sica : What Are You Wondering About?

Nothing. Its Just About My Old School Friends. I Mean BEST FRIENDS.

Angel Sica : Why Are You So Concious Then?
Of Course, Who Wouldn't Be So CONCIOUS If Your Best Friends Doesn't Remember Each Other?! Then A Sudden, They're BFFs Again?!

Angel Sica : Easy..

OKAY?!

Devil Sica : Fire It! FIRE IT! GO! BE ANNOYED!

Shucks! I Dont Have Time To Get So Irritated, You Know?

Angel Sica : Why? What Will You Do??

I NEED TO KNOW HOW TAE UNNIE REMEMBERED TEUKIE OPPA!!

Devil Sica : I Heard That Tae Yeon Was Going To Meet Teuk.

Oh Yeah..

Angel Sica : So What Are You Gonna Do, Sica??

Hmm... *Thinks Cutely*

Devil Sica : LETS GO AND STALK THEM!!!

Angel Sica : No! THATS BAD! Tae Might Get Angry At You!!

Then What To DO?!

Angel Sica : Just Simply Ask Them!

Devil Sica : WHAT?? ASK THEM? So LAME!

They Won't Answer Me..

Devil Sica : Then Lets Go!

And I Won't Stalk Them Either!

*Angel Sica Dissapears*

Goodbye Angel Sica!

Devil Sica : Come On! Lets Go Stalk Them!

Just Please, Dissapear?!?

*Devil Sica Pouted And Dissapeared*

Aish, Now I'll Just Ask In Young Unnie!!

End Of P.O.V

 

Tae Yeon's P.O.V

"Sica!!" I Yelled At Her For The 19th Time. Shucks.. What Is She Wondering About?

"Hhmm?" She Asked. Gosh. This Best Friend Of Mine Is Really NOT ATTENTIVE!

"What IS It??" She Asked Again. Aish, If I Could Only Enumerate All The Things That I Did To Her :

Pinching Her.

Punching Her Shoulders And Arms.

Kicking Her .

Raising Her Skirt.

Getting Some Money On Her Wallet And .

Using Her Phone To Contact Teuk. *And WOW! Her Phone Is Samsung Galaxy S3!*

"Unnie, Aren't you Going??" Jessica Asked And I Cringed. How Did She Knew??

"Well, Unnie.. You Must Go Now! Teuk Oppa Must've Been Waiting For You!!" She Pushed Me Towards The Exit And Waved.

"Until Next Time Unnie! I'll Go And Visit You At The Cafe Or At Your House!" She Waved And Smiled.

Aish, What Was That??

Wait, Did She Said.. TEUK OPPA??

How Did She Met Teuk?? How? How?

Well, Maybe She's A Friend Of Teuk..

I Kept On Asking Myself How Jessica Met Teuk Oppa.. Until I Got A Text Message From Teuk.

Tae,

Where Are You? Im Still Waiting For You~

In The Cafe, Okay? Where We Used To Go!

See You!

`*Teuk

I Felt Guilty For Making Teuk Oppa Wait..

So I Ran And Ran And Ran. Until I Got At The Cafe

I Was Panting. He Looked At Me And Smiled. Well, His Smile Made My Day Complete. *What Am I Saying?!*

Then He Hugged Me. So Tight. But I Didn't Mind.. Even Im Gonna .. DIE??

"You Made It!" He Kissed My Cheeks, Making It RED.

"Lets Seat" He Pulled Me To The Sofa And Ordered Some Hot Coffee. Well Its Freezing Cold Out There..

"So Why Did You.." But Before I Could Finish My Question..

"Tae, Could You Please Go Here?" He Asked. I Looked At Him With My Silly Face And Said..

"Im Already Here" "I Know!" He Chuckled, I Was Dumbfounded.

"Huh?" I Cringed. And He Showed Me An Invitation, Oh Well It Looked Like From.. LONDON OR WHAT!

"Could You Please Attend This Ball? Well, I really Want You To Be There.." He Pleaded

I Just Stared At Him, And He Pleaded More. "Why..?" That Was All I Could Say.

