Chapter 3

Best. Absolute. Perfect. Boyfriend

Your POV: 

"Yongguk oppa can i talk to you alone?" i asked with all seriousness. He nodded and left the room.

"So, what did you want to ask me?" Yongguk looks at me.

"What are you getting me for my birthday!?" I said trying hard not to laugh.

"WHAT!? That's all you brought me out here for!?" he said with a weird look on his face.

I raced back in my room and jumped on my bed.

"OK EVERYONE GET OUT OF MY ROOM NOW!" i said impatiently as they all filed out of my room.

Finally alone time! I'm in a better mood now than i was but i was still mad. i listened to a conversation going on downstairs between the boys and the last thing i heard was something about a robot and i dozed off to sleep once more until the very next morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At around 6am my alarm clock went off telling me that i have to get up and get ready for school. Today is one of those days where i don't want to go to school but hey looking at the bright side it's Friday! i lazily got up from my bed and dragged my sleepy body to the bathroom.  I take about a half an hour in the bathroom taking a shower and just getting ready. i hopped into my school uniform and grabbed my glasses. i walked downstairs to grab breakfast to find this HUGE metal box by the kitchen. I thought it was a new fridge Yongguk oppa bought so i completely ignored it. I guess he must have left early for work or something. I grabbed some toast and my backpack and ran out the door. I was about half way to the school and i hear a conversation going on between a group of friends and i listened in.

"So, i heard some girl tried to confess to you yesterday!"

"Oh yeah, there was, how annoying!"

"So dude, was she pretty?"

One of them laughs, "Pretty!? I would never in my life would think she's pretty!"

A bunch of boys laughed.

I was just standing there listening to the conversation as i recognize one of the voices. It really pained me to hear that voice...