Chapter 21

Best. Absolute. Perfect. Boyfriend

Your POV

I looked at Zelo's innocent eyes and slightly pushed him away from me, "Zelo... I really don't know what I'm feeling. It's a bit of mixed emotions, it's hard to explain."

"What kind of different types of emotions are you feeling noona?"

Shoot! I was afraid he would ask me this question, "Like uhhh... I don't know Zelo, to be honest it's all mixed like it's really hard to explain. I don't know what I'm feeling! I feel nervous, I feel sick to my stomach, I feel like my world is different with you around. I may have hated you at first but you changed me I ended up liking you for unknown reasons which is a total mystery to me. I don't know if it was because you saved me or I really did deep inside had a soft heart for you. It's really confusing and I know I shouldn't be feeling this way because well, your a robot for crying out loud! I should be liking some guy that's not a robot and would like me for me not because it was installed into them. Zelo, I'm confused I really am, I really don't know what to do!" I said venting out at him.

"N-noona y-you like me?" he looks at me with a confused look.

"I-I'm not sure Zelo. I can't at least that's what I tell myself. I can't like you because Zelo, you're a robot. We live in two seperate different worlds. Your world is built up on softwares as for mine it's built on relationships and heartbreaks. As a person and as of you being a robot I don't think having a relationship with you would work out. What if I do give you a chance to being my somewhat, normal boyfriend? What if one day you'll disappear just like that? What if one day you just break down and I can't fix you or no one can fix you? What if-" I was suddenly taken back at what he did his face, his lips against mine it felt as if all my problems had melted away. 

He slowly pulled away, "Noona, I know that we're in two seperate different worlds but if you love someone can't you just push back the differences that we have with each other? Our differences shouldn't matter as long as we have each other, as long as we love each other, and as long as we keep each other happy. Our differences should not become the flaw of our relationship. Our differences should be the best thing about our relationship because we both know that other people do not have the same love as we do. We should make our differences the strength in our relationship not turning it into a flaw. Instead of over thinking yourself why don't you listen to your heart and do what it tells you? Fight for what we have noona, fight for what you believe is right." He says looking at me straight in the eyes with seriousness.

"But Zelo-" 

"Don't worry noona, I won't ever leave your side I will always be there for you no matter what. I will do everything for you noona not because I was made to do that but, I want to. Think about it noona I'll give you time. If you really think it's best that we shouldn't be together then I'll accept that. I'll accept the fact that you'll only like me as a dongsaeng or what not." With that he smiles at me and leaves my room.

I sat there dumbfounded at what he just said. All he said was true though. If I really did like him why don't I fight for it? Who cares if he's a robot and I'm some normal girl? So what if he breaks down one day? I'll always cherrish the times we've had together. It's like the circle of life. I layed down on my bed thinking of all the things Zelo had said to me. I slowly fell into a deep sleep smiling to myself thinking of the last things he said, "Fight for what we have noona, fight for what you believe is right."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

While writing this chapter it made me giggle XD I just thought it was cute haha. I hope you all like this chapter and please leave a comment! Love you all and thank you <3 (: