Chapter 20

Cinderella's Kiss (Why Can't I Love You?)

"Uh, I really Need To Go Now, Taeyeon-ah" Kyuhyun Awkwardly But Simply Said. Tae Yeon Wondered The 'Yeonni' Dissappeard.

"Ah, Ne." She Replied And She Looked At kyuhyun As He Walked Downstairs As His Figure Faded.

"Ahem." lee Teuk Puposely Coughed And Tae Yeon Looked At Him. "Oh Oppa!" Tae Yeon Smiled But Lee Teuk Frowned.

He Acted That He Didn't Liked What Tae Yeon Did Earlier.. Leaving him..

"Oppa?" Tae Yeon Noticed Lee Teuk's Facial Expression. He Remained Quiet, But Deep Inside Him, He's Dying Of Laughter.

"Oppa.. Are You Mad At Me?" She Asked Him For The 4th Time, But He really Didn't Answered. Tae Yeon sighed In Frustration.

"Oppa...Talk To Me.." She Begged Him With Her Pretty Puppy Eyes, That lee Teuk Couldn't Resist.

But This Time, He Did. He Just Ignored Those Puppy Eyes Of Her.

"yah Oppa~" She Pouted As She Tugged His Arm. "Aish, Im Not In The Mood." He Acted.

Tae Yeon Grabbed His Arms But He tried To Walk away.

"Oppa, Wae.." She Frowned As She Realized That He's Really Not Joking..Oh Well.

"Don't Ignore Me Oppa" She Said. But When Lee Teuk Placed Tae Yeon's Hands Out Of His Hands, Which Tae Yeon Isn't Holding His Hands Anymore..

Tae Yeon Quickly Ran Infront Of Him And Gave A Kiss, It Was short, but Passionate. Lee Teuk Smiled As He Gently Pulled Away.

Noticing The Attention, Stares At Them. He Just Smiled And He Was Contented Of What Tae Yeon Just Did.

Tae yeon Glanced At Lee Teuk, ANd She Blushed. "Mia-Mianhamni-" But Before Tae Yeon Could Finish Her Sentence..

"I Forgave You Already, Oppa Isn't Mad. He Didn't" He Hugged Her, Showing His Loving And Sweet Side Of him,

With That, In Young Wiped Her Tears And Smiled. "I Can't Believe That He Got His Love One Earlier Than Me.." She Joked.

"Aigoo, Unnie. Me Too! i Can't Believe That tae And teuk Oppa Would be A Couple! They're Perfect!" Jessica Exclaimed.

"Oh BTW! You Too! You Look Good With Him" In Young Blurted.

"Him?" Jessica Asked. She Was Dumbfounded. "Yeah Him!" In Young Pointed At Someone.

And Jessica Turned Around Just To See Donghae Behind Her.

"An-Anni!" Jessica Denied. "Oh Really? Tee Hee Hee!" In Young Giggled.

Donghae Placed His Arms Around Her And Jessica Blushed.

"Oh, You Aren't A Couple Huh?" In Young Kept On Teasing Them.

Which In Return, They Just Blushed.

 

"Tae Yeon..Ah.." Lee Teuk Gulped As He Called Her Name. Tae Yeon Looked At him And Sweetly Smiled.

"Waeyo Oppa?" She Asked. Her Eyes Twinkled Like The Stars Above. "Would You Go With Me And Build A Family With Me?" Lee Teuk Kneeled Down.

"Oppa.." tae Yeon Was Startled. "Don't Worry, About The People?" Lee Teuk Dorkily Smiled.

"Oppa..."Tae Yeon Was Touched. "I May Be The Guy Who's A Playboy ..But That Was Back Then.. I Changed.. For You..I Wanna Be The Perfect Guy Who WOuld Fit You. I Don't Need Money, I Don't Need Fame., I Just Want Your Heart And Your Love. I Want You To Change The Bed Sheets For Me. I Want You To Carry Our Baby, I Want You To Feed Us, I Want You To Clean Our House, I Want You To--"

"Oppa, I DO, I Want You Too. I Want You To Be The Father Of My Kids, My Husband. My Love One. I Can't Promise To Be Perfect But I'll Try To Be One" Tae Yeon Caressed His Cheeks.

He Smiled. "So You..Do?" He Asked And She Just Nodded And Let A Tear Drop.

"Why?" He Sniffed, Obviously, He Wanted To Cry Too. "Im-Im Just Happy.." Her Voice Croaked.

"Ah, Mianhae.." She Wiped Her Tears.

"I Love You..Tae Yeon.. Mrs Park." He Hugged Her.

"Oppa, I Love You Too, Mr Park.. My Husband." She Kissed His Cheeks.

Ever Wondered What Happened To The People?

Well, The Two Of Them Went To The Fountain And All The People Were Busy Dancing, Eating And Chatting.

"I Wanna Be Perfect For You.."Tae Yeon Blurted.

"You Know What? You Really Don't Need To Be Perfect, Because.." Lee Teuk Looked At The Sky

"Because?" Tae Yeon Asked As She Tilted Her Head Upwards.

"I Love Your Imperfections, They Make You More Perfect than Ever." He Simply Said And Tae Yeon Leaned Her Head on His Shoulder.

 

It Was A Perfect Moment, This Day, The Park-Kim Family Was Built.

 

It Was Perfect.
 

 

 

 


Please Read ---> About YouxLeeTeuk!

Teacher,...Saranghae!

Its My Story And Thanks To Tiffanyisim! My Co-Author!~