The Party?

Cinderella's Kiss (Why Can't I Love You?)

I Only Wanted Happiness And Freedom

Could You Give It To Me?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"That's It! Im Gonna Call The Police Station!" Lee Teuk's Mom Stood Up, Hissed Angrily And Killed The Phone By Pressing The Digits So Hard.

"Annyeong Hashimnikka, Seoul Police Station #1399. What Could We Do For You?" The Police Woman Asked. "Annyeong Haseyo!? My Son's Missing! It Has Been A Day Since He's Gone!" She Blurted In One Sentence.

"O-Oh.. Do You Have A Suspection Where He Had Been?" The Police Woman Tried to Calm Lee Teuk's Mom. "Then If I Know, I SHOULD'VE GO THERE!" She Yelled.

"What a Stupid Police.." She Mumbled. The Police Woman Sighed. "Okay Ma'am, May I Know Who Is This? And What's The Name Of The Missing Person?" She Calmed Down.

"IM MRS. PARK. MY SON IS PARK LEE TEUK" She Shouted. "A-Agh, Dae. I Understand.. Did He Had A Car Or He Just Took A Public Transportation?" She Asked Again.

"HOW DO I FREAKIN' KNOW?!?!?!" She Yelled. "Thats It! Eomma Hand Me The Phone!" In Young Sighed Deeply Because Of Her Mom's Attitude.

"Uhm, Yoboseyo? This Is Park In Young, The Sister Of Park Lee Teuk. I Think He Had His White Car." In Young Said.

"Oh-Okay.. M-May I Hav-ve The P-Plate Number?" The Police Woman Seemed To Be Scared. "Its Okay. Dont Be Frightned.. Its PJS 143" In Young Calmly Said.

"Okay...We'll Just Find His Car.. For Easier.. Just Please Wait.." The Police Woman Said. "Mianhae, For My Mom's Attitude.." In Young Barely Whispered Because Her Mom Might Hear Her.

And If She Hears In Young.. DOOMED. No Love Life, No Allowance, No Failing In School.

"What?" In Young's Mom Raised An Eyebrow.. "Uh, I Said She Should've Look For Him.." In Young excused.

"Oh Okay." In Young's Mom Focused On eating. "Phew.." She Sighed.

~After Few Hours Of Waiting..~

*Ding Dong*

"Hee Shin!" In Young's Mom Shouted. "Ne Ma'am" Hee Shin Quickly Rushed And Opened The Gate. "Omo, Young Master. Madam's Worrying About You!" She Bowed As She Assisted Him.

"I Dont Care" He Harshly Said.

...Skip...

"Who Is It?" In Young Went Down From Her Room. "I Dont Know" Her Mom Busily Looked At The Letters From Her Chingus.

"Madam, Young Master Arrived" Hee Shin Bowed. Lee Teuk Revealed Him Self. "Aish, I Should've Stayed For A While In tae Yeon's House!" He Mumbled.

"Lee Teuk!" His Father Said But He Ignored His Father. "Jung Su!" His Mom And Dad Yelled. He Turned His Head To Them.

"What Is it?" He Rudely Said. "Why Are You So Rude, Jung Su?" His Mom Sweetly Asked And Held Lee Teuk's Face.

"Stop It" He Rushed To His Room And Locked The Door. "Aigoo.." In Young Sighed. "I Guess, We Should Get Him Married" Their Father Said.

In Young's eyes Grew Wider. "Eo-Eomma.. Appa.. I Think Lets Just Trust Jung Su.. He Should Marry Who Ever He Loves" In Young Calmly Said.

"Thats Right.. But I Think.." Their Eomma Said. "What?" Their Appa Asked. "we Should Make A Ball, A Fancy Party For Him. We'll Invite Every Girl In The Town And He'll Choose His Fiance" She Giggled.

In Young Sighed. "Dont Worry, Jung Su. I'll Tell You Later" In Young Thought.

After Dinner...

*knock knock*

"Im Busy." Lee Teuk Rudely Welcomed In Young To His Room. "Can I Go In?" in Young Poked Her Head.

"...."

"I Guess Thats A Yes" In Young Smiled And Closed And Locked The Door.

"What Is It?" He eyed his Noona.

"I Have To Tell You Something.." In Young Sat At The end Of The Bed.

"Then Spill It Out Now" Lee Teuk Hissed

"You'll Get Married Soon.." In Young Sighed.

Lee Teuk Spilled The Water His Drinking.

"WHAT?!" Lee Teuk's Eyes Grew Wider.

"Aish.. They'll Make A Party.." In Young Whispered.

"Party?" Lee Teuk Sat Beside in Young.

"Tell Me More" Lee Teuk Said.

"Okay.. So If There's Someone... I MEAN SPECIAL SOMEONE.. Invite Her.. To The Ball.." In Young Smiled.

"Ah? Eh? Mwo?" Lee Teuk Scratched His Head And Remembered tae Yeon.

"Oh Okay.. But.. I Will Choose?" Lee Teuk Asked And his Noona Nodded.

"Oh Yeah~" Lee Teuk Danced.

"I Thought You'll Be Sad.. But It Looks Like Your Enjoying It.." In Young Chuckled.

"Because.. I Have Someone.." He Smirked.

"Who?" In Young Bugged.

"Secret~" He Winked.

"Yah! Jung Su! Malhaebwa!" In Young bugged Him More.