Unfair?!

Cinderella's Kiss (Why Can't I Love You?)

Unfair?! How Am I Unfair?

Im Not Unfair!

This, Yes, This Life Is Unfair, Not Me!

Im Not Unfair Just Because Im Loving,

Why Don't You Just Forget Those Times When We Met Love?

Im Not Unfair, Just Let Go.

Im Not Unfair, Im Just Loving Someone..

And Its Not You.

 

 

"This Life Is So So Unfair." Leeteuk Sighed. "Wae?" In Young Opened Lee Teuk's Door. "Yah! Don't You Have Any Manners?!" Lee Teuk Shouted At His Noona.

"Well, You're Just Like Me. So Don't Tell Me That I Don't Have Manners!" In Young Flicked Teuk's Forehead, Making Him Squeal In Pain.

"Yah!" Lee Teuk Glared At His Noona. "Whatever. Just Tell Me What Happened" In Young Pushed Teuk To The Bed.

"yah!!" Lee Teuk Gave His Noona A Death Glare, But In Young Didn't Mind It. "Tell Me Or Else.." in Young Threathened.

"Ha, Or Else What? Or Else You'll Tell Eomma That I Really Planned Something? Don't You Think..I Wont Tell That Its All Your---"

"Im Gonna Call Tae Yeon" In Young Searched For Leeteuk's Phone. "Then Go. What Will You Tell?" Teuk Smirked.

"Im Gonna Tell Her That She Doesn't Need To Go To The Ba--" In Young Smirked. "Yah Yah!" Teuk Grabbed His Phone From His Noona.

"So What?  Gonna Tell Me Or What?" In Young Raised An eyebrow At Her Dongsaeng. "Aish, Go And Listen" Teuk Sat On His Bed Comfortably.

"Go Go Go!" In Young Sat Beside Him. "Im Nervous." Teuk Sighed. "Why? Because Of The Ball?" In Young Stared At Him.

"Hmm, Half Of It.." Teuk Shrugged. "What? Your Nervous Of two Or More Things?" In Young Chuckled. "Yeah.." Teuk Nodded.

"Mwo?!" In Young's eyes Widen. "Yeah, I Mean, Not Half Of It! Its Only.., 1/4!" Teuk Remembered.

"Huh? So What About The 3/4?" In Young Patted Teuk's Head. "well, Maybe.. The Other 1/4,.. Because What If Tae Will Know That Im Such A..."

"Playboy?" In Young Cringed. "Ne" teuk Nodded. "Don't Worry, You Changed Already" In Young Hugged Teukie.

"Thanks Noona" Teuk Tightened Their Hug. "So What About The 2/4?" In Young Broke The Hug And Asked.

"Well, This Is The HORROR Part.." Teuk Sighed Deeply. "Huh? Why?" In Young Stared At Him.

"Well, My Ex.. SeoHyun.. She Called Me.." Teuk Sighed Again. "Mwo?! That's So Scary.. When Your ex Called You.." In Young Commented.

"Neh, I Know.. But The WORST Part.. She Wants Me To Meet Her." Teuk Bit His Lower Lip. "Oh Gosh! What If She'll Know That You're Already Inlove?" In Young Gasped.

"I Know Right? But.. She Wants Me To Go Back...AGAIN.. But I Don't Love Her.." teuk Frowned.

"Aish, That's The Problem.." In Young Shooked Her Head. " This Life." Teukie Cursed.

"Yah, Don't Curse!" In Young Glared At Lee Teuk. Lee Teuk Just Laughed.

"then Go And Tell Her That You're Already ..." In Young Stopped. "What?" Teuk Stared At Her.

"Married.." In Young Continued. "What?! Im Just Gonna Break Her!" Teuk reacted.

"Thats What You Always Do!" In Young Maeronged. "Aish! Noona, Anything.. But THAT?!" Teuk rolled His eyes.

"Then What? You'll Say That You're Inlove With Tae Yeon?" In Young Asked. "Hmm... NE!" Teuk Smiled.

"no! Aren't you Thinking?! SEOHYUN WOULD KILL TAEYEON!!!" In Young Stood Up.

"Huh? SeoHyun's So So Weak!" Teuk Smirked. "Bleh, What About Sunny?" In Young Raised An Eyebrow.

