Chapter 5

Best. Absolute. Perfect. Boyfriend

Your POV:

"I was," she explained to me, "but i thought why not be with my bestfriend at this lovely school?" she gives me a huge smile.

I smiled back, "Well, this school is NOT at all that great i don't know why you'd want to come here!"

"well, didn't u tell me that this school was the best school to be in?" she gives me a questioning look.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed, "that was before..." i slowly trailed off.

"Before what?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye. Before i could answer her back the bell rang, wahhh saved by the bell thank you GOD! i said cheerfully to myself.

"well, i have to go Thy i'll see you later?" i asked.

"yeh see you later!" as she skipped away.

I walked to class with a somewhat happy mood and sat down in my seat.  The whole day was just boring and full of lectures that i already knew about. The day dragged on and i was beginning to get impatient.  I kept checking my watch to see if class was almost over but sadly it wasn't.  I was excited, excited for my birthday tomorrow.  i wonder what yongguk oppa and the other guys got me as i smiled to myself.  i kept thinking about my presents the whole day and before i knew it, class was over! i skipped out of class and bumped into Thy.

"Oh heyyyy girly!" as she greeted me.

i laughed at how being silly she was, "Hey Thy you're extremely weird today."

"wah~ thanks!" she said with sarcasm.

"where are you going after this?" i asked.

"hmmm... home probably. Hey Yongguk invited me to your house tomorrow can i walk home with you?" she asked me with a smile as i know that she likes my brother.

"sure Thy just don't flirt with my brother that's so disgusting to watch! blechh!" i said as i pretended to puke.

she laughed at me and waved bye for her parents are waiting outside.

I skipped all the way home feeling happy.  I got into the house and the big metal box was gone. Hmmm... i thought to myself i wonder what was in there that somehow it walked away and dissapeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you to all the people that subscribed! i hope you like this! i'm only going to be able to update one chapter today and i appologize it's already getting late here! i was so busy with my birthday today that i totally forgot but don't worry all i will update tomorrow as my birthday present for you guys! haha :p well, please comment and subscribe thank you! :)