Chapter 16

Best. Absolute. Perfect. Boyfriend

Your POV:

I was deciding wether or not i should give this robot a name. I looked at him and noticed he was staring at me.

"Weh?" i asked.

"Noona what's wrong?" he leans his head to one side.

"I was just thining." i said looking away.

"Thinking of what noona?" he asked like a little kid.

"Well, I was just thinking what name i should give you." I looked at him again with a smile.

"Well noona, Yongguk hyung already gave me a name." as he scratched his head.

"Oh, he did now. I thought you were my birthday present I should be the one giving you the names." i said shaking my head.

"Well, hyung gave me a name because he got tired of calling me robot kid or something like that."

"Oh, what name did oppa give you?"

"Night." he said with a disgusted face.

I laughed at the adorable face he made, "Night...seems like it doesn't fit you that well." agreeing with him.

"I know noona i don't like it either."

"Well, it totally makes sense though since you just saved me back there!" I said with a smile.

"Noona i don't like it that much though. I want a name that noona gives me not what hyung wants!" he said with a pout.

"Araso~ I'll think of a name!" i said as we approach the house. I opened the door.

"Oppa!" I screamed.

"What are you guys doing home?" he eyes us curiously.

"Well, I almost got into a car accident if it wasn't for 'Night' i would of probably be in the hospital right now!" i quoted at the name Night.

"What!? are you okay!?" as Yongguk oppa spins me around.

"Yes i'm fine now stop i'm getting dizzy!" and he stopped spinning me around.

"Then what are you guys doing here?" he asked again.

"Well, while 'Night' was acting like a superhero back there he kind of sort of...broke his arm?" i said smiling nervously while scratching my head.

"Broke his arm what do you mean!?"

"Here, it's easier if i just show u." I lifted 'Night's' arm to show his broken arm and there were still some sparks going on.

"Wah~ Daebak! It looks like a sparkler during the new years!" 'Night' said with a fascinated face.

I smacked him upside the head, "Yah~ Pabo!"

"Noona~ that hurts!" he said pouting while rubbing his head.

"It shouldn't hurt you pabo! You're a robot!" i said laughing.

"Yah~ since when were you two okay?" Yongguk oppa questions us.

"Since now! Well, oppa get him fixed! He better be okay by the time i get home or I will not I mean I will NOT forgive you if you don't get him fixed!" I said as i skipped out the door towards school. Well, I guess this morning turned from worst to one of the best! Now, what name should i give that little robot...'Night' doesn't suit him well.