A Unknown Man In My House?

Cinderella's Kiss (Why Can't I Love You?)

Lee Teuk's P.O.V

I Was Walking Home When I Just Bumped Into A Girl. What A Lazy, Stupid Girl. So Short.

She's Pretty But Dumb. I Mean Really? What The Hell? Is She Blind? Stupid Girl.

Now I Spilled My Coffee On My Shoes. "What A Day." I Mumbled.

Maybe, She Didn't Even Knew That She Bumped To Me..

 

"Oh, Mianahamnida" This Shorty Girl Infront Of Me, Bowed. "Aish, What A Stupid Girl" I Said, Clearly Enough For Her To Hear. "Mianhamnida" She Repeated.

"You're not Looking.." I Hissed Angrily. I Can See That She's Gonna Fire Up Anytime, But I Really Dont Mind.

"Yes, I Wasn't Looking, If You're Looking, Then You Shouldn't Bumped To Me" She Angrily Said.

"You're The One Who Bumped Me, Yet Your The One Angry!" I Fought Back.

"Aish! Ahjussi, Look, You Should've Avoided Me If You're Looking!" She Demanded. WHAT A PERSON!

"I Dont Care. So What About My Coffee And My Shoes? They're Dirty!" I Hissed.

"Then Go To A Cleaning Shop!" She Pointed To An Old Laundry Shop. "And Go Straightly To A Coffee Shop, DUH?!" I Heard Her Mumbled.

"Dont Mumble, I Cant Hear It Enough!" I Rolled My eyes. "So Men Could Roll Their eyes Too, Huh?" She Stomped Her Way Out.

Then For A Second, I Was Shocked That A Girl Would Do That Infront Of Me. I Mean, I Am Park Corps. Heir..

I Looked At My Phone And Eomma Messaged Me. "Son, Go Back Here Now. You'll Gonna Meet Your Fiance"

God, Fiance Again? For The 987654321st Time. I Was Like, I Met 988755520 Fiance's Already.

I Looked At The Girl, She Walked Far. I Think I Need To Entertain Myself. This Girl Is Really Strange.

"Hey Miss!" I Yelled. "What!?" She Turned Around. And I Think She Noticed That I Followed He

"What?!" Taeyeon Repeated. "You Still owe Me Something" He Smirked.

"What?" Taeyeon Asked. "You Heard Me. So Clean This Shoes, And Make Me Some Coffee!" He Comanded.

I Heard Her Sigh. "Aish, Okay Ahjussi, Come Over To My House" She Sighed And Grabbed My Hands.

Which Made Me Uncomfortable.

"Here" She Released My Hands. "Finally.." I Sighed. "What Are You Sighing About?" She Glared At Me.

"Well, You Held My Hands Tightly." I Said. Then She Grabbed Me And Closed The Door.

"Give Me Your Shoes!" She Comanded. "Why?" I Asked. "Well, You're Here For Your Shoes To Be Clean Right?" She Asked Me.

Oh Right. I Admit It. Sometimes I Could Be Really Dumb.

"Oh Yeah." I Mumbled And Gave Her My Shoes. "Does It Stink?" I . "Yeah. A Little Bit." She Enclosed Her Nose Cutely.

She's So Cute. She Might Be The Girl Who's So Strong, And So Fierce But Deep Inside Her She's Kind. And Pretty, Not To Mention.

I Sat On The Couch And Watched Her Wash My Shoes. "Hmm~" She Hummed A Song That I Was Really Familiar With.

"Sorry~Sorry~ Sorry~" She Sang. It Was 'Sorry Sorry' Of Super Junior.

I Felt Bad For Making Her Wash My Stinky Shoes. If It Stinks.

  Am I Really That Horrible? I Asked Myself.

Then A Flashback That I Really Dont Wanna See Again, Passed Through My Mind.

Flash Back

"Oppa.." She Whined. "I Dont Love You Anymore." I Dumped Her. I Dont Know Why I Dumped Her Easily.

"Oppa.. Dont..You Said That You Love Me Right?" Seo Hyun Asked. "Yeh, I Said That I Love You..But Now.. I Dont" I Coldly Said.

"Oppa...No.. You Are My life.." She Cried. "Your Life? Then Release 'Your Life' And Find Your Life Again In Other Man" I Said.

"Oppa... I Would Die If You Would Break With Me" She Cried.

"Im Over Of You. I Dont Need You." I Said And Stood UP. "DONT!" She Begged On her Knees And Kneeled.

"Oppa.. Don't.. No.. We Can't Just Break Up.." She Cried. Tears Flowed On Her Face.

 

"Im Sorry Seo Hyun, But Im Over Of You. I Don't Need You. I Found My New Toy. You're Just My Toy. And Im Over With You" I Coldly Said And Closed The Door.

She Opened The Door And Said..

"Oppa, I'll Do Anything.. Please.. Just Dont Leave Me.." She Hugged Me. I Struggled.

"I Said You're Just My Toy Who Can Be Just Thrown Away!" I Got Out Of Her Arms And Walked Away.

"Oppa.." She Cried Harder. "Seo Hyun, You're Just An Ugly, Useless Girl. Just One Wink And Many Girls Like You Would Just Pop Out Of No Where" I Harshly Said.

That I Barely Didn't Recognized Myself. Am I Park Lee Teuk? Is This Park Jung Su? Why Did I Broke Many Hearts?

End Of Flash Back.

"Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Naega Naega Naega Meonjeo Nege Nege Nege Ppajyeo Ppajyeo Ppajyeo Ppajyeo Beoryeo Baby" She Sang.

And I Sang With Her. She Looked At Me And Smiled. Making My Heart Jump. "UH" I was Startled By With Her Actions.

Is This Love? Anni, It Couldn't Be.

"Uh, Miss, Can I Know Your Name?" I Asked. She Looked At Me Once Again And Said.."I Am Kim Tae Yeon."

"I Am Park Lee Teuk" I Introduced Myself And She Smiled. "By The Way, Im Sorry For Treating You Like That A While Ago.." She Looked Down And Hanged My Shoes.

"Its Okay" I Said And Watched Her Make Some Coffee. "Im Sorry For Shouting And Calling You Stupid.." I Scratched My Head.

"Kwaenchanna~" She Smiled. Showing Her Cute Teeth. I Felt Bad For Calling Her Dumb, Stupid And Lazy.

Cause She's Pretty, And She's Kind. She's Totally Opposite Of What I Expected.