Chapter 10

Best. Absolute. Perfect. Boyfriend

Your POV:

I can't believe i just kissed this thing! He's not even moving! What a waste of my first kiss which went to him! I sat there for what seemed like an hour and nothing was still happening. I decided to give up on waiting as i sat on the couch watching tv waiting for Yongguk oppa to come back. I heard the door open and thought that Yongguk oppa must have come back from the store.

"Yongguk oppa?" i asked my eyes still glued on the tv.

"Yeah?" i heard a response from someone with a deep voice.

"Oh just making sure you were home."

"Oh ok then. I'm going to cook now."

"Ok oppa just tell me when you're done cooking."

"Yah~ my robot works!" he screamed entusiastically.

"wha-what!?" i stood up looking at the extremely tall boy.

"Anneyeong noona!" as the tall boy bowed down and gave me a smile.

"So my lil sis finally kissed him!" Yongguk came up to me and patted my back.

"Wait Yongguk oppa did this thing just say Noona!?"

"Yeah i already programmed him to know the basic things about you." he smiled proudly at himself and went back to the kitchen.

"You!" i pointed at the tall boy.

"Yeh noona me?" as he pointed at himself.

"Yes you! Stop calling me noona please!"

He shook his head, "No noona! you're my noona! Saengil chukha hamnida noona." he smiled.

"Yah~ go back in your box!" as i pushed him back down to his box.

"I guess noona doesn't like me." as he pouted and went back to the box without arguing.

I closed the metal box once he got in. I can't believe he works! Now what do i do with him!?

"Noona please don't get mad at me! Mianhe~" as i heard a little whimper in the box.

"YAH! Be quiet in there as i pounded at the box." and he stopped talking.

Aishh what do i do now!? Should i let him out!? I slowly opened the cover to see the tall boy cuddled up in a tiny ball looking adorable and he blinked at me when he saw my face.

"Anneyeong noona!" he said happily. I quickly shut the door back down again, "Bye-bye noona." he said in a sad tone.

"Yah~ where did my robot go!?" Yongguk said eyeing me curiously.

I pointed at the box i was sitting on, "He's in here."

"Why?"

"Because he was being bad!" i said almost face palming myself.

"Noona mianhe~ if it makes you feel better i'll stop calling you noona please let me out of this box." as he begged.

"Aishh~ fine!" i half yelled. I slowly opened the box and let the young boy out.

Yongguk rolled his eyes at how i was reacting towards the boy and went back to the kitchen.

"N- ah i mean (your name) will you please give me a name?" he looked at me cutely.

"You're name? It should be Annoying bot!" i said huffing air.

"That's not a nice name but whatever noona says!" i glared at him and he knew that he should run.

"YAH~ GET BACK IN YOUR BOX YOU'RE ON A TIME OUT!!!" i screamed while running around in the house trying to chase this annoying bot.

"Noona stop chasing me!"

"Stop calling me noona!"

"Ok (your name)!" he stopped running and i did too.

"Thank you!" i said annoyed and went into the kitchen.

"Yah~ Yongguk oppa why did you make that annoying thing?"

"You said you wanted a boyfriend so i made an ideal boyfriend for you!" he gives me a wide smile, "Do you like it?"

"No i hate him! Scrap him right away." i said walking away and bumping into the annoying one with his head hanging low.