"Well, I Want You To Be There." He Said. "Huh? But Why Me? It Could Be Like.. Sica.." I Mumbled.

"Well Because, You Are My Type And I Really Liked You Since Nursery.." He Blurted.

I Was Shocked, And My Heart Was Trembling, Trembling XD

My Cheeks Flushed Red, My Heart Was Thumping Hard And Crazy.

My Lips Curved Into A Slight Smile And My Eyes Twinkled.

"Since Nur..Nursery??" Then I Wondered. Did He Knew Me Since Nursery?

And He Nodded. "Yeah, You're My Best Friend Rigth?" He Kissed My Forehead.

Oh Yea! Now I remember...

Flashback..

"Sica!! JehShickah!!" I Chased My Best Friend, Sica Who's Running Away From Me. Jessica Crossed The Street And I Followed Her.

Then Many Cars Stopped. I Was Almost Hit. But Luckily, A Boy Held My Hand And Pulled Me Away. The Drivers Complained.

Some Of Them Got Worried But Many Of Them Got Irritated. They Were Angry At Me.

"you Should Be More Careful!" He Tapped My Head. And I Just Sadly Nodded.

"Tae Unnie! Why Did You Chased Me? I Said I Will Just Go To Eomma And You'll Stay Here!" Jessica Hugged Me.

"I-I Thought You Were Mad At Me So I Chased You.." I Stuttered. "Its Okay, Taeyeon-ssi" The Boy Hugged Me Tightly.

My Cheeks Burned. I Didn't Know Who Was This Boy Who Saved me, But He Knew My Name.

"Oh Tae Yeon Unnie, He's My Playmate And Our School Mate Also! Lee Teuk Oppa Or Jung Su Oppa~" Jessica Introduced The Cute Boy.

I Bowed At Him. "Kamsahamnida, Lee Teuk-ssi"

"Dont Bow! Im Only.. 10!" He Smiled At Me. 10? Five Years? Im Only 5.. He's So Old! But He's Still Cute.

And The Following Weeks, We Became More Closer To Each Other..

Thanks To.. THE GREAT SICA♥

End Of Flash Back.

*Still Taeyeon's P.O.V*

"Do You Still Remember Me, Tae??" He Showed His Dimple And I Shyly Nodded.

Ottoke? Now I Knew Why Jessica Was So So So Shocked That I Just Asked Her.. "Who's Jung Su?"

Haha,  But Back To The Real Conversation..

"Oppa, It Looks Like Its So Fancy" I Looked At Him And Glared *I Mean, Totally Glared At The Invitation*

"Don't Worry, In Young Noona Will Help You. She Said She'll Let You Borrow Some Fancy Dresses" He Smiled.

How Could He Smile? I Can't Even Dance In A Fancy Ball..

"Don't Worry Tae, Oppa's Here" He Tapped My Head And I Nodded.

"Okay, Oppa.. If You Really Needed Me To Go There.. Then I Will.." I Smiled And Looked At The Clock.

"Omo, Oppa, I Need To Go now. Bye" I Quickly Bowed And Walked Away.

I Felt Like I Forgot Something.. I Looked Back And Saw Teuk Oppa Looking At Me.

I Glanced At My Seat And Saw My Wallet. Gosh.

I ran Back And Grabbed My Wallet And Kissed Oppa In The Cheeks.

He Was Startled And I Was Startled Too, So I Just Ran Away.

 I Didn't Know Why I Ran Away, I Just Felt Like It. I Can't Stand Seeing Oppa Smiling At Me, While Im So Nervous About That FREAKIN BALL!

I Just Walked Away The Cafe And Started To Roam Around The Nearest Park To My Appartment.
 

 

"Tae!" A Familiar Voice Approached Me. I Wondered Who Was It. Maybe Its Teuk Oppa. So I Fixed My Hair As I Gently Put A Smile On My Face.

 

And I Turned Around To See..

 

 

 

"Kyu Hyun Oppa.." My Smile Was All Gone.