Chapter 14

Best. Absolute. Perfect. Boyfriend

Robot's POV:

After breakfast Yongguk hyung sent me out. Noona and hyung got into another fight because of me. I sighed. I wished that hyung shouldn't have made me then things wouldn't be like the way they are now. I was a little dissapointed at myself but i didn't blame anybody but myself. I was just walking heading off to school since i have to act like a normal boy which means i had to go to school. I set up my GPS system to find my way and get to school as quickly as i can so i can talk to noona and appologize to her. I was skipping to school when i see noona walking by herself she looked a little sad. I was about to call out to noona when i heard a loud screaching noise there was a car driving towards her. I quickly made a run for it to stop the car as i hugged her tight in my arms to cover her from getting hurt. She had her eyes shut when i looked down at her.

"N-Noona?" i asked a little worrried.

She slowly opened her eyes to see me staring at her, "Y-You!" she stood up and pointed at me.

"Noona are you okay?"

"Yeah i'm fine but-" she looks down avoiding my eyes, "You're not..."

I didn't know what she was talking about since i couldn't feel any pain. Well, i'm a robot of course not. I looked at her confused.

"Mianhe~" she appologize still avoiding my eyes.

"For what noona?" i looked at her with a smile.

"Your arm it's...broken because of me..." as she touched my arm.

I looked down at it and yes it was broken there were sparks from the wires broken, "It's okay noona." i said with a smile, "As long as you're okay i'm happy."

"Yah~ why are you being so nice to me when i'm always mean to you?" she looked at me with a frustrated face.

"Because noona I'm your ideal boyfriend." i said proudly.

"WHAT!?" she said with a shocked look.

"Yeah noona that's why Yongguk hyung made me he said that I will be your ideal boyfriend." i said smiling.

"I-is that why you saved me?"

"Yeah noona."

"Is that...a part of your...program?" she asked.

"Yeah noona."

"Oh, well, we should bring you back home then so Yongguk oppa can fix you!" she said with a smile as she dragged me back to the house.

"Noona i thought you wanted me scrapped?" i asked a little confused.

"Well, I changed my mind about that I want you by my side at all times now so you can protect me!" she said with a smile.

"Kamsamnida noona!" i said hugging her.

"Yah~ don't hug me!" as she pushed me away.