Is This The Hugging Part?

Cinderella's Kiss (Why Can't I Love You?)

"So Are You Going Home..?" Tae Yeon Suddenly Asked. "Uh. Yeah, If You'd Let Me To" He Joked. "Lee Teuk-ssi! Im Not Stopping You!" Tae Yeon Chuckled.

"Its A Joke!" Lee Teuk Tapped Her Shoulder. Which Made Her Startle. "why? You Don't Like Me To Touch You There?" Lee Teuk Stared At Tae Yeon.

"A-Aniyo.." Tae Yeon Shooked Her Head. "But Why Are You Startled?" Lee Teuk Asked. "T-There's Somthing..I Sa-Saw Something In There" Tae Yeon Pointed At A Box.

Lee Teuk Sat Nearer Tae Yeon. "Yah Taeyeon-ssi, Its A Bad Joke." He Tried To Laugh It Off. "Im Not Joking.." She Said But Deep Inside Her She's Laughing Out Loud.

"Don't Joke Like That!" Lee Teuk Sat Closer Tae Yeon, "This Might Be My Opportunity" He Thought

He Sat Closer, And Closer Until Their Legs Met. They Looked At each Other And Blushed And Looked Away.

"Uhm, Tae Yeon-Ssi" Lee Teuk Mumbled. "Wae-YO!!!" Tae Yeon Was Calmly Said BUt When The Part 'Yo?' The Lights Turned Off.

They Was Both Startled. "OMO!" They Both Shouted. They Was So Startled That They Hugged each Other.

"Do You Have A Flashlight In Here?" Lee Teuk Asked. "Anniyo.." Tae Yeon Sniffed. "Wait.. Are You Crying Tae?" Lee Teuk Asked.

"Uh..Teukie.." Tae Yeon Sighed. "Waeyo Tae?" Lee Teuk Gave Her The Nickname 'Tae'

"I Think You Should Stay Here Until Tommorow.." She Said. "Huh? Wae..?" Then It Lightned. NO ! I MEAN LIGHTNING!

Tae Yeon Was Shocked And Hugged Lee Teuk So Tightly. Lee Teuk Smiled.


"Oh WOW! SHE HUGGED ME!!!" He Thought.

"Uhm, Teukie Oppa.." Tae Yeon Mumbled. "O-Oppa? DID YOU HEARD THAT SHE CALLED ME OPPA!" He Thought Again.

"W-Waeyo Taeng?" He Nervously Asked. "Oppa.. You Should Stay Here For A While.." She Mumbled.

"Give Me Two Reasons.." Lee Teuk Smiled. "Okay.. First.. Its Raining So Hard. Second.. I Need You Here... ITS LIGHTNING. Im Afraid" She Pouted.

"Yo-You're Afraid?" He Stuttered. "WOAH, DID YOU SAW HER POUT? SO KYEOPTAA" He Thought.

"N-ne.." Tae Yeon Rested Her Head Onto Lee Teuk's Shoulder And Fell Asleep.

Lee Teuk Smiled And Danced A Victory Dance In His Mind.

(A/N : Lee Teuk-ssi Is SO SO PARTYING HARD. SHAKE THAT BOOTY!♥ Lol)