Chapter 19

Cinderella's Kiss (Why Can't I Love You?)

"Teuk!" His Mother Shouted As Lee Teuk And In Young Stepped Outside Of His Room. "What Is It, Eommoni?" In Young Asked.

"Are You Lee Teuk?!" She Complained. And In Young Made Some In-Appropriate Faces. "What Is it, mom?" Teuk Gently Asked.

Which Made His Mom And Dad Startle. "You-You're Being..."

"Eomma, What Is It?" he Didn't Shouted But There's This Annoying Tone In His Voice. "Ahh, Teuk-Ah, We Need To Go, The Guest Might Be There Soon" She Tapped Teuk's Shoulder.

"I'll Be Watching Your Wife" His Dad Smiled. They Always Thought Teuk Has A Great Taste When It Comes to Girls.

Yeah, He Has. Tae Yeon Was Pretty, Has Good Manners. She Is Pretty, But Not Wealthy.

But She Is Healthy, Healthy In Mind, In Body And In Soul, Which Lee Teuk Really Admired her.

She Was Different, Not Different Becuase She Had No Money, No Friends, No Parents.

But She Was Different Because Of Her Heart, She Has A Good Intention, Has A Good Brain And Uses It In A Good Way.

She Has A Good Relationship With God, She Is.. Perfect. The Perfect House Wife For Him.

She Isn't That y, But She Isn't That Fat. She Isn't That Ugly, But She Instead, She Is Really Pretty.

And The Most Part He Liked About Tae Yeon.. Was.. This.

She Was Contented From What She Has. She Didn't Wanted More Nor Wanted Less. She's Perfectly Fine.

"So Teuk, I Wanna See That 'Impact' From Her." Their Mother Smirked While She Was Busy Texting, In Young Rolled Her Eyes And Mouthed Lee Teuk 'i-told-you-so'

"I Wanna See That Girl, I want To Be Proud Of You Teuk." His Father Said. Which Made Lee Teuk Smile. He Knew That They Wont Accept Tae Yeon And Would Just Hurt Her.

But He Wanted Tae Yeon For His Wife. He Was Contented With Tae Yeon.

He Didn't Needed Fame nor Money .

All He Want And Need Was Tae Yeon. Tae Yeon And Kids. A Mini group Of Kids That Belongs To Them, Of Course The Park-Kim Family.

He Smiled Like An Idiot While He Imagined That, Just Then, In Young Nudged Lee Teuk And Whispered..

'Are You Going Crazy? Your Smile Is...Freakin Me out.'

He Just Chuckled At His Noona's Expression. He Knew That He Would Miss This noona Of Him When He And Tae Yeon Would Build A Family.

"I Wish I Could See Your Kids Before I Die." In Young Mouthed And Teuk Blushed.

"Aigoo, I Wish I Could Get Married This Year!" In Young Blurted And Their Parents Looked At Her Weirdly.

"You Wanna Marry? I'll Go And Partner You With A Rich Man" Her Mother Clapped, And In Young Pouted.

"Aniyo, I Don't Wanna Marry The Guy I Dont Love." She Said And Her Mother Rolled Her Eyes.

 

 

"Annyeong Hashimnikka, Thanks For Attending" In Young Bowed As The Guest kept On Passing And Greeting Her As They Passed By her.

"Hello, Can I See Your Invitation?" The Guards Asked And The Guests Gave Theirs.

"Hey, My Dear Friend!" Their Parent's Friends Also Attended. Of Course, All of Them Were Concious About 'Teuk's Loveone'

"So Where's The Girl?" A Friend Of Their Mom Asked. "Oh, She Hasn't Arrived yet, Right Jung Su?" Their Mom Asked Teuk And He Nodded

He Patiently Waited For Tae Yeon, Until A Half Year Hour Passed.

"Uh,.. Where Are You Yeonni.." He Mumbled. "Hey, Where Is Tae?" Jessica Arrived.

"Sica!" He Hugged Her. Which Grabbed A Lot Of attention.

