Chapter 18

Best. Absolute. Perfect. Boyfriend

Your POV:

I knew I had gotten the demon out of Saejun. He was about to slap me until I heard a familiar voice call out to him.

"Yah~ what do you think you're doing!?" the person says as they held on tightly to Saejun's arm.

"D-D-Daehyun oppa w-what are you doing here?" I asked shocked knowing out of all of Yongguk oppas friends Daehyun oppa would be the least to help me out.

"Who's this guy?" he asks firmly.

"The name's Saejun let go of my arm dumb." as he tried to free his arm from Daehyun's grasp.

"Oh no...you can make fun of me but not I mean NOT any of my family!" I said stepping closer to him. I guess I concidered Daehyun oppa as a brother since i've known him since i was young.

"What are you going to do about it?" Saejun said with a challenging tone in his voice.

I stepped closer to him, "This!" I gave a smirk and kicked him...kicked him hard, in the balls. Daehyun oppa let go of his arm and walked away as if nothing happened.

"Daehyun oppa!" I yelled trying to catch up to him. He looks at me.

"Kasamnida oppa if it wasn't for you I would probably be beaten to a pulp." I said. I could feel that he was smiling, through that mask of his.

"Hmmm...no problem." he said with a nonchallant tone.

"Yah~ hyung did you find...Oh nevermind hi dongsaeng!" someone pats me on the back.

I turned around and it was Youngjae oppa, "Oh annyeong oppa!" I said smiling big, "Wait why are you guys here?"

"Yongguk hyung told us to pick you up baby girl!" Himchan winks at me.

"Eeekkk!" I said with a disgusted face.

"What's wrong with me?" Himchan touches his face.

"Everything hyung. Everything." Jongup says nodding his head. Everyone laughed except for Himchan oppa which he thought wasn't funny.

"So wait, how did you find our little dongsaeng?" Youngjae asks after everyone quited down at the little joke Jongup made.

Daehyun simply shrugged his shoulders and I didn't say anything.

"Yah~ why aren't you guys talking!?" Youngjae asks starting to get impatient since none of us answered him.

"I was walking and I just saw her that's it." Daehyun responds.

"I know there's something more Daehyun you shrugged at first." Youngjae says as he tries to get to the bottom of it.

"Oppa nothing happened k? So now don't get all worked up about it. Although...you need to kind of you know...work out? Oppa you're gaining a few pounds!" I said jokingly with him as i patted his stomach.

"Yah~ I don't have any flabs unlike you!" He sticks his tounge out at me.

"Well, my flabs are covering my amazing six pack because if i showed off my amazing six pack you all will be blinded by the amazingness of it and you'll all become speachless!" They all laughed.

"Anyways oppas, why are you here to pick me up again? I forgot." I said scratching my head.

"Yongguk hyung told us to." Jongup simply says and started dragging me towards the car.

"Oppas if someone sees they might think you're kidnapping me." 

"I wouldn't mind kidnapping a beautiful girl like you! I'll get arrested for you!" Himchan oppa says with open arms.

"Pabo~" as i smacked himchan oppa upside the head.

"Ow! Do you know how delicate my head is? All my knowledge is up in here and this handsome face you won't see nothing like it!" Himchan says proudly of himself.

"Ew oppa! What handsome face I don't see any? Where is it hiding?" I said holding to his jaw while i searched his face.

"Aishh~ picking on me now." He said smacking my hand away. I giggled a little, ah~ pabo Himchan oppa.

"Anyways, dongsaeng Yongguk hyung had something to show you that's why we picked you up he said that you were a sloth or something." Himchan oppa says as he pinched my cheeks. Hmm...I wonder what it is.