Chapter 13

Best. Absolute. Perfect. Boyfriend

Hola seniorita! haha (: i just wanted to say thank you to all the people leaving very kind comments and to those people who subscribed! thank you so much i really appreciate it! Before you guys read this little fanfic of mine, i wanted to give you a video that made me cry when i woke up this morning i hope you watch it all the way through so you'll know why i cried! thank you so much everyone (:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grbgVPPYbJo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV:

I woke up with my headphones still in my ears blasting music. Aishhh~ i pushed off the headphones from me. Not the best morning as you could say. I guess I was still oh so pissed off from what happened last night.

"Aughh! I hate this house!" i screamed out loud. I walked out of my room to see Yongguk oppa at the bottom of the stairs looking startled.

"What was that?" he asked sleepily.

"Nothing." i said back with an attitude and walked to the bathroom to do my business.

"I guess it's that time of month?" Yongguk whispers to himself.

Stupid Yongguk oppa for building that stupid piece of metal! I took about half an hour just getting ready trying to get my mind off of what happened last night so that i would be in a better mood for school since today is Friday. As i got done getting ready i walked downstairs to see my oppa making breakfast and that annoying little brat sitting where i usually sit.

"Get out of my seat." i said getting annoyed.

"Don't be rude to him just let him sit there for today." Yongguk deffended the little robot.

"Aishh~ nevermind i lost my appetite i'm leaving this hell hole." i said grabbing my bag.

"Yah~ (your name) what the hell is wrong with you?" Yongguk oppa said with an angry tone.

"Nothing ok? Just leave me the hell alone! Gosh getting on my nerves!" i replied back trying to put my shoes on.

"Yah~ don't talk to me like that have some respect i'm older than you!"

"Older than me whatever I don't care. If you want to gain my respect back scrap that thing!" i pointed at the robot sitting there.

"Why do you want him to be scraped so badly!?"

"I hate him." i simply replied and walked out the door.

"YAH~ I'M NOT DONE TALKING WITH YOU!" he screamed out the door. I just kept walking ignoring him.

Aughh! Way to start off my damn morning! i looked up at the sky trying not to cry. This is the most Yongguk oppa and I have ever fought since that day...

*Flashback*

"Yah~ (your name) get out of your room you've been in there for a week now!" Yongguk oppa knocks at the door.

"No! ok? Just leave me alone!"

"Leave you alone for crying out loud who knows what you'd do if i left you alone!"

I opened the door getting annoyed, "What so you don't trust me?"

"No not one bit!"

"You're a jerk Yongguk! It seems like you've moved on from umma and appa's death, you're always with your friends and laughing all the time as if nothing is wrong!"

"I miss them too ok (your name)? I'm pretty sure it's what umma and appa wants is for us to be happy!"

Tears started streaming down my face, "Oppa it's your fault! It's your fault they died!" i screamed into his chest.

*End of Flashback*

I snapped out of my day dream as i heard a screech. I couldn't see, my tears blurred my vision and i didn't know what was going on. I quickly wiped them away to see a car at high speed coming straight towards me. I closed my eyes knowing what's about to come, pain, lots of pain.