Chapter 2

Best. Absolute. Perfect. Boyfriend

Your POV:

I got interogated that day with a bunch of questions I didn't want to answer. I wanted to yell at them, yell at the world to shut up and leave me alone! They were here at the wrong time as I vented out my anger on them.

"Shut up ok!? I don't want to hear it! Just shut up! I don't want anything to do with you guys, just leave me alone for crying out loud!" I stormed up to my room with so much anger and slammed the door shut behind me.

I hate everyone! I don't know why I yelled at them I was just very angry! Why is this happening to me!? I remember Kelvin telling me that I'm too much. That I cling on too much. Do i really? I hid my face under my pillow and cried for about a good half hour until I calmed down and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up about maybe 2 hours later and heard a soft knock against my door. I didn't want to get up I wasn't in the mood to joke around with anyone.

"Leave me alone!" I groggily said.

"Yah~ open this door!" a deep voice came from the other side.

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE BANGYONGGUK!" older brothers these days need to learn how to leave a girl alone when they're pissed.

"I'm going to break down this door if you don't open it!" he treathened.

"I don't care do whatever you want with your life bang." i said with an attitude. Then i heard a crack there stood 5 guys by the door standing watching me.

"(your name) we need to talk." Bang said with a serious tone.

"What is there to talk about?" i replied with a sad tone.

"what happened my best friend?" YoungJae asked with concern.

"I'm not in the mood YoungJae go away." I said not even caring about what other people felt.

"Does it have to do something with Saejun?" asked Bang.

"Yeah and so what? Why do you care all of a sudden?" i said staring at him with a glare.

"You're me little sister i care for you and you know that! You know that we're all here for you (your name)," as he pointed at the other boys in the room, "Forget about Saejun you don't need him!" i thought about what he said and he was right.

I smiled and felt better, "I guess your right oppa and my other oppas," i said with a light chuckle, "I don't need Saejun, I don't need any boys in my life!"

"Yah~ what about us you don't need us!?" Himchan says with a joking tone in his voice.

"I don't need you!" i pointed at Himchan as a joke. He clutched onto his chest as if he was hurt. i let out a laugh and everyone smiled at me the fact that i'm happy again.

"Hey (your name) it's almost your birthday! What do you want as your gift?" JongUp asks with a puppy like eyes.

"Hmmm... Yongguk oppa?" i looked at him.

All the boys looked at me with shocked eyes and at the same time they all yelled, "WHAT YOU WANT BANGYONGGUK HYUNG!?" 

"Pabo's." As i smacked them all up-side the head and they yelled in 'pain.' "You guys are pabo's i was going to ask him something aigoo~ dummies!" 

"I was going to say you already have your brother and why would you want him as a present!?" Himchan jokes. Yongguk nudged Himchan and they got into a wrestling fit.

" YAH~ stop it!" i yelled trying to break up the wrestling fight going on between them. "Yongguk oppa u have to answer my question!"

"Oh i'm sorry sis! What's your question?" he looked at me with curiousity.