Kiss?

Cinderella's Kiss (Why Can't I Love You?)

Tae Yeon's P.O.V

I Dreamt About Kyu Hyun Oppa Again. I Guess I Just Missed Him So Much. He Was My First Crush And My First Love.

Luckily, He Left Me And He Wasn't My First Boy Friend. I Guess, We Weren't For Each Other. I Sighed As I Said Those Words.

Im Worried About Him. I Love Him Yet I Hate Him Too. What's that Kind Of feeling? Oh Yeah, I Love Him Because He Was My Everything.

But I Hate Him More, Because He Left Me. Left Me Broken Into Pieces. He Said He'll Be Back By Early 2012.

How Many Months Should I Wait For You Kyuhyun Oppa? How Many More Years? Years That'll Hurt Me More And More.

If You Ever Come Back.. I Wish I Already Found That Man..

The Man That I was Destined With. I Know, Its Not You Kyu Oppa.. Because, I Just Learned From You That..

LOVE ISN'T FAIR. When You Learn How To Love Someone, You Should Learn How To Let Go Of It Too.

That LOVE ISN'T FULL OF HAPPINESS, Sometimes There's Painful Times Too.

THAT WERE NOT DESTINED.

Oh Well, Here I Am. Again. Talking To Myself. I Guess I Was Really Sent Here To Be Punished. To Be Left All Alone.

"Hmmm~" I Heard Someone. Wait.. SOMEONE?! I Rushed To The Kitchen And Grabbed A Knife.

"WHO'S THAT?!" I Shouted Then A Man Popped Out! "YAH!" I Was Going To Hit Him With The Knife But He Grabbed My Hand

"Oh. Lee Teuk-ssi" I Sighed. "Oh God!" Lee Teuk-ssi Breathed Heavily. "Im Sorry, I Thought.." I Was Going To explain But He Said No.

"No Its Okay" He Smiled. Oh Gosh. That Smile, Smile, Smile... Why IS It  Makes Me... Breathless?

"Uh, Dont you Wanna Go Home?" I Rudely Asked. Shucks, Im So Rude.

"Uh, Why? Do You Want Me To leave?" He Asked. Innocent eyes.. Ah!

"No... Its Not Like That but.. How About Your Parents?" I Asked Him And He Frowned.

"I-I Dont Have Parents.." He Said. "Oh, Im Sorry" I Hugged Him.

WAIT HUG?! HIM?!? WHY!? OH Because I Felt That His Like Me. Doesn't Have Parents.

"U-UH.." He Blushed. He Is Cute When He's Blushing~

"Oh Mianhae!" I released Him And He Chuckled. "So Any Siblings?" I Asked Him Casually.

And He Nodded. "Yeah I Have A Sister. Noona" He Smiled.

he's Like An Angel~ I Think This IS....

IS IT LOVE?

But HOW? I Just Met Him!

End Of P.O.V

**********************************************

Lee Teuk Was Shocked When Tae Yeon Hugged Him. He Was Blushing Like Hell.

"Tae Yeon-ssi" Lee Teuk Sighed. "Waeyo?" Tae Yeon Looked At Him "Oh You're Hungry?" tae Yeon Asked And He Nodded.

Tae Yeon Skipped To The Kitchen And Toasted Some Bread And Made Some Coffee. "Lee Teuk-ssi, Are You Drinking Coffee?" She Asked As She Stirred.

"Ne" He Replied. Tae Yeon Was Humming A Song. 'Sistar's Alone'

Lee Teuk Stared At Tae Yeon.. "One Day, You'll Be A Rich Wife Of This Man.." He Smiled And Giggled.

Then His Phone Rang. [Eomma Calling..]

"Aish." He Grumpily Said. "Who's That?" tae Yeon Asked And Handed Him A Glass of Coffee.

"Oh My Annoying Friend" He Lied. "Pick It Up.." tae Yeon said As She Placed The Plate Full Of Toasted Bread.

"But He's Annoying.." Lee Teuk Pouted. "You're Lucky Cuz You Still Hav A Friend.. While Me.." tae Yeon Sighed.

"Dont Worry Im Here" Lee Teuk Kissed Her On The Cheeks. Tae Yeon And Lee Teuk Was Startled

"o-Oh.." tae Yeon Said And Uncomfortably Sat Beside Him. While Leeteuk Chuckled Awkwardly.


SHORT CHAPPIE ._.

Im So Sorry! I Had Some Writers Block In Here :3

FOR EUNHAE SHIPPERS OUT THERE!

Please Read This! :

 

Girl Version Of Eun Hyuk Fell For A Fish