A Chapter With... KIM TAE YEON!

Cinderella's Kiss (Why Can't I Love You?)

       Kim Tae Yeon's P.O.V

"Yes!" Lee Teuk-ssi Mumbled And I Glanced At Him ON The Corner Of My Eyes And Saw Him. With A 'Hwaiting/Fighting' Pose.

Omo~ So Kyeoptta!!

Wait, Don't Tell Me ... No 'LOVE' Isn't So Bad! If I Ever Fallen In Love With This Punk, Why Would It be Him? Why It Could Be My Ex-Crush?

Oh Gee-Shus, Why Did I Bring Up My Ex-Crush Again?! *Beep* ing Memory.

Well, I'm The Type Of Girl That Is Endangered. ENDANGERED.

Because, Normal Girls Would Just Say 'Flirt With Someone Until You Can't Breathe!'

Some Girls Would Say 'Whats Wrong With Flirting With Men?'

Or Worst.. 'What's Wrong With Having A Boy Friend?'

As You See, I, Kim Tae Yeon, Sweared To God That I Wouldn't Have A Boy Friend.

Unless, I Already Found That Stupid Bastard, Who Broke Seo Hyun's Innocent Heart.

I Mean, Normal Boys Would Say 'Lets Break Up Now, Im Tired'

But He Really Said 'You're Ugly And Useless'?

Wow, Those Words Would Really Hurt. I Mean, If Im Seo Hyun, I May Commit Suicide For Telling Me 'Useless'

I Already Worked Off My On The Floor, Dude. So Don't Dare To tell Me That Im 'Useless'

And For A Second, I Looked Back At Lee Teuk-ssi. Then I Caught Him, He Was Glancing At Me.

No, Scratch That. He Was Just Staring At Me And Drooling Over Me.

STARING AT ME AND DROOLING OVER ME.

Wouldn't You Feel Uncomfortable?

I Mean, Am I That Pretty Much? Hohoho~ That's Kim Tae Yeon For you...

Wait, Taengoo-yah. I Need To Snap Out Of It! Yeah, Snap Out Of It!

"U-U-UH, Lee Teuk-ssi.." I Spoke Nervously. Seriously, What Did this Punk Did To Kim Tae Yeon?

Am I Drunk?

  No, There's No Soju, Wine Or Anything With Alcohol.

Wait, Am I Crazy?

   I Can't.. I Mean, Even If I Don't Have Parents, Or A Family, God Still Wants Me To Be Here.

And I'm On The Right State Of Mind!!

 Wait, Who Am I Talking To?

To...

  ME? Anni, It Sounds Strange.

To...

  HIM? He Can't Even Hear Me.

Plus, I Can't Force My Voice To Speak Up.

To...

  YOU! Yeah, Right. To The Reader. Well, Incase You're Really Listening To Me,

HELP!!

Yeah, That's The Word. HELP ME!

Im Getting *Micheo Micheo Here. (*Crazy Crazy)

Aish, This Punk! I Wonder Why My Heart Beated Faster When He Smiles.

I Wonder Why? And I Wonder Why I Felt This Feeling Again.

I Felt This When I Was Only Twelve.

FlashBack~

Little Tae Yeon Was Reading On The Library, When A Boy, About Fourteen Years Old, Went Near Her.

"A-Annyeong Haseyo" The Boy Bowed. Which Made Tae Yeon Surprised. "Oh, Annyeong Haseyo..Here Sit Here" Tae Yeon Offered A Chair And Focused On The Book.

"S-So You Love Science?" The Boy Asked Her. And She Nodded. "Yeah." All She Could Only Say Was 'Yeah'

he Kept On Bugging Her, Until She Got Pissed Off. She Stood Up And Grabbed Her Sling Bag And The Book She Was Reading.

"W-Wait Tae Yeon-ssi" He Grabbed Her Wrists. "What Do You Wan--" When She Turned She Saw Her Crush.

"Omo, Sumbaenim." She Bowed. "Taeyeon-ssi, I Thought You Didn't Recognized Me.." He Hugged Her.

"Huh?" tae Yeon Broke The Hug. "Tae Yeon-Ah, Im Your Best Friend When We Were Kids!" He Hugged Her Again.

She Cringed. "W-When?" All She Knew Was Her So-Called Crush Was Her Schoolmate And Nothing Else And More.

"Tae Yeon-Ah, You Really Don't Remember? When We Were Kids, You Said That You Love Me And We Will Get Married..Soon" He Frowned.

"U-UH" She Blushed. "Tae Yeon-Ah, You Said That We Will Have Plenty Of Kids Right? So Grow Up Fast! Oppa Will Wait" He Smiled And Kissed Her Corner Lip.