"Is She The Girl?"

"She IS Beautiful"

"Jessica?" In Young Gasped.

"Im Proud Of Our Son!" Their Mom Cheered.

Jessica And Teuk Noticed The Tension And Teuk Coughed. "Ah, Im Sorry For The Misunderstanding But, She Isn't The Girl You've Been Waiting For, She's Taken! And She's My Best Friend."

Jessica Chuckled At Her Oppa's So-Called-Speech

"Ah Ne, Im Not The Girl You've Been Waiting for" She Bowed.

 

Everyone Was Dissappointed That Jessica Isn't The Girl That They've been Waiting For. An Hour Passed But Tae Yeon Didn't Showed Up.

It Was Already 7 In The Evening.

"Teuk, They're Searching for You.." Donghae, Jessica's Boyfriend, Patted Teuk's Shoulder.

 

 

 

 

"Don't Worry, She'll Be Here." In Young Tried To Cheer Him Up But Still.. He Was Lonely, Until..

 

They Heard Heels Tapping. Everyone Looked At Her And What They Saw Was Jaw-hanging.

They Were Eyes-Wide Open. As They Saw Tae Yeon, Beautifully Walking Forward But Panting Because Of Running.

"A Girl Like You Shouldn't Run.." A Man Offered His Hand To Tae Yeon But Looks Like Tae Yeon Didn't Leaved Her Eyes At Teuk And Ignored His Hand.

"Eh?" The Man Pouted, "That's What You Get For Flirting." His Girlfriend Tapped Her foot.

(A/N : Ignore The Man. Focus More On Tae :))~)

 

"Is She..?" A Girl, An Ex Of Teuk Was Shocked, She Admitted That Tae Yeon Was More Pretty Than Her.

Her Make up Didn't Covered The Whole Face Of Tae Yeon, Tae Yeon Just put Blush On, Lipstick And A Little Bit Foundation.

"Look's Like Your Wife's Here" In Young Tapped Teuk's Shoulder. Just As Teuk Turned His Head Around, He Saw Tae Yeon Standing In Front Of Him.

Smiling, And Her Eyes twinkling.

"Why..." Lee Teuk Mumbled. he Gulped As He Saw The Beautiful Lady In front Of Him.

"Am I Late? Oh Because I Need To Curl My Hair A bit And I Needed To Iron My Dre--"

"Why Are You Beautiful.." Lee Teuk Smiled And Tae Yeon Blushed.

 

The Guests Giggled, Donghae Placed His Arms Around Jessica And Jessica Glared At Him.

"Were Just Pretending right?" jessica Mouthed him But Donghae Kissed Her Lips And Jessica Was Shocked.

"What Pretending? I Love you" Donghae Said

 

While Their Parents Seemed Unhappy About It. They Didn't Liked tae Yeon. They Knew That Taeyeon Wasn't Rich.

They Knew It From Seo Hyun. (SEOHYUN IS TEUK'S EX, AND SEOHYUN IS TAE YEON'S COUSIN)

"I Don't Feel Like It" Their Mom Walked Out.

 

"uh, Tae.." Teuk Gulped, His Face Turned Serious, As Well As His Voice. "Hhmmm~?" Tae Yeon Glanced At Lee Teuk

"Im Gonna Ask You Something.."

"What Is It Oppa?"

"Will You Go With Me And.."

"Yah Unnie!" Jessica Interrupted. And Teuk Facepalmed Himself.

"Why Should you Ruin The Mood And The Moment, Sica??" He Mumbled.

Hae Noticed Teuk And Chuckled. "She's Really Annoying Right?" Hae Asked And Teuk Nodded.

"Very."

 

"What Is It Sica?" tae Yeon Asked Without Leaving Her Eyes At Teuk, "Stop Looking At Him!" jessica Teased And Tae Yeon Blushed And Quickly Looked At Sica.

