Awkward Moments Turned Into Cute Moments

Cinderella's Kiss (Why Can't I Love You?)

The Sun Has Set Down But Lee Teuk Still Stayed At Tae Yeon's House. They Didn't Do Anything. Yeah, Anything.

They Just Breathed, Looking At Each Other. Glancing At Each Other. Glancing At The Clock. Waiting For Who's Gonna Break The Silence.

Lee Teuk Gave in. He Can't Just Sit There And Watch Tae Yeon Be So Quiet. Aren't They Getting Bored Of Glancing? I Mean, They Glance At Each Other.

Glancing At The Phone. Glancing At The Clock. GLANCING Everywhere. Glancing,Glancing,Glancing & Glancing?!

"Tae Yeon-ssi.." Lee Teuk Mumbled But Not So Soft That Tae Yeon Couldn't Hear It. "Uhm?" Tae Yeon Turned Her Head At Lee Teuk.

"Waeyo, Lee Teuk-ssi?" She Asked. "C-Can  I Go Home?" Lee Teuk Asked. Tae Yeon Laughed. "What's So Funny?" Lee Teuk Raised An Eyebrow At Tae Yeon.

Meanwhile, Tae Yeon, Taeyeon's Suffering From Laughing. "Who Said That You Can't Go Home?!" Tae Yeon Asked Lee Teuk While Laughing And Rolling Around The Floor.

Lee Teuk Scratched The Back Of His Neck. Tae Yeon's Right. Who's Stopping Him From Going Home?

"Mianhae For Asking Such A Foolish Question.." Lee Teuk Was Embarrased. This Was The First Time He Was Embarrased Infront Of A Girl.

"It-Its Okay. Lee Teuk-ssi" Tae Yeon Fanned Herself. Lee Teuk Stared At Tae Yeon Who's Chuckling Silently. "You're So Beautiful.." He Mumbled.

Tae Yeon didn't Heard Lee Teuk. Tae Yeon Was Holding Her Laugh So That Lee Teuk Wouldn't Be So Embarrased.

"When You Laugh.." Lee Teuk Looked At Taeyeon Who's Comfortable And In Control Now..

Tae Yeon Looked At Lee Teuk Straight In The eyes. She Was Startled.

"You're So Pretty.. " He Complimented. That Made Tae Yeon Blush. She Looked At Her Feet. She Bit Her Lip.

"Heart.Stop.Quit It. You Just Met Him..." Tae Yeon Mumbled But Lee Teuk Heard Her Even Her Voice Is So Soft.

Lee Teuk Smiled. And He Giggled.
(A/N : Could You Please Look At Lee Teuk? HE'S SO ADORABLE♥)