"Who's Sunny?" teuk Cringed. "Haha! you're Ex Too! Before SeoHyun!" In Young Maeronged.

"Well, I Don't Want To remember Her." Teuk Rolled His Eyes And Hissed.

"Heh.Brat" In Young Mumbled. "So What About Sunny?" Teuk Asked.

"She'll Kill tae Yeon Too!" In Young Tapped Her Feet. "Aish Stop Tapping Your Feet!" Teuk Hissed.

"kay!" In Young Rolled Her Eyes. "SeoHyun, Sunny, Yoona, Soo Young, Yuri, Hyo Yeon, Tiffany, Ah Yeon, Ha Young, Yashi, Yongi, Danni, rannie, Louise, Eliza, Lisa, Miri, Birtta, Lani, Lorinne, Corrine, Andrea, Alex, And Risa Would Kill Tae Yeon." In Young Sighed.

"Wow, ALL OF THEM ARE MY.." Teuk Gasped. "Omo, I Forgot Someone!" In Young Exclaimed. "Who?!" teuk Asked With Annoyance In His Voice.

"Jessica. She's Your Ex too, right?" in Young Asked. "Ani! She's My Childhood Friend!" Teuk Shooked His Head.

"Well, I don't Belive You!" In Young Maeronged. "Believe Me! She's Inlove With Donghae! And She's Tae Yeon's And My childhoos Friend!" Teuk Flicked In Young's Forehead.

"What Was That?!" In Young Clenched Her Teeth. "well, For ALL! NOW GO TO TAE YEON'S HOUSE AND HELP HER FOR SATURDAY'S BALL!" Teuk Pushed In Young.

"Bleh Im Not Going There." In Young Maeronged. "Aish! Then Who Will Help My Yeonnie?!" Teuk Hissed. "Oh, I See... 'My Yeonnie'~!" In Young Teased.

Teukie Slammed The Door And Secretly Blushed.

"Aish, IM JUST GONNA CALL JESSI!" In Young Shouted. "Whatever." teuk Opened The Door And Maeronged.

"Now, How To Meet SeoHyun?" Lee Teuk Wondered. "How About.. Im NOT GONNA GO.." Teuk Smirked.

"You'll Wait Till Midnight There. I Dont Love You SeoHyun" Teukie Smirked.

Then His Phone Rang. "Text Message?" Lee Teuk Pouted And Read It.

"oh God" He Closed His eyes And Bit His Lip.

From : SeoHyun. MY 24th EX

Hey Oppa,

Lets Meet At Annyeong' Cafe Today At 5 pm

Saranghae!

-SeoHyun.

P.S. : Its Your Decision If You Won't Go, But I'll Kill Your Lover.. Especially, I Already Know Her ^O^

"." teuk Hissed. "Aish.. WAIT, SO SHE KNOWS TAEYEON????!?!!!!!HOW??!?~!!" Teuk Glanced At The Clock

And Its Already 4 : 30 Pm. "Nice One.." He Sighed And Dressed Up.

 

 

 

Skip.

 

SEOHYUN'S P.O.V

Who Does Tae Yeon Think She Is?! Aish, Teuk Oppa Doesn't Know That Im Tae Yeon's Cousin?

Hah! Thanks To Him, Im Broke. 

Now, Lets See If He Won't BREAK HER BY BLACKMAILING HIM.

Hahaha. He Doesn't Know That Im No INNOCENT? Bleh. That's What You Get For Playing With Us.

Its Already 4 :30... Im Still Waiting For You.. OPPA~

Lets Get Back Together..

And It Will Break Tae Yeon..

Then My Stupid Phone Rang. [2 New messages]

I Wonder Who Is It From..

From : Tae Yeon Unnie,

Seo Hyun, Im Really Sorry For What Happened Earlier!

Unnie's Really Sorry For Shouting At You..

Its Just My EX-Lover Came Back Yesterday.

-Tae Unnie.

"What A " I Hissed. I Looked At Everyone But There's No Teuk Oppa.

"Wait, Did She Just Said.. Her Ex- Lover Came Back? What's His Name? K-Kyuyeaon?" I Wondered.

If Her Lover Came Back.. It Means...

"Seo Hyun." I Looked Around And Saw ..

"Teukie Oppa~"

end Of P.O.V

 

"Teukie Oppa~" Seo Hyun Hugged Teukie. And Lee Teuk Is Irritated. "Sticky Girl" He Mumbled.