"Wae?" Tae Yeon Asked. "Someone's Looking For You, He Said He Is Your Friend. I Dont really Remember Him, But I Think he Knows Me. So Bye!" Jessica ran

But Just When Tae Yeon Was About To Shout, Someone Held His Hips.

 

 

"You Need To go With Me, Yeonni" Kyuhyun Begged As He Kneeled Down Infront Of Tae Yeon.

Tae Yeon Pitied Him But She Couldn't Just Go With Him, He Isn't The Man She Loves.

"Oppa.." She Held Kyuhyun's Shoulder And Tried To Lift Him Up, But He Just Won't Stand. "yeon-ni.."

"Oppa, Mianhae, But I Can't" Tae Yeon Caresessed His Cheeks And Tried To Walk Away, But Kyuhyun Grabbed Her Hands.

"Why Are You Like This, Yeonni?" He Stood Up As He Held Her Hands Tightly, "Oppa...Im Getting Hurt.." She Tried To Pull Her Hands Away From Him, But He's Just Too Strong.

"Oppa..." She Whispered, Kyuhyun Lifted His Head And Revealed His Teary Eyes. "Yeonni..Why Do You Always Make Me Hurt?"

"Oppa.." She Called Him But He Just Continued To Speak.

"You Never Dressed Up Like This For Me, But For Him? You Really Wanted To. You Never Told Me That You Loved Me And Never Showed Me That You Really Do, But For Him? You Always Do And Follow Him. You Really Showed Him Your Love. You--" Kyuhyun Shook Tae Yeon's Shoulders.

Tae Yeon Held His Hands And Said "Oppa, You Said That I Didn't Dressed Up For you Like This Before? No, I Did. I Even Put Lots Of Make Up Just For You.

You Said That I Didn't Showed my Love For You Before? But I really Did, I Even Waited 7 Hours For You, But Where Were you? You Were With Your Best Friends. You Said That You Love Me Until Now? But No, You Just Felt Guilty That you Left Me Before.." Tae Yeon Sharply entered Kyuhyun's Hard Heart

She Just Made Him Realize What's Right From Wrong.

She Really Showed Him Her Love, But He Just Didn't Realized it.

"You Just ...You Didn't Appriciated My Love And All Of My Efforts Back Then.." She Continued.

"But, I Really Loved You tae Yeon, Until Now! Yeah, I Felt Guilty About Leaving you, But I Love you! That's Wh--"

"Yeah, I Loved You And You Love Me. But I Loved You Back Then, Now ... I Just Treat You An Oppa"

Kyuhyun Bowed His Head.

"Tae Yeonni...Why Do You Need To Make This Really Hard For Me?" He Asked.

"Im Not Making It Hard For you... Its Just.. You Won't Let Go Of Me..And Move On." She Captured His Face And Wiped His tears.

"Yeonni... Promise Me... You Won't Leave Me.." He Cried.

"I Wont. But Im Sorry, I Just Can't Be Your Lover.. All I Need is To Find The One Who Really Appriciates My Love And All Of My Efforts.." She Smiled Weakly.

Kyuhyun Smiled As She Smiled. "Maybe You Are Right, Tae Yeonni.. You Are Right, I Need To Move On..And .. As The Elders Say.. 'If You're For Each Other, Then At The End, You Will Be Together'.." He Mumbled And Hugged Her Tightly.

 

"There's Just One Thing I Wanna Promise.." Kyuhyun Broke The Hug As He Saw Lee Teuk Looking At Them, Without Tae Yeon's Knowing.

"What Is It, Kyu Oppa?" Tae Yeon Glanced At Kyuhyun. "I Promise You That I'll Be A Good Friend, A Good Oppa, A Good Uncle To Your children And.. I'll Be Staying By Your Side Even Leeteuk Is There For you.. I Promise Yeonni, I Would Attend Your Wedding" He Sincerely Said.

 

Tae Yeon Grinned, "Oppa, Kamsahae, And I'll Be Staying By Your Side Always. I Promise"

 

 

"All You need Oppa, Is to Stand Up And Move On."