Silent Victory

Cinderella's Kiss (Why Can't I Love You?)

So The Two Of Them Both Appologized To What Happened Earlier. "I'm Really Sorry, Tae Yeon" He Really Felt Bad For What He Did And For His Manners Earlier.

"I Said Its Okay" Tae Yeon Forced To Smile, Even If She's Getting Irritated. "So, Are We Friends Now?" Lee Teuk Asked Her.

"Uhm..Yes, Why Not?" Tae Yeon Chuckled A bit. And Focused On Making Coffee. "So, You're Alone Here?" Lee Teuk Asked While Roaming Around Tae Yeon's Appartment.

"Well As You Can See, There's No One Here When We Arrived, Right?" Tae Yeon Said And he Nodded. "Yeah, I Guess You're Alone. All Alone" Lee Teuk Sat On The Sofa Near The Kitchen Comfortably.

"Do You Rent This?" He Suddenly Asked. "Uhm, Yeah. Why Lee Teuk-ssi?" Tae Yeon Looked At Lee Teuk. "I Know Who's The Owner Of This.." He Mumbled.

"Eh?" Tae Yeon Asked And Went Near To Lee Teuk. "Lee Teuk-ssi, Here's Your Coffee." Tae Yeon Offered. "Oh Thanks Tae Yeon-ssi" He Smiled.

Tae Yeon Blushed And Looked Away. "Uh, Sorry.. Where Are We? Oh Right! What Did You Say?" Tae Yeon Asked And Said In One Sentence.

"O-Oh, I Said.. C-Can I Have Y-Your Number.." Lee Teuk Looked Away And Blushed. "Pabo, Lee Teuk. Jung Su-Ah! Why Did You Said That?!" He Thought.

While Tae Yeon Wasn't Shocked At All. She Tapped Lee Teuk To Notice Her And Said "Lee Teuk-ssi, Your Phone Please" Tae Yeon Cutely Said.

"Uh-Uh, H-here..." Lee Teuk Gave His Phone And tae Yeon Gave Her Phone. "And.. Enter" Taeyeon Said And Handed Him His Own Phone.

"T-Thank You Tae Yeon-ssi, I Didn't Knew That You're So Kind And Friendly And Cute.." He Mumbled At The Part 'cute'

"Thank You Too Lee Teuk-ssi. I Hope We Can Still Be Friends" Tae Yeon Bowed 90 Degrees.

"Dont Be Formal, Tae Yeon-ssi. " Lee Teuk Slightly Laughed. "O-Okay.." Tae Yeon Nodded.

They Both Glanced At The Clock And To Each Other. They Caught Each Other And Looked Away.

"Uh, Its getting Late.." Lee Teuk Stood Up. Even If He Didn't Wanted To.. He Needed To.

"Oh Yeah.." Tae Yeon Glanced Back At The Clock. "I-I Think You Should Leave Now L-Lee Teuk-ssi" Tae Yeon Stood Up.

"Uh, tae Yeon-ssi..?" Lee Teuk Stared At Tae Yeon Who's Fixing Her Clothes. "Yeah?" Tae Yeon Asked Without Looking At Him.

"Can We Go Out And Meet Again Someother Time?" he Nervously Asked, First, Tae Yeon Just Looked And Stared At Him With A 'What?' Look All Written On Her Face.

"Uhm... Yeah.. Sure..Okay.." tae Yeon Nodded. Lee Teuk Turned Around And Saw That Tae Yeon's Not Looking And He StartedTo Jump.

"YES!" He Mumbled.