Chapter 12

Best. Absolute. Perfect. Boyfriend

Your POV:

"It's not like that Himchan oppa!" i said trying to convince him.

"Whatever." he looks straight at the tall boy.

"Annyeonghaseyo Himchan hyung!" he bows at himchan.

"Ah~ are you that robot that Yongguk hyung made?" he looks at him.

"Yeh~" he said happily.

"Aigoo you're so cute and innocent!" as he pinched the tall boys cheeks.

"Kamsamnida Himchan hyung." he said smiling. As the rest of the group goes up to the boy to look at him a bit closer.

"Aishh~ i'm right here!" i said waving my hand around.

Jonggup oppa waved his hand, "We've seen enough of you!"

"BWOOO!?" i said screaming.

"Aishh~ stop screaming!" Yongguk oppa comes out of the kitchen with a big bowl of pasta with cherry tomatoes.

"Omo~ Cherry tomatoes!" as the boy approaches Yongguk oppa, "Cherry tomatoes... naekoya!!!!!!" the boys just laughed at how adorable he was as i just sat there staring at them.

"Aishh~ you're annoying!" i said staring at the boy for getting all the attention when it was clearly my birthday!

"Mianhe~ noona." he said with a pout and approached me.

"Yah don't get any closer!" i warned him and him stopped in his tracks.

"Are you jealous?" YoungJae oppa gives me a wink.

"I'm not!" i said trying to defend myself, truthfully i was jealous though but they shouldn't know that.

"Lies!" JongUp oppa says joking with me.

"Whatever!" i said not wanting to agrue anymore.

Aishh~ this stupid robot is totally ruining my day! All the attention somewhat went to him and i'm the birthday girl! The whole night I didn't talk and i noticed that the oppas noticed it but never mentioned anything. i stared at the robot in disbelief as he ate all of the cherry tomatoes. i liked cherry tomatoes too thanks for asking! i rolled my eyes. the whole night i just played with my food and didn't even eat it. I pushed my plate away.

"I'm done eating." i said with an annoyed tone and i got up.

Not taking their eyes off of the boy the replied, "Ok." i ran up to my room not even caring about them anymore.

Why do they favor that thing so much? i thought to myself as i lay down in bed. Have they not ever seen a boy before!? Aishh~ that annoying thing taking my oppas attention from me the whole night! I wish he would just be scrapped i really hate having him around.  I heard laughing downstairs. I wanted to scream! I wanted to tell them to shut up but then it would be a little rude but then yet again they were rude to me the whole night! I grabbed my headphones and my phone and started blasting music through them to tune out the noise and i slowly dozed off to sleep not being in the best of moods.