"Oppa~ Did You Missed Me? Cuz I Missed You So Much~" Seo Hyun Leaned Closer To lee Teuk.

"Seo hyun." Lee Teuk Mumbled. "Mwo? Waeyo Oppa? Did I Looked More ier?" Seo Hyun Held Her Hips.

"You Changed." Lee Teuk Said. "Of Course I Did!" Seo Hyun Kissed Lee Teuk On The Lips.

Making Lee Teuk Glare At Her. "What?" Seo Hyun Innocently Asked.

"Dont Touch Me, So Why Do You Want Me to Meet You?" Lee Teuk Coldly Asked.

"Ouch. Why Are You So Cold?" Seo Hyun Pouted. "Okay, If You Wont Say Anything, Im Jsut Gonna Leave" Lee Teuk Stood Up But Seo Hyun Stopped Him.

"Dont Be So Impatient!" Seo Hyun scolded Him. "Lets get Back" Seo Hyun Sincerly Said.

"Back? Are You Joking? Were Finished" Lee Teuk Smirked. Seo Hyun Gave Him Her Poker Face.

Lee Teuk Stood Up And Looked At Seo Hyun. "Were Finished" He Said.

"Fine, Were Finished But I'll Destroy Tae Yeon" Seo Hyun Suddenly Said. Gathering Lee Teuk's Full Attention.

"What Did You Said?" Lee Teuk Asked. "Uh Uh, Im Not Gonna Say It Again" Seo Hyun Smirked.

"You Changed" Lee Teuk Shooked His Head In Dissapointment.

"Yeah I Know, I Had My Face More Prettier. Im More ier And.." Seo Hyun Smirked. "And You're Innocent Habits, Manners, And Attitude Were All Gone. You're Not You" Lee Teuk Left.

He Left Seo Hyun Sulking. She Was Shocked, She Didn't Realized That She Changed Her 'Angel' Figure Into A 'Devil's One.

"I Hate You Taeyeon" She Mumbled And Clenched Her Fists.

 

Meanwhile..

"Hmm~" Tae Yeon Happily Jumped Out Of Bed. "Ah~ I Had A Beautiful Sleep~" She Yawned.

Do You Ever Wonder Why She Just Woke Up?

    Of Course, Its Because She Spend The rest of The Night Wondering What To Wear For Saturday's Ball.

And Gee, Its Friday Today.

   "Oh La La La" She Sanged. She Opened All Of The Curtains And Saw..

"Kyuhyun Oppa.." Her Jaw Opened. She felt Guilty.

"Why Did You Even Waited for Me?" She Was Touched Too.

"Omo, I Should Bring Him Some Food To Eat." She Rushed To The Kitchen.

 

Skip.

Kyuhyun Rubbed His Arms. He Looked Around And Saw No Tae Yeon. "Ha, Im Broke" He Mumbled.

He Threw A Rock On The road And Sighed. "Aish, Its So Cold Out Here. Please Go out Tae Yeon..." He Closed His Eyes.

Then Someone Tapped His Shoulder. He Looked Around To See Tae Yeon.

"Yeonnie!!" He Faintly Smiled And Hugged Her. "Oppa, Mianhae" Tae Yeon Was So Guilty.

"Wae?" Kyuhyun Asked As He Pinched Tae Yeon's Cheeks.

"Omo! You're So Freezing Cold!" Tae Yeon Was Shocked.

"Im Okay.." Kyuhyun Faintly Grinned. "Oppa, Kaja" Tae Yeon Pulled kyuhyun Inside.

'Im Responsible..for This' She Thought. "Oppa, Sit Here" Tae Yeon Letted Kyuhyun Sit At The Couch.

She Grabbed A Blanket And Putted Over it At Kyuhyun. She Made Some Coffee For Kyuhyun.

 

Skip.

The Two Watched TV Silently. It Was All Awkward. "Yeonnie.." Kyuhyun Called tae Yeon.

"Wae Oppa?" Tae Yeon Asked While Her Eyes Are Still Glued On The TV. "Why Can't I Love you Again?" Kyuhyun Suddenly Asked.

"Oppa.." Tae Yeon Looked At Kyuhyun, Only To See Him Staring At Her. "Im Not Saying That You Need To Forget Me.." Tae Yeon Sighed.

"Then What?" Kyuhyun Faintly Asked. "Its Just.. Forget Those Times When We... Loved Each Other" Tae Yeon Seriously Said.

"Why?" Kyuhyun's Eyes Were Full Of Tears. "Its Just.." Tae Yeon Looked At Her feet.

"Im So Sorry For Leaving You.. Tae Yeon.. Its Not ONly You Who Was Hurt." Kyuhyun Held Tae Yeon's Shoulder.

"Oppa.. I Know.. But.. I Moved On Already.." Tae Yeon Glanced At Kyuhyun.

"Moved On? We're Not Even A Couple Before!" Kyuhyun Said.

It Went Straight to Tae Yeon's Heart And It Hurt.

'Yeah, Were Not Even A Couple..NOT EVEN A DAY' She Thougth.

She Was Hurt.

"Yeah Right, who Am I To Let You Suffer? Im Just A Friend And Im Not your Girl.. IM NOT EVEN YOUR EX" Tae Yeon Stood UP.

But Kyuhyun Grabbed Her Hand. "Tae Yeon.. Give Me A Chance.. Chance  To Make You Fall for Me Again" Kyuhyun Pleaded.

"Aniyo Oppa" Tae Yeon Shooked Her Head Gently.

"why?! WHY ? BECAUSE YOU LOVE SOMEONE HUH!?" kyuhyun Stood Up And Shouted.

Making Tae Yeon Shocked. He Never Shouted At Her.

"Why?! Why Wont You Love Me Again?! Why Can't I LOVE YOU!?" Kyuhyun Cried.

"Oppa, IM ALREADY IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE!" Tae Yeon Shouted Back.

Kyuhyun Was Shocked, Yeonnie Wouldn't Shout At Him.

"Thats It. If You Dont Like To Forget And Move On, Maybe We Should Just Not Meet Each Other" Tae Yeon Pushed Kyuhyun.

"So You're Pushing Me Away?" Kyuhyun Letted His Tear Drop.

"Im Not Pushing You.. But You Are. You're The One Pushing Me Away... Making Me Go Far Away." Tae Yeon Replied

Tae Yeon Closed The Door And ran Away.

"I Hate You, Who ever You Are." Kyuhyun Punched The Wall.

 

"You Are So So Unfair." Seo Hyun Mumbled.

 

"You're Unfair Tae Yeon." Kyuhyun Bit His Lower Lip.

 

Tae Yeon Heard Kyuhyun. Because She's Just Against The Door.

She Opened The Door.

"Im Not Unfair Oppa, Not Because Im Loving Someone." Tae Yeon Said.

 

"Im Not Unfair Seo Hyun" Lee Teuk Went Back At Seo Hyun.

"Yes You Are Oppa!" Seo Hyun Cried.

 

"You Are Unfair Tae Yeon. I Came Back For You " Kyuhyun Cried.

 

"Your A Devil Lee Teuk Oppa! I Changed For You And What Did You Did?!" Seo Hyun Cried Harder.

 

"Im Sorry, But Im Already Loving Someone. Just Move On" Lee Teuk Sighed.

 

"Oppa, You Left Me.. And We Couldn't Change That. Past Is Past. Just Forget What Happened In The Past. Move On" Tae Yeon Tapped Kyuhyun's Shoulder.

 

"Love Me Again" Seo Hyun And Kyuhyun Pleaded.

 

"Im Sorry Oppa, But Im Loving Someone Now, And Its Not You.. Just please... Move On. Let Me Go" Tae Yeon Said And Left.

 

"Im Sorry Seo Hyun, mianhae.. I Changed Because Of Tae Yeon., I Love Her. And She's Not You." Lee Teuk Sighed And Left.

 

 

It Hurts. Ouch. It Hurt.

You Hurted Me Once..

And Im sorry For Hurting You Now.

But I Already Love Someone,

So Let Me Go, And Love Another One.

Someone Who's Greater Than Me.

 

 

 

Unfair?! How Am I Unfair?

Im Not Unfair!

This, Yes, This Life Is Unfair, Not Me!

Im Not Unfair Just Because Im Loving,

Why Don't You Just Forget Those Times When We Met Love?

Im Not Unfair, Just Let Go.

Im Not Unfair, Im Just Loving Someone..

And Its Not You.