Final~

Cinderella's Kiss (Why Can't I Love You?)

"Oucccchh!" Taeyeon Looked At Her Legs As She Screamed In Pain--In Anytime, She'd Give Birth. "Yeonni! Help Eomma!" Teuk Said And Yeonni Obeyed Him. "Eomma, Its Okay..Breathe, Mom, Breathe." She Said And Taeyeon Did. "Seo Hyun, Kyuhyun, Please Stay With Taeyeon, I'll Just Start The Engine!" teuk Panicked As He ran To Their Car And Started The Engine, "Unnie! Long Time No See! Heyy, Your Giving Birth!!" Seo Hyun Exclaimed, And Taeyeon Slightly Smiled And Screamed Again, "TEUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKK!!!" She Shouted, And It Made Teuk Panic More. Kyuhyun Remained Silent, "Hey, Oppa..Why Are You--" "Sh-She's Giving Birth..." Kyuhyun Stuttered, He's Afraid To See Women Giving Birth. "Oppa, Its Okay" Yeonni Patted Kyuhyun's Shoulder And Teuk Suddenly Jogged Back, "Kyuhyun, You Drive. Seo Hyun, Front Seat With Yeonni. taeyeon, Lets Go!" teuk Carried Taeyeon And Taeyeon Was Still Shouting In Pain.

 

"THE BABY'S HEAD IS POPPING OUTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!" Tae Yeon Shouted And Pulled Teuk's hair, Kyuhyun Drove Faster As Seo hyun Panicked. "OPPAAAA. DRIVE FASTEEEEEEER!!!' Seo Hyun Shouted As She Held Onto Yeonni. The Poor Little Yeonni Was Covering Her ears.

"TEUK APPAAAAA! THE BABY's POPPPPPPPPPINGGGGG! KYUHYUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN OPPAAAAAAAA DRIVEE FASSSTERRR!!" Tae Yeon Shouted As She Pulled Seo Hyun's Dress And Teuk's Hair. Teuk Secretly Smiled As He Remembered The First Time Tae Yeon Carried Yeonni.. The Times When Yeonni Was Still A Baby. "Saranghaeyo, Yeobo. Please..We're Almost There..Hang onto It." Teuk Assured As Taeyeon Shooked Her Head. "OUCHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"Aish, This Is What They Get For Having A Good Time In The Bed." Kyuhyun Sighed As He Announced That They Arrived The Hospital. "WERE HEREEEEEEEE!!" Kyuhyun Said. "FASTTTTTERR THE BABY'S COMINNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" tae Yeon Shouted, The Nurses Took tae Yeon And Teuk, Yeonni, SeoHyun And Kyuhyun Were Left Outside The E.R.

"Who's The Husband?" The Doctor Asked. "Me" Lee Teuk raised His Hand. "Please Come In, your Wife Might Need Your Assistance" She Said And Let Teuk In. "Where's Appa Going, Unnie?" Yeonni Asked Seo Hyun And Seo Hyun Bent Down. "Well, He's Gonna Assist You Eomma! Your Little Dongsaeng Will Be Out! Aren't You Excited?" Seo Hyun Smiled. "Not Sure. Half Half, I Like The Baby, And No. Well, I Know That They Would Spend More Time With My Dongsaeng Than With me." She Frowned. "Don't be Like That, Yeonni" Kyuhyun Patted Her Head. "You Should Learn How To Share your Blessings Like..Sharing Your Parents To Your Dongsaeng!" Kyuhyun Smiled. "Wae? Did You Already Learned That, Oppa? Unnie?" Yeonni Asked And Seo Hyun Smiled. "Ne, Unnie Also Learned My lesson" Seo Hyun Nodded.

 

[Flashback]

"Mianhae For..Loving The Guy Who Broke your Heart.." Tae Yeon Sobbed, Seo Hyun Felt A Pinch In Her Heart. "I Hate You." Seo Hyun Turned Her Back At Tae Yeon And Left, Tae yeon Cried Harder.

"Mianhae--Mi-Mianhae.." She Cried, Seo Hyun's Heart Sank, Seeing Her Unnie Crying Made Her Heart Sank. "U-Unnie" Seo Hyun Approached Tae Yeon With Teary Eyes, tae Yeon Looked Up To her. "I-Im Sorry, Dongsaeng.." She Hugged Seo Hyun And Seo Hyun Hugged Her Back.

"No Unnie, Its Alright..Please Be Happy With Him..Even Though I Still Love Him..Please Be Happy, Unnie. Im Sorry" Seo Hyun Hugged Tae Yeon And Wiped Tae's Tears. "Dont Cry, My Pretty Unnie~"

"Don't Cryyyy~"

[End Of Flashback]

 

Since Then, Seo hyun Learned That Not Everything She Owned Was Truly for Her ONLY, She Should Share Some Things. She Should Share her Friends, Her Parents, Her Love And Everything.

 

"How About You Oppa?" Yeonni Turned To Face Kyuhyun And Kyuhyun Cheekily Smiled. "Ne, I Also Learned That I Should Share." Kyuhyun Nodded.

 

[Flashback]

"WHY? YOU ARE LEAVING ME FOR THAT GUY!? HE'S A HEARTBREAKER!" Kyuhyun Shouted At tae Yeon And Taeyeon Covered Her Ears, She Doesn't Like Being Shouted. "Mi-Mianhae, Oppa.." She Cried. "Mianhae? DO YOU THINK MY PAIN INSIDE WOULD BE GONE IF YOU APOLOGIZE?!" Kyuhyun Shouted More, Making Tae Yeon Cry Even More. "Mianhaee.. Thats All I Could Do...Pl-Please Let Us Be.." tae yeon begged.

"Aniya, I Sacrificed Many Things For You Already." Kyuhyun Hugged tae Yeon. "But..you Left Me." tae Yeon Sniffed,

It Was True, He Left Her. He Didn't Even Apologized for That. Kyuhyun Sighed. "Look, Tae Yeonnie.. Its Just--"

"Its Just You Didn't Loved me Back Then." tae Yeon Said. "Oppa, Please Let Me Go Now...set Me Free." Tae Yeon Begged, "You Don't Own Me Oppa, Please.."

"But...Ilove You..taeyeonnie.." Kyuhyun Hugged Her Tighter. "then, If you really love me, set me free." Tae Yeon Said. "W-When I Would Do That..You'd Promise Me To Forgive Me, Okay?" Kyuhyun Asked Tae Yeon And She Nodded.

"I Already Forgave You. A Long time Ago" Tae Yeon Smiled And Kissed His Cheek.

 

[End Of Flashback]

 

"So, I Should Learn How To Share?" Yeonni Asked And The couple Nodded. "Ne, You Should" They Said. "Yeonni Unnie!" Teuk Called Yeonni And Yeonni Payed Attention, "Here's Your Little Sister~ Isn't She Pretty?" Lee Teuk Kneeled And Yeonni's Eyes Twinkled. "She's Pretty Appa. Very Pretty" Yeonni Smiled And Kissed His Cheek, "Appa, Thank You for Making Me A Sister"

 

"And I Promise To Share Everything That I Have. I Would Love Her~ I Promise" Yeonni Promised And Seo Hyun And Kyuhyun Giggled.