In Young's Suggestion

Cinderella's Kiss (Why Can't I Love You?)

"Tae Yeon...Yeonni, Pick It Upppp.." Leeteuk Sighed And Dialed Tae Yeon's Number For The 31st Time, AGAIN

"Take It Easy Jung Su." In Young Reminded Him, And He Nodded Violently. "Its Just.. AISH!" Jung Su Hissed..

"Oh Wae??" In Young Raised An Eyebrow..

"What If...? Ahhh, Im So Scared To Death That She Might Not Go To Theeee BAAAAAAAAALLLLLL!" Jung Su Stood Up And Paced Back And Forth, Back And Forth.

 

"Yah, Stop That! For Freakin' God's Sake, Jung Su!!" In Young Yelled. Well, That Grabbed Lee Teuk's Attention. He Sighed As He Stopped What He Did.

 

"Im Just-.." Lee Teuk Sighed Deeply, In Young Smiled At His Actions. "you Know What..?" In Young Stopped, Mentioning Him To Ask 'What?'

Lee Teuk Looked At Her, And Asked.. 'What?' In Young's Smile Transformed Into A Grin.

"Come Closer~" She Mentioned.

 

"Haaaa............." Tae Yeon Sighed As She Looked At Herself In The Mirror. "I Am Not Pretty. Im Not Smart. Im Not Cute. Im Not A Wealthy Person.Im Just Who I Am, A Pabo." She Said.

 

Her Tears Scrolled Down To Her Cheeks, Causing Her Mascara And Blush on To Turn Out To Be A Disaster. But Still, She Was Beautiful.

"Why Did You Chose Me? Seo Hyun Was more Taller Than Me.." She Said. She Glared At herself.

 

"Why Me?! Im Just Poor. I Have No Friends Except For Jessica." She Cried. She Hugged Teddy Bear (The One He Gave) Tightly.

"Wae? Why Must It Be Me...?"

 

"Its True Love Jung Su.." In Young Smiled. "I Know, This Is The First Time I Felt This 'Love' Thingy..." Lee Teuk Gave Her His Gummy Smile.

"Jung Su, All You Need Is To Be True And Love Her..That's All. " In Young Said.

 

"Should I Go There At The Ball?" Tae Yeon Asked Herself, There Was A Side Of Her, Wanting To Go.

"I Wanna See Him.. Ask Him... Why Me?" She Wiped Her Tears. She Remembered What Seo Hyun Had Said.

 

'You Are Such A Flirt! You're Like Your Mother! You Dirty ! You Are A Mistake!! Living Here Is A Mistake! Why Did She GAVE BIRTH TO A CHEATER LIKE YOU?! You Are A Disaster! A Shame! You Are A ! You Flirt With Guys Who Are Wealthy!

So That You Would Be Succesful, But You Know What? THEY'LL LEAVE YOU! THOSE GUYS ONLY LIKE YOUR BODY AND FLESH, AFTER YOU GAVE THEM EVERYTHING, THEY WILL LEAVE YOU, YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE THEY KNOW YOU ARE A MISTAKE, A SHAME TO THE FAMILY AND YOU DONT DESERVE TO LOVE AND YOU SHALL NOT BE HAPPY! LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER! YOU'RE MOTHER WAS A FLIRT, A SHAME AND A DIRTY , SHE HAD WITH MANY GUYS, THATS WHY YOU DONT KNOW YOUR FATHE--"

*SLAP!*

"Don't TALK LIKE THAT ABOUT MY MOTHER! SHE MAY ABANDON ME BUT YOUR WRONG! YOU ARE ALL WRONG! SHE ISN'T A FLIRT. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO'S A FLIRT, YOU WANT TO MAKE GUYS FALL FOR YOU EVEN THEY LOVE SOMEONE ELSE! THAT'S WHAT YOU CALL FLIRT, A .. LIKE YOUR FRIENDS... AND NOW... you.." Tae Yeon Slammed The Door At The Face Of Seo Hyun.

Seo Hyun Realized That She Was Wrong, She Should Have Been... Moving On. Lee Teuk Was The One Who Played And Broke Her Heart..

Not Tae Yeon. Not Her Cousin. Not Her Best Friend. Not Her...

Seo Hyun Saw A Picture Of Them.. At The Table.

 

"M-Mianhamnida.. Tae Unnie.. I Should've Known That You Aren't Like My Fake Friends.. I Can't Lose You.. You're The Only Friend.. My Only One.. My Only TRUE Friend..It Hurts.. Unnie.. I Need A Companion.. I Need A Shoulder...Sorry..Im Sorry If I Changed.." Seo Hyun Kneeled Down As She Hugged A Picture Of Them.

 

"So Noona, Im Really Getting Scared of Being Dumped." Lee Teuk Honestly Said. In Young Smiled. "I Know..Your eyes Says It."

"Noona, What If She Doesn't Like Me?" Lee Teuk Asked. "You Know What.. She Loves You.. She Wont Quarrel With Her Best Friend (Kyuhyun) If She Doesn't Like You. She Wont Tell You That 'I'll Try To Make It There, Just For You' If She Doesn't Like You."

 

"So.. DO You Think She'll Go?" Lee Teuk Asked Again. In Young Nodded And Smiled.

"but How Could I Tell Her That I Wanna Marry Her?" Lee Teuk Asked.

In Young Smirked And Whispered Something.

 

'Teuk, I Know Eomma And Appa Is Just Testing Your Taste. And They Wont Really Do What They Promised You.

They Won't Fulfill Their Promise. Words Are Just Words When It Comes To Them. They Are Both Hard Headed.

They Wont Listen to You Even You Have An Explanation. Even Its A Good One nor A Bad One.'

 

"So?" Lee Teuk Glanced At Her, And She Gestured Him To Come Closer.

 

'All You Need Is To Ask Her Whether She Wants To Go or Not." 

 

"Huh?"

 

'Come On, Teuk! Ask Her Whether She Wants To Go With You And Build Up A Family Or Not.'

 

"In Other Words..." In Young Continued.

 

"Go And Escape Mom's And Dad's Hands. Go And Live Freely. But Make Sure... "

 

 

 

"not To Break her Heart Again, Teuk.. You Won't Do That Again, Ara?"